Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,417 members, 7,954,655 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:06 AM

Femi Fani Kayode Appointed Media Director Of Jonathan's Campaign Team - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani Kayode Appointed Media Director Of Jonathan's Campaign Team (6231 Views)

We Have Not Sacked Adeyanju As Pdp New Media Director - Markafi (premium Times) / PICTURE: Jonathan Campaign Team Buying Petrol In Blackmarket / Jonathan’s Campaign Team Trapped In Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Appointed Media Director Of Jonathan's Campaign Team by aspabay(m): 8:36pm On Jan 01, 2015
scribble:
Ffk is more eloquent than any Mumu in Buhari camp

Yes, but unfortunately the mumus are in Jonathan's camp.

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Appointed Media Director Of Jonathan's Campaign Team by Pataki: 8:37pm On Jan 01, 2015
barcanista:
Whoever is advising Jonathan is his worst enemy

He is his own worst enemy. Just watch the way he talks during one-on-one interviews, he does not know how to make decisions on his own. Without any apology whatsoever, President Jonathan has a very low IQ!

Even the appointment of Yinka Odumakin would have been a terrible blow to Buhari.

FFK is disliked by Yorubas, and strongly hated by Igbos after he garrulously open his gutter mouth to state that he slept with Bianca Ojukwu.

6 Likes

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Appointed Media Director Of Jonathan's Campaign Team by Adminisher: 8:46pm On Jan 01, 2015
Pataki:

He is his own worst enemy. Just watch the way he talks during one-on-one interviews, he does not know how to make decisions on his own. Without any apology whatsoever, President Jonathan has a very low IQ!

Even the appointment of Yinka Odumakin would have been a terrible blow to Buhari.

FFK is disliked by Yorubas, and strongly hated by Igbos after he garrulously open his gutter mouth to state that he slept with Bianca Ojukwu.

There is a serious IQ deficit in Jonathan's camp. All they have now is money, billions upon billions. This is why they may need FFK, however the man has issues and is almost certain to Bleep things up. I suspect they have decided that the West is battleground region although I think the west is lost to Jona already. They should have used Maku who is very hard working and scandal free. Jona...a dey sorry for you, money don miss road.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Appointed Media Director Of Jonathan's Campaign Team by aspabay(m): 8:48pm On Jan 01, 2015
According to the release, the Chairman of the Board of trustees of the PDP, Tony Anenih has been appointed the national campaign adviser, while a former National Chairman of the PDP, Ahmadu Ali, will serve as the Director-General of the campaign organisation.
A former minister, Tunde Adeniran, will serve as the deputy director general of the campaigns’ head office, while the duo of Special Duties Minister, Kabiru Turaki and ex Anambra governor, Peter Obi, will serve as Deputy Directors-General for north and south respectively.
A former minister of aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode, is the Director of Media and Publicity, while former Information Minister, Jerry Gana, heads the campaign’s contact and mobilization unit.
Other members of the campaign team include former minister of information, Aliyu Umar, who will head the directorate of administration and logistics, while ex-Minister and Senator, Nenadi usman, will head the finance directorate.
Former Senator Nimi Amange will head the directorate of Planning, Research and Statistics, the directorate of security and intelligence will be headed by Emmanuel Imohe, and Youth Mobilisation by PDP’s National Youth leader, Abdullahi Maibasira.
The release also shows that Nick Eze will head the directorate of Civil Society and Support groups, while Becky Igwe will head that of Women mobilization.
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Appointed Media Director Of Jonathan's Campaign Team by yibomustgo(m): 8:56pm On Jan 01, 2015
scribble:
Ffk is more eloquent than any Mumu in Buhari camp

Oh, really? This very man below?

5 Likes

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Appointed Media Director Of Jonathan's Campaign Team by scribble: 9:06pm On Jan 01, 2015
yibomustgo:

Oh, really? This very man below?

Yes indeedy!

He talks too much. Agreed. but he has some salient points. That's undeniable.

Better than your boy Dino Melaye (APC Kogi) that goes around battering the female race.

And I think it's safe to say Femi gave Bianca a bone once upon time.

But let's let the great Dim rest in peace.

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Appointed Media Director Of Jonathan's Campaign Team by dre11(m): 9:08pm On Jan 01, 2015
This is a wrong move by the GEJ camp

They just play their cards for the APC to checkmate them.....

Can't find a suitable person than stomach infrastructure guy in FANI

The guy that just speak without reasoning what he said and keep stepping on toes......

I thought the billion that collect would make them wise up....
But, it comes out they are as clueless as the President

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Appointed Media Director Of Jonathan's Campaign Team by scribble: 9:10pm On Jan 01, 2015
dre11:
This is a wrong move by the GEJ camp

They just play their cards for the APC to checkmate them.....

Can't find a suitable person than stomach infrastructure guy in FANI

The guy that just speak without reasoning what he said and keep stepping on toes......

I thought the billion that collect would make them wise up....
But, it comes out they are as clueless as the President

In the next few weeks Femi will emerge as the hero of the ibo man after he win this election for Jonathan.

Meanwhile you will need to learn another c word. Believe that
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Appointed Media Director Of Jonathan's Campaign Team by Eziachi: 9:11pm On Jan 01, 2015
Finally they gave him a temp job!!!

5 Likes

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Appointed Media Director Of Jonathan's Campaign Team by donmalcolm21(m): 9:16pm On Jan 01, 2015
FFK, put kata kata, in APC camp with your diaorhea mouth, APC is in disarray now. I remember how FFK stole the show during the latter stage of OBJ's regime.
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Appointed Media Director Of Jonathan's Campaign Team by Kororugged231: 9:17pm On Jan 01, 2015
Bianca was my side chick, she is very good on bed- Femi Fani Kayode (2012) cheesy cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Appointed Media Director Of Jonathan's Campaign Team by FFKfuckedBIANCA: 9:27pm On Jan 01, 2015
cheesysadcheesycheesycheesyshockedshockedsadshocked

5 Likes

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Appointed Media Director Of Jonathan's Campaign Team by brutef0rce101: 9:32pm On Jan 01, 2015
aspabay:
According to the release, the Chairman of the Board of trustees of the PDP, Tony Anenih has been appointed the national campaign adviser, while a former National Chairman of the PDP, Ahmadu Ali, will serve as the Director-General of the campaign organisation.
A former minister, Tunde Adeniran, will serve as the deputy director general of the campaigns’ head office, while the duo of Special Duties Minister, Kabiru Turaki and ex Anambra governor, Peter Obi, will serve as Deputy Directors-General for north and south respectively.
A former minister of aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode, is the Director of Media and Publicity, while former Information Minister, Jerry Gana, heads the campaign’s contact and mobilization unit.
Other members of the campaign team include former minister of information, Aliyu Umar, who will head the directorate of administration and logistics, while ex-Minister and Senator, Nenadi usman, will head the finance directorate.
Former Senator Nimi Amange will head the directorate of Planning, Research and Statistics, the directorate of security and intelligence will be headed by Emmanuel Imohe, and Youth Mobilisation by PDP’s National Youth leader, Abdullahi Maibasira.
The release also shows that Nick Eze will head the directorate of Civil Society and Support groups, while Becky Igwe will head that of Women mobilization.

See Pita AdaHoebi life. lmaoooo

5 Likes

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Appointed Media Director Of Jonathan's Campaign Team by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:33pm On Jan 01, 2015
brutef0rce101:

If El rufai catch am for Kaduna eh grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Appointed Media Director Of Jonathan's Campaign Team by FFKfuckedBIANCA: 9:33pm On Jan 01, 2015
My name is Chief Oluwafemi Ifaniyi Kayode. I fvcked Bianca Ojukwu without using a condom cheesysadshockedsadsad

8 Likes

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Appointed Media Director Of Jonathan's Campaign Team by brutef0rce101: 9:36pm On Jan 01, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Pita AdaHoebi is now a good errand boy cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Appointed Media Director Of Jonathan's Campaign Team by LRNZH(m): 9:36pm On Jan 01, 2015
FFK. LOL

Replacing Maku I guess.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Appointed Media Director Of Jonathan's Campaign Team by ZACHIE: 9:36pm On Jan 01, 2015
GEJ is wise enough to appoint an 84 year old Anenih as special adviser.
He is savant enough to roll with a 70+ old Ahmadu Ali as his anchor man.
It is only simple minded small boys who think Buhari is too old to govern.
GEJ will hand over formally come May 2015

7 Likes

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Appointed Media Director Of Jonathan's Campaign Team by FreeGlobe(f): 9:38pm On Jan 01, 2015
brutef0rce101:

Nigga is seriously hustling for ministerial appointment. haha

5 Likes

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Appointed Media Director Of Jonathan's Campaign Team by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:41pm On Jan 01, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Nigga is seriously hustling for ministerial appointment. haha

Your enemy don finally land Job cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Appointed Media Director Of Jonathan's Campaign Team by duality(m): 9:54pm On Jan 01, 2015
I think FFK is good to go. he has his job cut-out for him. He has the trickery and guile needed at this time. Like him or not the man got the skill. APC may go for personal attacks rather than the issues and that will be their biggest mistake.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Appointed Media Director Of Jonathan's Campaign Team by Collynzo9: 10:06pm On Jan 01, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

You know the meaning of respectively?
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Appointed Media Director Of Jonathan's Campaign Team by delishpot: 10:23pm On Jan 01, 2015
Hmnnn, I dey look dey go.
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Appointed Media Director Of Jonathan's Campaign Team by olu77(m): 10:39pm On Jan 01, 2015
Zeezy99:
Another clueless decision from the clueless one. I wonder who will listen to that idiot that has lost all his political capital.

Welcome to Nairaland beauty
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Appointed Media Director Of Jonathan's Campaign Team by eye4eye: 10:42pm On Jan 01, 2015
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Appointed Media Director Of Jonathan's Campaign Team by Kororugged: 11:02pm On Jan 01, 2015
I will be very very very interested on how my brothers in the SE will ever support this appointment

This is a slap on the face of all Igbos.

How can a man that has disrespected the Igbo race be the person to coordinate the re-election of a president supported by majority of Igbos.

8 Likes

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Appointed Media Director Of Jonathan's Campaign Team by raumdeuter: 11:13pm On Jan 01, 2015
Can Jonathan make bianca FFK's deputy?

5 Likes

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Appointed Media Director Of Jonathan's Campaign Team by eye4eye: 11:15pm On Jan 01, 2015
raumdeuter:
Can Jonathan make bianca FFK's deputy?

I doubt if sex is allowed while campaigning with GEJ on the road. Maybe they can have good sex when they lodge at hotel after campaign in Iboland.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Appointed Media Director Of Jonathan's Campaign Team by HzRF(m): 11:18pm On Jan 01, 2015
Is FFK gonna work for buahri
Cuz I don't know why APC e-rats are so pained

If he's bad how does it concerns u... U should be happy he's not gud enough for the job.. Why pock nosing... Itz none of ur biz... I know itz fear

Better goan pick the lying woman that lied she won pdp ticket

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Appointed Media Director Of Jonathan's Campaign Team by eye4eye: 11:18pm On Jan 01, 2015
HzRF:
[s]Is FFK gonna work for buahri
Cuz I don't know why APC e-rats are so pained

If he's bad how does it concerns u... U should be happy he's not gud enough for the job.. Why pock nosing... Itz none of ur biz... I know itz fear

Better goan pick the lying woman that lied she won pdp ticket[/s][s][/s]
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Appointed Media Director Of Jonathan's Campaign Team by olawumia(m): 11:25pm On Jan 01, 2015
Ffk is more eloquent than any Mumu in Buhari.
Another mumu has spoken.
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Appointed Media Director Of Jonathan's Campaign Team by donphilopus: 11:36pm On Jan 01, 2015
Zeezy99:
Another clueless decision from the clueless one. I wonder who will listen to that idiot that has lost all his political capital.

Babe, just gave your dp its 1st likenow. Made alota sense. Cc Omenka & Barcanista, food don don o cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking: Fayose Rushes To Aso Villa.... / Corecting The Lies About 100 Biafrans Burnt To Death By Hausa PHOTOS / Reps Query Niger Delta Ministry Over N62 Million Transactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.