Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,403 members, 7,815,879 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

How Was Your Cross-over Service?? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Was Your Cross-over Service?? (472 Views)

Now That The Cross-over Jamboree Is Over (must read) / Where Do The Extra People Come From On Cross Over Nights? / 10 Types Of Youths That Will Attend Cross Over Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Was Your Cross-over Service?? by nuelzy: 6:47am On Jan 01, 2015
the cross over service of my place is what timbers and calibers of people gear up to...this year's,was xceptional..longer testimonies (basically accident, robbery attacks and weird illnessess that people conqured)...goes to show that the passed year no carry fine face#longer dismissal..(too mawch prayer for this 2015)...buh sha!..our priest for-saw that this year aint gonna be bloody and tough like we thought..that is to say that 2015 is a prosperous year..lastly,banger strikers nearly deafened me today...thats a bit of how my own service went...how did urs go??...mine was super-interesting

(1) (Reply)

Man In 'I Have Drugs' Shirt Held For Possession !! / Dana Air Partners NGO On World Cancer Day 2015 / Champions League Tonight. Monaco Vs Arsenal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.