Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,996 members, 7,863,587 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:52 PM

There Are No Real Development In Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Are No Real Development In Abuja (870 Views)

In Retrospect: Reject PDP, Vote APC & You Will See Real Development – Buhari / Which Nigerian State Can Surpass Lagos In Terms Of Development In The Future? / There Is No Real Substance To The Fabled Fulani Myth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Are No Real Development In Abuja by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 01, 2015
I have heard about how abuja seemed to be developed more than anywhere else in Nigeria, to me that's fallacy, I visited places like Nyanya, jikwoyi,Dei-Dei, Kuwba, Dutse, Apo, Ushafa, Jikoko, Bwari, Orozo, Karshi, Garki Village, Lugbe, Gidan Mangoro, Zuba, Mpape, Alieta, Gwagwa, Karmo, Kabusa, Apo, Kugbo, the lists are endless, squalors are at the increase, no water no electricity, no toilet, people defeacating openly, when I interviewed some of the people they told me the government refused to provide for them they left with nothing again than to result to what I saw. Back in the days there were low cost houses, what happened these days. Only few places are developed in Abuja- Maitama, Asokoro, Some part of Garki, Some part in Kubwa, Gwarimpa. I am not happy to what I saw in Fct these few days, big city guys becoming more bigger the poor poorer by day. I wanted to know from fellow nairalanders - does people not entitled to good living again??

1 Like

Re: There Are No Real Development In Abuja by alabiyemmy(m): 4:48pm On Jan 01, 2015
and you count those places as part of Abuja?
Re: There Are No Real Development In Abuja by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 01, 2015
alabiyemmy:
and you count those places as part of Abuja?
there are Amac, Bwari,Kwali, Kuje, area councils in abuja the places I mentioned are part of them. They pay their taxes, many of them even work in the presedency, even if they not in abuja people don't deserve houses again?

1 Like

Re: There Are No Real Development In Abuja by alabiyemmy(m): 4:57pm On Jan 01, 2015
studio14:
there are Amac, Bwari,Kwali, Kuje, area councils in abuja the places I mentioned are part of them. They pay their taxes, many of them even work in the presedency, even if they not in abuja people don't deserve houses again?

You sounded like the entire abuja is like that?
Re: There Are No Real Development In Abuja by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 01, 2015
alabiyemmy:

You sounded like the entire abuja is like that?
apart from the ones I told you maitama asokoro gwarimpa, garki some part kubwa I do not see again

1 Like

Re: There Are No Real Development In Abuja by Redoil: 6:15pm On Jan 01, 2015
Abuja like lagos is over crowded and much preasure is been put on the resources their. My take is that instead of living like rats and cockroaches in abuja and lagos why not move back to ur home town.
Re: There Are No Real Development In Abuja by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 01, 2015
Redoil:
Abuja like lagos is over crowded and much preasure is been put on the resources their. My take is that instead of living like rats and cockroaches in abuja and lagos why not move back to ur home town.
it is not possible there are civil servants in abuja their salaries cannot afford better house, if moving to village the office is not there, if the government they serve can be able to give them housing loan it would have been OK.

(1) (Reply)

How True Is This About Buhari [PICTURE] / Notable Quotes From The PDP Campaign Rally / Where Are my Buhari Supporters?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.