Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,090 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Post A Screenshot Of Your Phone, Tablet Or PC Here!(+ How To's) - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post A Screenshot Of Your Phone, Tablet Or PC Here!(+ How To's) (1122 Views)

Laptop Or Desktop PC? - Here Are The Things To Consider Before You Choose! / How To Take A Screenshot On Window 10 / Let Me Show You How To Use Nokia As Modem To Pc Here [EDITED] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Post A Screenshot Of Your Phone, Tablet Or PC Here!(+ How To's) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 01, 2015
Happy new year. now lets start the year with some fun......

for Windows press "start + prtscn(print screen)" it would be saved in "pictures > screenshot"

for Mac press "Command + Shift + 3" it would be saved on the desktop

for Ubuntu press "Print screen" it would be saved in your Pictures in your Home Picture folder

for IOS press "power + home" it would be saved in your pictures

for Android press either "power + volume down" or "power + home"(for Samsung) it would be saved in gallery

for Blackberry press "Volume Up + Volume Down" (OS 10 only) it would be stored in the Camera folder on your device (not on the SD card)

for Windows phone 8 "Press and hold the windows button, then press the power button" it would be saved to your pictures

for windows phone 8.1 "Volume Up + Volume Down" it would be saved to your pictures

for touch lite Nokia "take another phone with camera or use a camera and take a shot of the screen"! it would be saved it the second phone camera folder grin grin

http://www.take-a-screenshot.org/

let the fun begin! here is mine, i use windows 8.1(the best OS ever)

1 Share

Re: Post A Screenshot Of Your Phone, Tablet Or PC Here!(+ How To's) by Nobody: 9:24am On Jan 02, 2015
Wow yours is great how did you do it. I'm using windows 8 OS. I will love to upgrade to 8.1, how much data will it cost me?
My JJC screenshot below.

Re: Post A Screenshot Of Your Phone, Tablet Or PC Here!(+ How To's) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 02, 2015
eesy:
Wow yours is great how did you do it. I'm using windows 8 OS. I will love to upgrade to 8.1, how much data will it cost me?
My JJC screenshot below.
its about 2.5gb. U can buy mtn night plan to do it and upgrage frome store. I dont knw hw lng it took. I used wifi. I left my system in my mom's office over night! I came the next day in the afternoon to meet 8.1 already installed.
Re: Post A Screenshot Of Your Phone, Tablet Or PC Here!(+ How To's) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jan 02, 2015
runzlord:
its about 2.5gb. U can buy mtn night plan to do it and upgrage frome store. I dont knw hw lng it took. I used wifi. I left my system in my mom's office over night! I came the next day in the afternoon to meet 8.1 already installed.
2.5gig? Thats alot of data.
Re: Post A Screenshot Of Your Phone, Tablet Or PC Here!(+ How To's) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jan 02, 2015
eesy:

2.5gig? Thats alot of data.
did u expect 100mb? You are downloading a full opreating system
Re: Post A Screenshot Of Your Phone, Tablet Or PC Here!(+ How To's) by Tolzeal(m): 10:36am On Jan 03, 2015
8.1 Faamily..So Good to be here... I have WIN 7,KALI LINUX TOO THOUGH. BUT 8.1 IS MY WORKING HOME...
I DONT KEEP SHITS ON MY DESKTOP...

Re: Post A Screenshot Of Your Phone, Tablet Or PC Here!(+ How To's) by Tolzeal(m): 10:37am On Jan 03, 2015
runzlord:
did u expect 100mb? You are downloading a full opreating system

SEND ME LINK TO THAT UR PINKY WALL BRO... smiley smiley
Re: Post A Screenshot Of Your Phone, Tablet Or PC Here!(+ How To's) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jan 03, 2015
Tolzeal:

SEND ME LINK TO THAT UR PINKY WALL BRO... smiley smiley
i kind of google images "hd wallpapers" and saved the ones i liked so i dont knw what site it was on. My wallpapers change every 3 minutes.
Re: Post A Screenshot Of Your Phone, Tablet Or PC Here!(+ How To's) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jan 03, 2015
Tolzeal:
8.1 Faamily..So Good to be here... I have WIN 7,KALI LINUX TOO THOUGH. BUT 8.1 IS MY WORKING HOME...
I DONT KEEP SHITS ON MY DESKTOP...
ha, just like me until i stated using rainmeter!

(1) (Reply)

Hidden Files In Sd Card / Freezing Laptop / LENOVO PC Going So Cheap...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.