Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,635 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Who Won The Match? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who Won The Match? (434 Views)

Barca Vs PSG ; Was The Match Fixed? / I Will Love To Marry Nigerian - Rhoda Jepkhorir Who Won Lagos Marathon 2017 / Nigeria Vs Germany : Rio2016 Olympics : Your Thoughts On The Match? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Won The Match? by azimibraun: 1:17pm On Jan 01, 2015
Just watched the replay of the Argentina vs nerthaland on select and it's hard to tell who won the match when you base your view on the fans on the stands. Funny how the Argentine and dutch fans are crying with so much seriousness. Football is not at all for people with no strong heart. Lavezzi as proffessional as he is, couldn't watch a single penalty taken. I had so much tears in my eyes watching the penalty kicks. Football is full of emotions.

(1) (Reply)

Wenger Confronting Fan Arrested / Who Should Win The FIFA Ballon D’or? / Cristiano Ronaldo Wins 2014 FIFA Ballon D’or Award Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.