Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,626 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:08 PM

Effect Of Banger (graphic Pictures) - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Effect Of Banger (graphic Pictures) (60793 Views)

New Year: What Is The Situation Of Banger In Your Area? / Poverty Mentality Of Nigerians And The Ripple Effect / Bird Turns To Woman After Electric Shock In Oshodi, Lagos (graphic Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Effect Of Banger (graphic Pictures) by daamazing(m): 9:47pm On Jan 01, 2015
eedris07:
Una dey sure say no b BOMB.
abi..lol boko don dey insert bomb 4 banga..
Re: Effect Of Banger (graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 01, 2015
Fucckk! Why the hell did I view those images? lipsrsealed
Re: Effect Of Banger (graphic Pictures) by Abduletudaye(m): 9:49pm On Jan 01, 2015
authe911:
Earlier today two children were rushed to an hospital all because they were happy throwing bangers or knock outs, it turned out to be a sad new year for them when it exploded right in their hands. The first boy was 8years old while the other was 7years old. They were not actually together, two separate incidents. I guess it's no more banger be that

this is bad indeed! sad

1 Like

Re: Effect Of Banger (graphic Pictures) by Franchise21(m): 9:50pm On Jan 01, 2015
What a gory sight

1 Like

Re: Effect Of Banger (graphic Pictures) by ddefoe: 9:50pm On Jan 01, 2015
I doubt if this was caused by banger.its very doubtful
Re: Effect Of Banger (graphic Pictures) by onuwaje(m): 9:52pm On Jan 01, 2015
My cousin lost a finger bout 2yrss back..

So sad...
Re: Effect Of Banger (graphic Pictures) by peemyke(f): 9:53pm On Jan 01, 2015
Chisus
Re: Effect Of Banger (graphic Pictures) by tonididdy(m): 9:53pm On Jan 01, 2015
aw shitte...this must be that one dey call ''bomb'' they sell N50 a piece.
Re: Effect Of Banger (graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jan 01, 2015
My brother's flat nearly got burnt yesterday when his neighbour's kids were lightening fireworks in their house. His neighbour and another neighbour's flat were razed down completely by fire luckily,help came from some youths and fire service who put off the fire before it could extend to my brother's flat.
Imagine the kids's father buying fireworks for them to play with.
Thank God no one died.

1 Like

Re: Effect Of Banger (graphic Pictures) by Lastanza: 9:55pm On Jan 01, 2015
dis is horribl, banger? dis is mini bomb nt banger.

had luck 2 dem as diz shall b d portion of boko boiz diz year
Re: Effect Of Banger (graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 01, 2015
chisoooosssssss...........
Re: Effect Of Banger (graphic Pictures) by gottoboy(m): 9:55pm On Jan 01, 2015
kr0ne:
I doubt banger could cause damage of this magnitude. Unless it's the one they call 'bomb', as large as a big radio battery. Er.... undecided this look more like an accident
Itire Ơ̴̴̴͡ º°˚˚°ºoo, Banger can't do such thing. Its only Bomb †ЂA̶̲̥̅† can do such accidentally.
Re: Effect Of Banger (graphic Pictures) by Mzjhulz(f): 9:56pm On Jan 01, 2015
mizjules:

Namsey hello!
Hi cheesy

1 Like

Re: Effect Of Banger (graphic Pictures) by andyanders: 9:57pm On Jan 01, 2015
pawesome:
abegi...OP,u no try at all...dis isnt banger joh..mayb sumtin else buh certainly nt banger...do u knw hw many times i held banger in ma hand n let it go off while i ws a kid?..dose ranging frm 3 sounds upwards....speaking frm experience.... n lemme say again,dis ISNT BANGER

That is banger and not any form of high tech bomb.
This items are been made with more explosive materials by those who produce them and here, so many guys go behind their houses and manufacture these things and many are more dangerous than real bomb.
Re: Effect Of Banger (graphic Pictures) by tonididdy(m): 9:57pm On Jan 01, 2015
freezyprinzy:
goosh na banger pieces person hand lyk dis op are u sure?.......
e get one wey dem dey sell 50naira a piece...its called 'bomb'...it sounds and quakes literarily like a bomb scene from movies.

poor kids...m sure his friends dared him to hold it
Re: Effect Of Banger (graphic Pictures) by justfree1(m): 9:58pm On Jan 01, 2015
Today is the first blank page of 365 page book called 2015. Write a good one.
If you want a different 2015, Do different things from what you did in 2014.
More heart attack takes place on Monday morning between 8:00am and 10:00am. According to recent studies, 85% of the general public are going to jobs that they hate. They are working on jobs that do not challenge them. They get sick thinking about going. People are literally dying going to work.
The ultimate level of ignorance is rejecting something you know nothing about and yet refusing to investigate.
I am working on a new project, has unlimited income potential. I won't promise you much but you would make over $5000 (over 500,000 naira) monthly working the project between 6 to 12 months, and it won't affect your current job. I am simply looking for 10 success oriented persons that needs more money in 2015 to join me. Interested or needs more details send me a message.
WISHING YOU THE BEST OF GOD THIS YEAR.
Re: Effect Of Banger (graphic Pictures) by homodarah(m): 9:59pm On Jan 01, 2015
I can't believe wot my eyes is seeing OMG
Re: Effect Of Banger (graphic Pictures) by XRAY21(m): 10:02pm On Jan 01, 2015
bbello28:
Oh boy cry its high time banger got banned in nigeria undecided

Buh I doubt If banger caused dat 2nd boy's case
How you go ban am u wan spoil children Christmas
Re: Effect Of Banger (graphic Pictures) by protonz(m): 10:03pm On Jan 01, 2015
Lie lie!!!! Story! Dat doesn't even luk like somtin caused by banger.
All diz dudes juxt wanna make FP by force!
Re: Effect Of Banger (graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 01, 2015
HAND is very essential, to be lost like this oooo
Re: Effect Of Banger (graphic Pictures) by XRAY21(m): 10:04pm On Jan 01, 2015
TrishaP:
Blood of God op put viewers discretion

The rate at which little kids play with this thing baffles me. Even me I can't do it talk more of standing around when it's shooting. I went out to buy something this morning, I saw a little boy trying to start it up, I told the boy to move very far away from me, but before he could do the banger had lit up and I took to my heels.
Parents should keep an eye on their kids that find fun in this kind of thing, it could be fun but dangerous at the same time.

But there were to throw it na not hold it it there fault
Re: Effect Of Banger (graphic Pictures) by Talibanis: 10:05pm On Jan 01, 2015
Am not surprised at all because we see cases like this everytime at this season of the year. Children aren't left out, full grown ass literate/illiterate adults are also culprits, infact they make up 85% of the casualty list
Re: Effect Of Banger (graphic Pictures) by andyanders: 10:06pm On Jan 01, 2015
justfree1:
Today is the first blank page of 365 page book called 2015. Write a good one.
If you want a different 2015, Do different things from what you did in 2014.
More heart attack takes place on Monday morning between 8:00am and 10:00am. According to recent studies, 85% of the general public are going to jobs that they hate. They are working on jobs that do not challenge them. They get sick thinking about going. People are literally dying going to work.
The ultimate level of ignorance is rejecting something you know nothing about and yet refusing to investigate.
I am working on a new project, has unlimited income potential. I won't promise you much but you would make over $5000 (over 500,000 naira) monthly working the project between 6 to 12 months, and it won't affect your current job. I am simply looking for 10 success oriented persons that needs more money in 2015 to join me. Interested or needs more details send me a message.
WISHING YOU THE BEST OF GOD THIS YEAR.

FAKE SCAM ARTIST

If your product is REAL as you sounded, then you should be in the class of Dangote and Bill Gates.
Why are Fake people like you come online to see who to defraud? I believe Seun and moderators should keep people like you off this forum.
Re: Effect Of Banger (graphic Pictures) by Talibanis: 10:06pm On Jan 01, 2015
protonz:
Lie lie!!!! Story! Dat doesn't even luk like somtin caused by banger.
All diz dudes juxt wanna make FP by force!
U are too dull to know the gross picture of a blast injury so keep ur mouth shut if u don't have anything meaningful to say!
Re: Effect Of Banger (graphic Pictures) by texalux(m): 10:11pm On Jan 01, 2015
Wow! Wot a new year gift Bravo!
Re: Effect Of Banger (graphic Pictures) by XRAY21(m): 10:11pm On Jan 01, 2015
SARCASM99:
king of #$ B A N
back 2 d topic
like if u think datz a scene of boko operations
SARCASM99:
king of #$ B A N
back 2 d topic
SARCASM99:
king of #$ B A N
back 2 d topic
We don't waste like anyhow
Re: Effect Of Banger (graphic Pictures) by sule5727: 10:11pm On Jan 01, 2015
authe911:
Earlier today two children were rushed to an hospital all because they were happy throwing bangers or knock outs, it turned out to be a sad new year for them when it exploded right in their hands. The first boy was 8years old while the other was 7years old. They were not actually together, two separate incidents. I guess it's no more banger be that
is still part of the new year celebration nu ni , wish them quick recovery so sorry for them....
Re: Effect Of Banger (graphic Pictures) by Cwaya(m): 10:12pm On Jan 01, 2015

WHAT DA F**K!

*DROPS DEAD*

Re: Effect Of Banger (graphic Pictures) by poseidon12: 10:13pm On Jan 01, 2015
andyanders:
Well, it is a good lesson for them because most of the kids fail to understand the danger of these banger they play with.I could remember a time I ran into some group of kids and adults throwing banger and I parked, came down to advise them not to throw the bangers with them, I was surprised that their parents stood up to challenge me why I should tell their kids not to throw banger that it was a festive period.I let them be and I hope more of them get messed up same way these kids got messed up so that by the time they grow with the scare, they will now have to know what to tell their children.

Government keep warning parents not to allow their wards be throwing festive explosives like this, and you find our that most of their parents even follow them to be committing same offence.

If this particular case can be taken to places like media houses= Channels TV and others, better.

I don't intend to sound mean but yes, this should teach them a lesson. Bangers have always been banned but the ban is never enforced.
But a normal human being living in a country with high incidence of armed robbery and now terrorism should not have to be told not to be throwing explosives to celebrate Christmas. They would not let us know when there is robbery operation or terrow attack. Bunch of chaotic fools.
Re: Effect Of Banger (graphic Pictures) by johnsonjosbles(m): 10:15pm On Jan 01, 2015
This Ops can lie! Let thunder strick you if this is banger, y r you miss informing people? Do have an idea there is international control agency 4 such products? Na u be fool abegi.
Re: Effect Of Banger (graphic Pictures) by freezyprinzy(m): 10:15pm On Jan 01, 2015
tonididdy:
e get one wey dem dey sell 50naira a piece...its called 'bomb'...it sounds and quakes literarily like a bomb scene from movies.

poor kids...m sure his friends dared him to hold it
whaooo nawa o
Re: Effect Of Banger (graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jan 01, 2015
@tolutweets are you seeing this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

A Big Whale Killed In Ese-Odo, Ondo State (Photos) / Snake In The Neighborhood. Becareful! It's Dry Season / Nominee For Nairaland AWARDS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.