Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

Photos: Ini Edo Poses Inside Her New House In Lagos As She Hosts Colleagues - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Ini Edo Poses Inside Her New House In Lagos As She Hosts Colleagues (62202 Views)

Photos: Ini Edo Dazzles In A Classic Outfit, Proves Style Is Truly Ageless / Ini Edo Poses In Her Shoe Closet (Photos) / Photos: Ini Edo Steps Out In Hot Green Gown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Ini Edo Poses Inside Her New House In Lagos As She Hosts Colleagues by ideylaff: 3:37am On Jan 02, 2015
ccaramel:
Is that wallpaper in the living room or what kinda wavy wall is that? I love it.

its called 3D wallspaper...

just a bit of embossed cardboard that is stuck to the walls of parts of the house to beautify it.

Its bn a round for years... not to expensive as well.....some paint over it depending on choice

http://www.mobofree.com/nigeria/Home-furniture-and-building-material/Home-furniture-and-decor/High-Quality-3D-Wallpaper/375571

[url]http://www.wayfair.co.uk/Muriva-3D-Squares-Wallpaper-J424-L6419-K~MURI1060.html?refid=GX51210266903-MURI1060_11099785&ef_id=VCAdAwAABVAkdp4t:20150102023941:s
[/url]

Re: Photos: Ini Edo Poses Inside Her New House In Lagos As She Hosts Colleagues by Chibyko(m): 7:11am On Jan 02, 2015
How e take concern us?
Re: Photos: Ini Edo Poses Inside Her New House In Lagos As She Hosts Colleagues by wallex1983(m): 12:56pm On Jan 02, 2015
Beautiful house, no husband..... I like Ini Edo as a person, but this isn't a good one I must confess. What iڪ even wrong with our celebrities?
Re: Photos: Ini Edo Poses Inside Her New House In Lagos As She Hosts Colleagues by shady26(m): 1:47pm On Jan 02, 2015
is this house a gift from the maga that caused the divorce? jux asking lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Photos: Ini Edo Poses Inside Her New House In Lagos As She Hosts Colleagues by Edusouls(m): 4:56pm On Jan 02, 2015
hei i don see why im husband leave am run, these women are very exposed and successful, they have developed so much ego and pride to stay under a man...
Re: Photos: Ini Edo Poses Inside Her New House In Lagos As She Hosts Colleagues by Laredojohn(m): 3:06pm On Jan 04, 2015
Ilekeh:

Sharrraaaap
Have nothing to say to u..silence iss the best answer.
Re: Photos: Ini Edo Poses Inside Her New House In Lagos As She Hosts Colleagues by mizright(f): 4:24pm On Apr 14, 2015
[b][/b]amen
rokiatu:
May the new year bring her a new husband tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Advises Segun Arinze’s Daughter, Renny — Here’s What He Said! / Fan Insinuates That Phyno Has Slept With Uriel Oputa. The BBNaija Star Reacts / Vector: I Was Aroused Kissing Seyi Shay In "Lara And The Beat" Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.