Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,866 members, 7,810,298 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

Question About Cost To Build - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Question About Cost To Build (2502 Views)

How Much Will It Cost To Lay The Foundation (only) Of A 3 Bedroom Flat / How Much Will It Cost To Build A 5 Bedroom Bungalow? / How Much Will It Cost To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question About Cost To Build by Glamrock(f): 12:26am On Jan 01, 2015
About how much would it cost to have a 3 bedroom home built in calabar? Who could I contact to find out? I'm a black American currently living in American. Help me out
Re: Question About Cost To Build by tyronesande(m): 12:52am On Jan 01, 2015
Lol...black American living in American. Lol..
Re: Question About Cost To Build by tyronesande(m): 12:53am On Jan 01, 2015
Glamrock:
About how much would it cost to have a 3 bedroom home built in calabar? Who could I contact to find out? I'm a black American currently living in American. Help me out
Re: Question About Cost To Build by eghosajohnny: 1:37am On Jan 01, 2015
[quote author=tyronesande post=29381640][/quote]

I am a builder madam and can deliever this project for you perfectly and on the cost it depens on how you want to finish the project either standard,average or luxury
4.8m, 5.5m, 6.3m

You can contact as I can work anywhere on nigeria though I'm in lagos but I'm currently handling a project in abakiliki you can see pix below
Here's my contact

Hope to hear from you soon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Question About Cost To Build by Glamrock(f): 4:33am On Jan 01, 2015
tyronesande:
Lol...black American living in American. Lol..

Oops! Lol you know what I mean!!!
Re: Question About Cost To Build by Glamrock(f): 4:36am On Jan 01, 2015
eghosajohnny:

I am a builder madam and can deliever this project for you perfectly and on the cost it depens on how you want to finish the project either standard,average or luxury
4.8m, 5.5m, 6.3m

You can contact as I can work anywhere on nigeria though I'm in lagos but I'm currently handling a project in abakiliki you can see pix below
Here's my contact

Hi! Just the man I'm looking for. Those prices are not bad. Thankyou for the response I will be in touch with you
Re: Question About Cost To Build by eghosajohnny: 4:35pm On Jan 01, 2015
Glamrock:

Hi! Just the man I'm looking for. Those prices are not bad. Thankyou for the response I will be in touch with you

Thank you madam I will be patiently waiting and promise to give you the best

Regards

1 Like

Re: Question About Cost To Build by Nobody: 9:05am On Jan 02, 2015
At Madan ,what is the cost of building foreign and standard 4bedroom duplex with BQ with 24 by 24 room size and 3sitting room in Lagos and Ibadan.
Re: Question About Cost To Build by Nobody: 9:33am On Jan 02, 2015
what is the cost of building
foreign and standard
4bedroom duplex with 24 by 24room size with BQ and 3sitting room including all finishing to live inside ,by using stone coasted roofing sheet/korea stone sheet and interlock around and In Lagos and Ibadan. On 2
to 3plots.
Re: Question About Cost To Build by Glamrock(f): 3:44pm On Jan 24, 2015
eghosajohnny:

4.8m, 5.5m, 6.3m

Here's my contact

Hi! It's me again , I can not make international calling at this time I may need a calling card however I'm still interested in your services and would like to ask you a few more questions. Are you on whatsapp??
Re: Question About Cost To Build by ivoryhouse(m): 1:43pm On Mar 15, 2015
Glamrock:
Hello,there are a lot of factors that will determine the cost of construction.
Each location has its cost implications; in the cities you need to get building permits but in some sub urban areas its it costs next to nothing. Building material costs, labor costs, environmental building methods(water-logged area will have expensive foundations as against stable terrains). The youth in some places ask to be given money before and during construction, costs more in some places and less in others.
Design; size of rooms, utilities and special design features such as study, large kitchens, car garage,etc.

The point I am making is that it will be misleading to certain sizeless, invisible house will cost Bc so it will pay you to start with the design (which also has a cost). We will serve you because you are on this platform and because we don't want you falling into wrong hands.
Feel free to ask questions. Cheers
Re: Question About Cost To Build by eghosajohnny: 2:43pm On Mar 15, 2015
Glamrock:

Hi! It's me again , I can not make international calling at this time I may need a calling card however I'm still interested in your services and would like to ask you a few more questions. Are you on whatsapp??

Yes I'm on what'sapp
Re: Question About Cost To Build by einsteino(m): 5:43pm On Mar 15, 2015
Glamrock:

I am a civil engineer, based in warri not calabar. I don't think i would be available to handle a project that far away. however since the cost of construction is relatively the same across the country i could make an informed guess on the cost. an average 3 bedroom should be around say 5million naira, thats aside development fee and building permit.

By the way you must refrain from announcing that you are american, you may attract the wrong people. Also do not make the mistake of sending money down to anyone(not even me) in the name of erecting a house for you, rather try and get a trusted friend or relative who is on ground and who has lived here for a good while.

4 Likes

Re: Question About Cost To Build by Glamrock(f): 5:49pm On Mar 15, 2015
einsteino:

I am a civil engineer, based in warri not calabar. I don't think i would be available to handle a project that far away. however since the cost of construction is relatively the same across the country i could make an informed guess on the cost. an average 3 bedroom should be around say 5million naira, thats aside development fee and building permit.

By the way you must refrain from announcing that you are american, you may attract the wrong people. Also do not make the mistake of sending money down to anyone(not even me) in the name of erecting a house for you, rather try and get a trusted friend or relative who is on ground and who has lived here for a good while.

People can only scam you If you let them. I have people I've know for years all over Nigeria and have found the builder I'm working with but thank you
Re: Question About Cost To Build by einsteino(m): 5:56pm On Mar 15, 2015
Glamrock:

People can only scam you If you let them. I have people I've know for years all over Nigeria and have found the builder I'm working with but thank you

you are welcome.
Re: Question About Cost To Build by EddyWorld(m): 5:58pm On Mar 15, 2015
Glamrock, please be very careful with making any financial commitments on the Internet to any contractor. There are a lot of fraudsters on the Internet looking for unwary people to swindle them of their hard earned cash. It's great u have such an ambition to relocate here but please you need to be very careful so your experience will be exciting as your dream, rather than regretting your move. Never make any financial commitments on the Internet. I will suggest you talk to established real estate companies about your intention to buy a house and please don't even reveal that you are currently based in US until at the point that you have actually visited Calabar and see things yourselves (it's a very lovely city and one of the most peaceful around here). Though, it may cost you more, but you will be rest assured you are not being swindled. In addition, even if you are talking to an established real estate company, NEVER NEVER make any financial commitment or send cash to anybody online. You will not get your money back. My suggestion will be to buy an already built house where you don't have to deal with a host of issues associated with buying a land, developing it and building a house, and please do this through an established real estate firm and a bank, NOT through an individual, not even on Nairaland. I wish you all the best.

5 Likes

Re: Question About Cost To Build by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 15, 2015
Glamrock:

americana never jam

3 Likes

Re: Question About Cost To Build by Glamrock(f): 6:00pm On Mar 15, 2015
EddyWorld:
Glamrock, please be very careful with making any financial commitments on the Internet to any contractor. There are a lot of fraudsters on the Internet looking for unwary people to swindle them of their hard earned cash. It's great u have such an ambition to relocate here but please you need to be very careful so your experience will be exciting as your dream, rather than regretting your move. Never make any financial commitments on the Internet. I will suggest you talk to established real estate companies about your intention to buy a house and please don't even reveal that you are currently based in US until at the point that you have actually visited Calabar and see things yourselves (it's a very lovely city and one of the most peaceful around here). Though, it may cost you more, but you will be rest assured you are not being swindled. In addition, even if you are talking to an established real estate company, NEVER NEVER make any financial commitment or send cash to anybody online. You will not get your money back. My suggestion will be to buy an already built house where you don't have to deal with a host of issues associated with buying a land, developing it and building a house, and please do this through an established real estate firm and a bank, NOT through an individual, not even on Nairaland. I wish you all the best.

I would never send money to anyone over the internet and was never my plan

2 Likes

Re: Question About Cost To Build by einsteino(m): 6:00pm On Mar 15, 2015
well said particularly the trouble of having to sometimes pay for a land twice or a particular piece of land being sold to over 5 people.

EddyWorld:
Re: Question About Cost To Build by einsteino(m): 6:06pm On Mar 15, 2015
oyb:

americana never jam

I be wan comment on that one o but i say mek i just pem. cos as dem dey yarn for warri, "person no fit say e wan warm e sef pass pesin wey fire burn". Truth is it takes the grace of God to pull through in Nigerian construction industry as experienced as my mentor is, having handled over 200 projects ranging from highway, bridges to shoreline protection structures where you have to worry about community wahala.. you won't believe he still got swindled in his own home town, was sold a land that was already sold to someone else. if not for the fact that he is very influential, that money would have disappeared like that.

1 Like

Re: Question About Cost To Build by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 15, 2015
einsteino:

I be wan comment on that one o but i say mek i just pem. cos as dem dey yarn for warri, "person no fit say e wan warm e sef pass pesin wey fire burn". Truth is it takes the grace of God to pull through in Nigerian construction industry as experienced as my mentor is, having handled over 200 projects ranging from highway, bridges to shoreline protection structures where you have to worry about community wahala.. you won't believe he still got swindled in his own home town, was sold a land that was already sold to someone else. if not for the fact that he is very influential, that money would have disappeared like that.

some things have to be experienced. construction in naija is not for the faint hearted. and if u are not on ground . . they will just be multiplying or fabricating costs for you. anyway, lets see how it works out.
Re: Question About Cost To Build by einsteino(m): 6:21pm On Mar 15, 2015
oyb:

some things have to be experienced. construction in naija is not for the faint hearted. and if u are not on ground . . they will just be multiplying or fabricating costs for you. anyway, lets see how it works out.

yeah. hopefully it will turn out fine, i admire her determination though.
Re: Question About Cost To Build by johnsonsegxy: 10:14pm On Mar 15, 2015
Glamrock:

Please be careful of who u deal with online... Wolves in sheep clothing full here...

My 2cent...

If you need more advice I may drop my email for communication...

Ps: I don't need your money or anything you may think of, just to help out.

Stayed blessed

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Land For Sale:Fountain Brooks Garden By Pan Atlantic University,lekki Expressway / Profile Of Bella DISU-ADENUGA; Owner Of Luxury Apartments In Ikoyi / Plots Of Land @ Banana Island. Price. N170m Per Plot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.