Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,089 members, 7,852,688 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:19 AM

Being Selfish; 8 Things You Should Not Be Doing In 2015 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Being Selfish; 8 Things You Should Not Be Doing In 2015 (460 Views)

5 Things You Need To Stop Doing In 2017 / 8 Things That Could Ruin Or Frustrate Your Christmas Celebration / What Is This Baby Doing In This Picture? Has To Be Seen To Be Believed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Being Selfish; 8 Things You Should Not Be Doing In 2015 by oyinkanolu: 9:03pm On Jan 01, 2015
2015 is finally here, are you ready? Ready or not there are things that are growth stunting that I urge you not to carry with you into the New Year. Growth is an area that I’m constantly focusing on with my clients. I want them all to be prosperous, innovative, and most importantly relevant. If you lack these 3 attributes I can assure you that you are not growing. Today I would like to focus on some key things that you should not be doing in 2015. With these 8 things in mind your 2015 is guaranteed to be better and a lot more productive than your latter years.

The 1st thing you should NOT be doing in 2015 is Working Alone.

1. Working alone is so yesterday, you must know that none of the greats make it to the top alone. Teamwork makes the dream work. There are too many advantages to working with others for you to continue working alone. Allow other experts to give you feedback on some of your ideas. I am not advocating that you are sharing any and all things with strange people that you don’t know. Absolutely not; develop a team, those that support you, those that share similar or the same values and or beliefs and most importantly those that you can trust. This doesn’t have to be a contracted partnership or agreement just you accepting feedback and or other perspective on some of your work in order to make things better. Two head are always better than one. In a team everyone doesn’t always have to agree or think the same in fact there are many advantages to differences. So select your teams wisely and watch the GROWTH spurt.

The 2nd thing that you should not be doing in 2015 is Stressing.

2. Stressing causes health problems and is very reactive and not proactive. In 2015 we should be proactive because when we are proactive we are contributing to the solution more so than to the problem. Stress is almost interchangeable with worrying. If you are worrying, it’s all in your mind. We must learn in 2015 to turn our worries into action! Okay so here’s the problem, now what can do to solve it? What are some solutions? How do I personally fit in? Do I need help? What did I learn from this scenario? How can this be prevented in the future? Action steps: give yourself a time frame, have someone or something to hold you accountable and chip away at the problem until it’s over. Less Stress and more action in 2015.

The 3rd thing you should not be doing in 2015 is Complaining!

3. Complaining ties into negativity in 2015. We must learn to be positive as much as possible. I am very much aware that not all circumstances are positive however, from all circumstances we can learn. So we must take the good with the bad and focus more on the good. Learn to take your life and the situations in your life and DE-CLUTTER the negativity. Surround yourself with supporters, people that speak life into you and your situations. Negative people are toxic. Be honest with yourselves especially with family members. I’m not saying that your family should be cut off however; you can and must limit the amount of negative you allow in your mind. Not everyone including family is able to support you or understand your goals and dreams. Keep it moving, no blaming others; take responsibility and NO MORE COMPLAINING!

Continue reading - http://www.remspot.com.ng/2015/01/being-selfish-8-things-you-should-not.html

(1) (Reply)

What If There Is No Hell ??? By Rudolf Ogoo Okonkwo / BREAKING NEWS! Obasanjo Dumps PDP, Tears Membership Card / Lol! See What They Did To Buhari & Jonathan... | Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.