Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Divine Prophecies For 2015... By Samsonjude - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Divine Prophecies For 2015... By Samsonjude (886 Views)

Prophecies for 2017 by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. / Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 / 42 Prayer Points To Tackle This Year 2015 By Dr D.k Olukoya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Divine Prophecies For 2015... By Samsonjude by ebenice(m): 12:05pm On Jan 01, 2015
2015 DIVINE PROPHECY.
Note : in the first day of 2014 The Lord spoke to me concerning all that happened this year in the Christendom and in the world .
Now The Lord is speaking again concerning the year to come, let him that hath an hear, hear what the spirit is saying unto the churches.
1. Is a year that I will show wonders in the Sky, eyes shall see it and shall fear my name, and shall prepared for my coming.
2. I will use babies for mystery.
3. I will expose false pastor, prophet and any one that pretend to be my servant.
4. I will delivered my sheep from under evil anointing.
5. My faithful children shall have more than enough.
6. It is a year of Revelations
7. Many big fake church my wrath will fall upon them, I will deliver my sheep from there, I will scatter the place.
8. Any one that is my enemy that hide under the umbrella of holiness or title of holiness but a pretender, I will expose all of them, I will show the world their picture.
9. I will restore peace.
10. There will be Revival
11.Any where my children go, revival will follow them.
12. Many has fallen this year, many false Revelation has turned the Christendom upside down, but in 2015 many of my servant that has fallen, I will raise them up and shall come out with color of holiness.
13. Any that has mock my fallen servant or broadcasting it instead of praying for their revival I will deal with them in a special way ,because they have mock my anointed. David said who am I to hurt the anointed one of God.
14. I will use ordinary for supernatural, I will prove that I am God of love.
15. If you are weak now rejoice because I have decided to use the weak for wonders, people said some are special to me, but I will prove that everybody is special to me.
16. Those who you thought they can't be born again, I will saved them.
17. I will break down many demonic church
18. I will show my self as man of war, I will come and deliver my sheep, I don't have pleasure in the death of sinner, because devil has been celebrating over my sheep.
19. I will write my law upon the heart of every one.
20. Many fallen foundation would be restore.
21. Is a year of amaze.
22. Backslider would be restore and they would not know how they come back to me.
23. I will operate with physical power , I will hide my children under my wings.
24. I will disappoint the Islamic plan and I will fight for my children.
25. I will send out my angels to operate.
26. Vampire in the nation shall be disgrace.
27. I will use terrorist for great Revival.
28. I will convert many Muslim and use them for Revival.
29. I will convert agent of darkness and use them for Revival .
30. There will be revival of holiness and sanctification.
31. Blessed are you if you are still standing.
32. I will change history.becausemany shall enter my glory, I will separate devil from his glory.
Pray for president goodluck Jonathan against premature death.
Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand.
after the prophecy a sister told me she dreamt about all that the spoke and in the dream she was crying, I was surprise, God is a spirit.

(1) (Reply)

Lee Stoneking / #facts# / Partaking In Divine Agenda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.