Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

Photos: Toolz Flaunts Her Big Hips In Ankara Outfit - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Toolz Flaunts Her Big Hips In Ankara Outfit (55409 Views)

Toolz Flaunts Baby Bump? (Photos) / Toolz Flaunts Curves In Photos With Timaya / Toolz Flaunts Curves In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Toolz Flaunts Her Big Hips In Ankara Outfit by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jan 01, 2015
ur figure 8 b like coca cola bottle
Re: Photos: Toolz Flaunts Her Big Hips In Ankara Outfit by natureblack(m): 10:58pm On Jan 01, 2015
maskid:

U shut ur trap, he's absolutely ryt.

The sight is beginning to get disgusting. Haba!!!

If u think we're lying, then try ingesting pork everyday for. 10 dayz n see if u wunt puke at the memtion of Pig!!!

Too much of trash is sh*t!!!!!!
nigga,variety is the spice of life.Any comestible must be disgusting if taken immutably angry angry angry

And for your first sentence; only arse-holes resort to scurrility when engaging in discourse. wink wink

Happy new-year tho'
Re: Photos: Toolz Flaunts Her Big Hips In Ankara Outfit by watchindelta(m): 10:58pm On Jan 01, 2015
I see nothing there.
Re: Photos: Toolz Flaunts Her Big Hips In Ankara Outfit by daamazing(m): 10:58pm On Jan 01, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]she'z way damn too short
Re: Photos: Toolz Flaunts Her Big Hips In Ankara Outfit by ROZZAYY(f): 10:58pm On Jan 01, 2015
Hmmmm
Hmmmmmm
Hmmmmmmmmm
Nawa!
Re: Photos: Toolz Flaunts Her Big Hips In Ankara Outfit by jerry04(m): 11:01pm On Jan 01, 2015
holatin:
if she is Tools
Where are her sisters EQUIPMENT, IMPLEMENT AND MACHINERIES ?
....they are in deir house.....which is d [[box]]………… grin
holatin:
if she is Tools
....they are in deir house.....which is d [[box]]…………
Re: Photos: Toolz Flaunts Her Big Hips In Ankara Outfit by DarhBlack(m): 11:02pm On Jan 01, 2015
Chai na ficur 9 b diz oooo grin
Re: Photos: Toolz Flaunts Her Big Hips In Ankara Outfit by scribble: 11:04pm On Jan 01, 2015
All these kind babes go dey use too much fabric
Re: Photos: Toolz Flaunts Her Big Hips In Ankara Outfit by myouri(f): 11:05pm On Jan 01, 2015
She try..Nothin spectacular abou d pix tho..
Re: Photos: Toolz Flaunts Her Big Hips In Ankara Outfit by ShakurM(m): 11:05pm On Jan 01, 2015
How dis tailor sew the hips part sef n streamlined the legs ..

1 Like

Re: Photos: Toolz Flaunts Her Big Hips In Ankara Outfit by Ilekeh(f): 11:06pm On Jan 01, 2015
She looks lovely. Mwahhhh
Re: Photos: Toolz Flaunts Her Big Hips In Ankara Outfit by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jan 01, 2015
Ilekeh:
She looks lovely. Mwahhhh
Is this Ileke Idi? If it is, omgarsh I missed you o

@topic
Nice
Re: Photos: Toolz Flaunts Her Big Hips In Ankara Outfit by Solobenny(m): 11:16pm On Jan 01, 2015
ritababe:
I don see am, so wetin i go come do?

Make i post my own also
u sure say u no be lekpa
Re: Photos: Toolz Flaunts Her Big Hips In Ankara Outfit by natureblack(m): 11:17pm On Jan 01, 2015
duni04:

Abeg sharrap joor. I've seen her before. She's very short and fat. Incredibly disgusting to look at angry
grin grin grin

Mr Countrified,I've not only seen her,nigga has felt her,b*tch is worth the nickel .....

You can as well shut your evasive mouth up angry angry angry

#preposterous angry
Re: Photos: Toolz Flaunts Her Big Hips In Ankara Outfit by wunmi590(m): 11:17pm On Jan 01, 2015
brito:
hips
Re: Photos: Toolz Flaunts Her Big Hips In Ankara Outfit by Emmafe(m): 11:18pm On Jan 01, 2015
ritababe:
I don see am, so wetin i go come do?

Make i post my own also
I cnt wait 2 see t o.Oya upload am kiakia. Happy new yr.
Re: Photos: Toolz Flaunts Her Big Hips In Ankara Outfit by koolg: 11:18pm On Jan 01, 2015
shapeless
Re: Photos: Toolz Flaunts Her Big Hips In Ankara Outfit by wunmi590(m): 11:18pm On Jan 01, 2015
holatin:
if she is Tools

She 4get dem 4 sambisa grin
Re: Photos: Toolz Flaunts Her Big Hips In Ankara Outfit by natureblack(m): 11:21pm On Jan 01, 2015
Solobenny:
u sure say u no be lekpa
that b*tch is cute ...

Kinda girl I did love to hollow her cun.t for crude-oil in a lovely New-year day wink

I love African ladies ..........
Re: Photos: Toolz Flaunts Her Big Hips In Ankara Outfit by venivedivici(m): 11:22pm On Jan 01, 2015
Chai. Today, Magic Moments, Origin...I mean Orijin (Abi?), Smirnoff, SK...New Year set no be small. Oshe Baba God...

Toolz, I wish say I fit catch you as I dey so...I for lubricate your engine.
Re: Photos: Toolz Flaunts Her Big Hips In Ankara Outfit by ocholawealth(m): 11:22pm On Jan 01, 2015
Wow...... Indeed u've gat big toolz..... Baby u garrit .... Chai
Re: Photos: Toolz Flaunts Her Big Hips In Ankara Outfit by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jan 01, 2015
chimere66:
Checkout these new photos of Toolz in Ankara.

How does she look? Did you notice anything?lol.Look carefully.I said carefully.

Source: http:///73c
the bitch s wet.
Re: Photos: Toolz Flaunts Her Big Hips In Ankara Outfit by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jan 01, 2015
Sometimes I wonder who fuccks dis chic. Is she lazy or rigid in bed, or is she flexible? Making love to Toolz mite be just like trying to fucck a full bag of rice, except she knows her onions sha cheesy

but dat cowbell mata wey she carry for chest ehn! Dose are d actual Toolz cheesy
Re: Photos: Toolz Flaunts Her Big Hips In Ankara Outfit by samuelmag: 11:33pm On Jan 01, 2015
Toolz for wetin?mechanic,carpentry,engineering?maybe I can use this toolz for my next networking job...abeg mek I sleep jare! cool

1 Like

Re: Photos: Toolz Flaunts Her Big Hips In Ankara Outfit by Ilekeh(f): 11:35pm On Jan 01, 2015
1bkaye:

Is this Ileke Idi? If it is, omgarsh I missed you o

@topic
Nice

lol my tomatoe kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Photos: Toolz Flaunts Her Big Hips In Ankara Outfit by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jan 01, 2015
holatin:

same sweerie.
shey dat one gud, u no fit reply my pm.

When?
Re: Photos: Toolz Flaunts Her Big Hips In Ankara Outfit by osram(m): 11:35pm On Jan 01, 2015
holatin:
if she is Tools
oh common she z a #fuckin tool
Re: Photos: Toolz Flaunts Her Big Hips In Ankara Outfit by Bentenason: 11:45pm On Jan 01, 2015
[b][/b] Woz she? Here in china we dnt know her..
Re: Photos: Toolz Flaunts Her Big Hips In Ankara Outfit by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jan 01, 2015
It is because of topics like this on front page that Linda Ikeji buys range rover on a yearly basis and Seun nairaland is still advertising for 50 kobo on this his forum. cry
Re: Photos: Toolz Flaunts Her Big Hips In Ankara Outfit by drnoble1: 11:55pm On Jan 01, 2015
email tunearth@yahoo.com for FREE MUSIC PROMOTION
Re: Photos: Toolz Flaunts Her Big Hips In Ankara Outfit by iluvpomo(m): 12:16am On Jan 02, 2015
T shocked shocked LZ
Re: Photos: Toolz Flaunts Her Big Hips In Ankara Outfit by GreatFatherson: 12:21am On Jan 02, 2015
This picture is Photoshopped. Her hips were widened by software. Check the lower edge of the red background on the right side and you will notice it is curved towards her leg.

The reason why a solid color was used as background around her hips is to make the widening of her hips by software difficult to detect.

Women and packaging.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) / Photos From Davido And Chioma's Wedding Surface Online / Bobrisky Goes For Commercial Flight After Bragging About Flying Strictly Private

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.