Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,810 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

Forex Trading - Season 15 - Business (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 15 (599552 Views)

Banks In Competitive Forex Trading As Demand For School Fees, Others Shrink / JUICE Binary Options & Forex Trading Season 1 / Social Forex Trading-thank God I Lost USD 120 In A Few Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (353) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 03, 2015
iheanyiebeneze:
If truly you are comfortable with $10 a day, then lets do this, tell me your equity as at now and i will guide you on how to make $10 a day.

bro $70 is it.

dis is what i suggested to an honest trader here last year who wanted to help me open a $500 to $700 in his name and after trading for 1 or 2 months, he withdraws his capital & give me all profit. my suggestion was dat i send him my $100 & once his account reaches 100$ drawdown, the account is terminated automatically & i lose my $100 deposit. dis is a kind of insurance at my side not to play with someone's money anyhow. Am sure d oga is reading dis later
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 03, 2015
ok, the rest will be done on-camera. via email.
Thanks
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 6:21pm On Mar 03, 2015
The things I read on this thread sha! God dey

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 6:32pm On Mar 03, 2015
This trade alert is no more valid, there was not enough volume to get to that level before EU starts coming down.
iheanyiebeneze:
Get ready to sell EU at 1.1240 for a 50pips take profit. If eu get to this level in the next 2hours, then strike a sell,
Market is today and tomorrow and forever,
@Tom, trade today for trading tomorrow.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by docus: 6:49pm On Mar 03, 2015
wow, lol

and i thought i hav heard it all
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 03, 2015
Kashif:

I dont know if you were the one I had a few email exchanges with. If positive, I emphasize you take a brake from trading. If not, the remaining 40% will disappear before the week runs out.

Peace!

thanks but dat is not me communicating with u bro. my email address & nairaland handle are always same. my problem is when i take others signals & not d other way round owing to small start up. You can assist me with d 100 & blowing it will never happen again dat will make up 170$ . assuming I've my personal $300 I can manage 5-7$ profit daily & be comfortable. with dis amount, considering USD/NGN rates now, 7$ is huge in forex now.

let me know if u can assist. d remaining $130 will be source for. am tired of small small funding.

@50% compounding monthly for 6 months gives +$3000
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Owliver(m): 8:57pm On Mar 03, 2015
ophili:

2 years?... lol... There is still time
I hope so too
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by currentprice: 9:14pm On Mar 03, 2015
mutik1977:

50% compounding monthly for 6 months gives +$3000

some trader will never learn angry so fast to estimate imaginary target without even secure the capital. i bet it the same story will surely repeat itself.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Owliver(m): 9:15pm On Mar 03, 2015
mutik1977:

thanks but dat is not me communicating with u bro. my email address & nairaland handle are always same. my problem is when i take others signals & not d other way round owing to small start up. You can assist me with d 100 & blowing it will never happen again dat will make up 170$ . assuming I've my personal $300 I can manage 5-7$ profit daily & be comfortable. with dis amount, considering USD/NGN rates now, 7$ is huge in forex now.

let me know if u can assist. d remaining $130 will be source for. am tired of small small funding.

Story Story. Storyyyyyyy. Always preaching as if you know what you doing. If them give you now another story go come up... You've done such like 800 times undecided leave forex alone

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Owliver(m): 9:16pm On Mar 03, 2015
currentprice:

some trader will never learn angry so fast to estimate imaginary target without even secure the capital. i bet it the same story will surely repeat itself.
that's how he will analyze heaven and earth and when E get money he go do opposite.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by presciainter(m): 9:27pm On Mar 03, 2015
endfx1:
USDCAD

BUY @ 1.2640

SL 100pips

TP 1.31800

"Apply due diligence.."

This is a long term trade hoping to catch the monthly PA setup

@Tom, did you actually read this alert? The quotes at which you entered your trades were clearly outside the stated long entry point of 1.2640.
From my study and observation of the price chart, USDCAD is yet to touch the entry point of 1.2640 given by the trader on 02/03/15 to trigger this alert.

Please, read very clearly the trader's alert and don't blame anyone for your errors.
@Endfx warned interested traders to apply due diligence.

Your Money Management strategy/approach is abysmally faulty..

Try and take adequate care of your actions if you sincerely want to do FX. I perceive you like Forex as your regular business.

I pray you receive God's guidance.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by currentprice: 9:34pm On Mar 03, 2015
Owliver:
Story Story. Storyyyyyyy. Always preaching as if you know what you doing. If them give you now another story go come up... You've done such like 800 times undecided leave forex alone

leave forex for where forex is a devil magnet once it catch you on the wrong side only God can deliver that person grin

grin grin grin there was a time he was looking for a way to dematerialised his daddy share certificate to sell,,, all for the purpose of raising money to trade forex angry
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Owliver(m): 9:38pm On Mar 03, 2015
currentprice:

leave forex for where forex is a devil magnet once it catch you on the wrong side only God can deliver that person grin

grin grin grin there was a time he was looking for a way to dematerialised his daddy share certificate to sell,,, all for the purpose of raising money to trade forex angry
personally, I don't believe so.... About the certificate that's some serious sh\t to do sha hahaha grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by currentprice: 9:43pm On Mar 03, 2015
Owliver:
personally, I don't believe so.... About the certificate that's some serious sh\t to do sha hahaha grin

pure truth brother.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by drpips1(m): 9:49pm On Mar 03, 2015
mutik1977:

bro am alone in dis life. no helper, person when get papa when help am don't no d worth. struggling in d streets 24/7 life is of no importance to me.

find your order within the chaos and evolve......................................

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by rozayx5(m): 10:22pm On Mar 03, 2015
jamace:
@Mutik1977 a.ka. Tomreloaded a.k.a Nobody grin grin Well done o. grin grin
This guy is planted on this thread to keep it alive. Good business strategy by Seun. grin grin

now this is hilarious grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jamace(m): 6:18am On Mar 04, 2015
jamace:
EUR/JPY
BUY @ 133.720
TP @ 134.720
SL @ 132.720

Good Luck
Hold. Trade still valid.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jamace(m): 6:20am On Mar 04, 2015
rozayx5:

now this is hilarious grin grin grin grin
Business strategies are in varying forms o. grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by dukum: 6:46am On Mar 04, 2015
Even if the guy dey make mistakes, it is nothing to laugh about. And when he talked about suicide some kept laughing.i am not saying we should give him a pat on the back afterall there is a risk disclaimer stating u can loose all of your money and we were all told never to use what we cant afford to loose. But at least pretend you care.**reasonable targets in fx/investments10-20% yearly** anything more = chance= kalokalo.#help save a life today and watch what you say.thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Shevychen2: 7:03am On Mar 04, 2015
^^^^ Yet another theoretical bullshit. Instead of going through the stress of trading for 10% yearly returns you are better off leaving your money in your savings account.

People need to stop quoting these ridiculous theories and face the real demons of forex trading which are greed, indiscipline and impatience. These three things are what have kept on hunting that guy for years now. Nobody is pitying him like you'd like because we have heard his mindless babbling for years. He won't commit any suicide. He won't quit forex. He is not as poor and wretched as he would want you to believe.

Even if the thread is to be deleted, it won't free him from the shackles of losing money.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by jamace(m): 7:11am On Mar 04, 2015
naijababe:
The things I read on this thread sha! God dey
cheesy cheesy
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Kashif(m): 7:35am On Mar 04, 2015
mutik1977:

The bolded is a major red flag. It has invalidated my offer. Get better. Get off. Wait it out. I can bet my account balance that you will blow 10k account again.

If you really want to live your life off fired, $500 balance will not cut it.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Owliver(m): 7:48am On Mar 04, 2015
10-20% profit a year. When capital no be $2million. Nawa o
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by dukum: 8:14am On Mar 04, 2015
Owliver:
10-20% profit a year. When capital no be $2million. Nawa o
Lol 2m plenty o baba. 10% and above cld be done in a month even a day.but having that in mind helps with the phsyco aspect of trading ..i know it helps me can't say about others.japan QE some months bck bagged a friend 30% in three days.if u get patience the opp go come.Happy piping guys
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Owliver(m): 8:17am On Mar 04, 2015
dukum:

Lol 2m plenty o baba. 10% and above cld be done in a month even a day.but having that in mind helps with the phsyco aspect of trading ..i know it helps me can't say about others.japan QE some months bck bagged a friend 30% in three days.if u get patience the opp go come.Happy piping guys
now your talking wink

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by infofirst(m): 8:18am On Mar 04, 2015
dukum:
Even if the guy dey make mistakes, it is nothing to laugh about....#help save a life today and watch what you say.thanks.

You don't know our dear friend at all... He himself is aware he is a commedian.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 8:49am On Mar 04, 2015
GBPUSD is heading into SUICIDAL zone of 1.5400, thats a level to sell in the next 2hours.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Cul4real(m): 9:52am On Mar 04, 2015
Pls is choice of new broker started operation in 2014 adviceable? I am talking about MXtrade.com to be precise. I thought $50 welcome bonus and 100% initial deposit bonus could help newbie with low deposit to boost their trading margin this time that Nigeria naira highly devaluated. I red some positive reviews about Mxtrade.com and I could see it regulated but not convinced enough especially regarding the age of its operation as it founded in 2014. Pls your advice?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by currentprice: 10:10am On Mar 04, 2015
Shevychen2:
^^^^ Yet another theoretical bullshit. Instead of going through the stress of trading for 10% yearly returns you are better off leaving your money in your savings account.

People need to stop quoting these ridiculous theories and face the real demons of forex trading which are greed, indiscipline and impatience. These three things are what have kept on hunting that guy for years now. Nobody is pitying him like you'd like because we have heard his mindless babbling for years. He won't commit any suicide. He won't quit forex. He is not as poor and wretched as he would want you to believe.

Even if the thread is to be deleted, it won't free him from the shackles of losing money.

bolded on point my brother,,,,,,Tom kept painting himself bad just to have a pity all the way,,,,power supply bad, no laptop, no enough capital, loneliness, life have no meaning, suicide bla bla bla. as at the time he complain power supply/ no laptop he posted on this thread more than every other member grin

tom personally invested 100k buying oceanic bank share as at 2008 and someone here is telling me to pity poor boy/man angry no be person eat remain go think of investment grin

Pinbar described him right yesterday when he said Tom is intelligent boy/man i agree,,,,,, he should channel his brain on what he knows better to make him rich not this bla bla bla on FTA for a pity.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by fxbomovi: 10:34am On Mar 04, 2015
Shevychen2:

I just love you.

are u piponomics? really miss d guy
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 04, 2015
see PINBAR on EURUSD 1Hour time frame, thats a 20pips buy trade, but my MFI indicator says i should buy when the market moves 20pips downward, hope my MFI indicator will not fail me.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 11:00am On Mar 04, 2015
The power of split trading..

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (353) (Reply)

CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday / Forex Trading - Season 13 / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.