Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,982 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

President Jonathan And His Son Pictured Praying For Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan And His Son Pictured Praying For Nigeria (1771 Views)

6 Sets Of People Who Are Praying For Buhari To Die & Their Reasons - Ngeneukwenu / Adama Barrow & President Of Senegal Pictured Praying In Mosque 4 Peace In Gambia / President Jonathan And Yoruba Oba's, Blessing Or Curse? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Jonathan And His Son Pictured Praying For Nigeria by itsdumebi(m): 4:32pm On Jan 01, 2015
Awww...how cute! President GEJ and his son Abobo seriously praying for naija on new years day at the Dunamis International Gospel Church.
http://itsdumebi.com/president-jonathan-son-pictured-praying-nigeria-new-years-day/

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan And His Son Pictured Praying For Nigeria by shikshark: 4:34pm On Jan 01, 2015
Re: President Jonathan And His Son Pictured Praying For Nigeria by Alphaoscar: 4:38pm On Jan 01, 2015
Ao are you sure they are really praying for nigeria?

These ones are only praying for continuity of their cluelessness and God will never grant such a prayer again!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan And His Son Pictured Praying For Nigeria by temitemi1(m): 4:39pm On Jan 01, 2015
May GOD answer all ur heart desire sir... GEJ till 2019!!!

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan And His Son Pictured Praying For Nigeria by Alphaoscar: 4:39pm On Jan 01, 2015
The caption should read GEJ and son praying for more loot.

12 Likes

Re: President Jonathan And His Son Pictured Praying For Nigeria by Mayour11(m): 4:41pm On Jan 01, 2015
the person above me is a comedian

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan And His Son Pictured Praying For Nigeria by wheredemdey: 4:42pm On Jan 01, 2015
lmfao grin grin grin grin

APC Peeps be like ""see as harmattan dey deal with gej's son...common pomade he fittenth rub"" grin grin grin grin
Re: President Jonathan And His Son Pictured Praying For Nigeria by MuguliciousMUGU: 4:47pm On Jan 01, 2015
Alphaoscar:
The caption should read GEJ and son praying for more loot.
all his APC liars..
But Tinubu your oga is also a looter na... A professional looter for that matter.

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan And His Son Pictured Praying For Nigeria by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jan 01, 2015
Using religion to try and deceive the gullible public,this is the most pro-corruption President that has ever existed in the history of the country,as corrupt and demonic as IBB was he sacked one of his Minister's Sam David-West for collecting a wristwatch from a contractor to put up a facade he was fighting corruption. Under Jonathan Goodluck no single corruption conviction in 6 years instead he gives pardons.

8 Likes

Re: President Jonathan And His Son Pictured Praying For Nigeria by deji68: 4:54pm On Jan 01, 2015
Shebi dem say he don relocate them to the uk....naija and rumours sha cool cool

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan And His Son Pictured Praying For Nigeria by luvmijeje(f): 4:56pm On Jan 01, 2015
President GEJ and his son Abobo seriously praying for naija on new years day at the Dunamis International Gospel Church.

Dunamis? Jonathan is a Church-prostitute.

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan And His Son Pictured Praying For Nigeria by rebranded(m): 4:56pm On Jan 01, 2015
Lol whats the difference in praying and "seriously" praying.

It is well!
Re: President Jonathan And His Son Pictured Praying For Nigeria by Olypeppy(f): 4:59pm On Jan 01, 2015
Prayer is the key....

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan And His Son Pictured Praying For Nigeria by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 01, 2015
i prayed last night too tongue
Re: President Jonathan And His Son Pictured Praying For Nigeria by overhypedsteve(m): 5:07pm On Jan 01, 2015
Alphaoscar:
Ao are you sure they are really praying for nigeria?

These ones are only praying for continuity of their cluelessness and God will never grant such a prayer again!
continuity of cluelessness. Abeg oh! Make un leave oga jona oh. Shey you even remember pray for your family this new year not to talk of praying for Nigeria. I dun collect my PVC and na oga jona be my man.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan And His Son Pictured Praying For Nigeria by kokoA(m): 5:10pm On Jan 01, 2015
One is thinking about money while the other is thinking about food.

5 Likes

Re: President Jonathan And His Son Pictured Praying For Nigeria by redsun(m): 5:11pm On Jan 01, 2015
He better be realistic and stop showing bad example kneeling helplessly before a fellow man. What does he expect the people he leads to do if he can't mentally take charge of the situation? A prayerful person is like a baby crying for mother's milk.
Re: President Jonathan And His Son Pictured Praying For Nigeria by checkdate(m): 5:24pm On Jan 01, 2015
itsdumebi:
Awww...how cute! President GEJ and his son Abobo seriously praying for naija on new years day at the Dunamis International Gospel Church.
http://itsdumebi.com/president-jonathan-son-pictured-praying-nigeria-new-years-day/

NEXT SUBJECT
FROM A.P.C SUPPORTERS...

Picture of Buhari eat roasted meat with almajiri guys.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA POLITICS.
Re: President Jonathan And His Son Pictured Praying For Nigeria by aresa: 5:47pm On Jan 01, 2015
Worthless bigot and incompetent sinner governs while hiding behind the church. The church is where he goes to talk to address Nigerians and spew his bigoted and hateful garbage. He' cherishes his own kids and even ported them to London for good life and safety, but the hundreds of kidnapped school girls he refused to protect and rescue have no such luxuries or hope, they are eternally in the hands of terrorists.

This despicable human being looked the other way while his own wife lambasted and ridiculed the missing girls and their parents on the National TV Nigerians pay for.

His own kids obviously are not missing any meal or the best food money can buy, just too bad millions of kids he's killing with his gross acts of corruption and incompetence are very unlucky..

There's a place in hell for this cruel and disgusting man we call president...

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan And His Son Pictured Praying For Nigeria by rattlesnake(m): 5:49pm On Jan 01, 2015
This boy is helium he will soon float into space undecided

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan And His Son Pictured Praying For Nigeria by dridowu: 6:15pm On Jan 01, 2015
That boy be like "agege bread wey dy throw inside h2o"
Sai Buhari
kokoA:
One is thinking about money while the other is thinking about food.
guy u don kolo, pls no kill me with laugh. U pple 4 NL fit moda pesin. I dy sure say na dt biggy dy tink of food

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan And His Son Pictured Praying For Nigeria by fr3do(m): 6:20pm On Jan 01, 2015
Abobo cheesy
Re: President Jonathan And His Son Pictured Praying For Nigeria by Alphaoscar: 6:33pm On Jan 01, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:

all his APC liars..
But Tinubu your oga is also a looter na... A professional looter for that matter.

if Tinubu is a looter why can't your clueless Jonathan prosecute him? mention one corrupt person in APC and I will give you 10 worst case in your Pindipi.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan And His Son Pictured Praying For Nigeria by Alphaoscar: 6:38pm On Jan 01, 2015
overhypedsteve:
continuity of cluelessness. Abeg oh! Make un leave oga jona oh. Shey you even remember pray for your family this new year not to talk of praying for Nigeria. I dun collect my PVC and na oga jona be my man.

its like you are the first and only person to ever collect PVC in your village?

And must you wait till new year eve before you remember to pray for yourself or nation? stop spamming my mentions if you have nothing meaningful to contribute biko.
Re: President Jonathan And His Son Pictured Praying For Nigeria by kokoA(m): 8:43am On Jan 02, 2015
dridowu:
That boy be like "agege bread wey dy throw inside h2o"
Sai Buhari
guy u don kolo, pls no kill me with laugh. U pple 4 NL fit moda pesin. I dy sure say na dt biggy dy tink of food
ehen.. When dem budget 1 billion naira for Aso rock food una go dey complain.. That money is even to small to feed biggy alone in one year.

(1) (Reply)

OBJ Tweets About The $20B Missing Money (image) / I / Video: Ambo – “gbabe” Ft. Yemi Alade, Flavour, Ice Prince, M.i, Olamide, Banky W

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.