Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,483 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Photos: Toolz Flaunts Her Big Hips In Ankara Outfit - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Toolz Flaunts Her Big Hips In Ankara Outfit (55441 Views)

Toolz Flaunts Baby Bump? (Photos) / Toolz Flaunts Curves In Photos With Timaya / Toolz Flaunts Curves In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Toolz Flaunts Her Big Hips In Ankara Outfit by MizMyColi(f): 7:20am On Jan 02, 2015
duni04:
I hate seeing this fat piece of shît. Mtshewwww angry

Oh Please Sharrapp grin grin

Try creating Sh1t First.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Toolz Flaunts Her Big Hips In Ankara Outfit by wunmi590(m): 7:20am On Jan 02, 2015
holatin:

help her find it then

Am nt frm sambisa grin
Re: Photos: Toolz Flaunts Her Big Hips In Ankara Outfit by holatin(m): 7:22am On Jan 02, 2015
wunmi590:

Am nt frm sambisa grin
go to sambisa forest den.

A friend in need
Re: Photos: Toolz Flaunts Her Big Hips In Ankara Outfit by holatin(m): 7:23am On Jan 02, 2015
jerry04:
....they are in deir house.....which is d [[box]]………… grin....they are in deir house.....which is d [[box]]…………
lol
Re: Photos: Toolz Flaunts Her Big Hips In Ankara Outfit by wunmi590(m): 7:25am On Jan 02, 2015
holatin:
go to sambisa forest den.

A friend in need

Since I cnt go den, u can also hlp me grin
Re: Photos: Toolz Flaunts Her Big Hips In Ankara Outfit by mizjules(f): 7:31am On Jan 02, 2015
red101:

hmm,,, these things are becoming very popular. but some women have it naturally

True sha..but as our nigerian ladies like too much rice n chicken n eba n drinks grin the tummy no the last like dat o
Re: Photos: Toolz Flaunts Her Big Hips In Ankara Outfit by MizMyColi(f): 7:32am On Jan 02, 2015
duni04:

Abeg sharrap joor. I've seen her before. She's very short and fat. Incredibly disgusting to look at angry

Dude,
I honestly want to believe you're joking, trolling or a boy in his pre-teens whom a brand new 3K5 chinko phone just happened to.

grin grin

How on earth can you confidently call a human being disgusting? This beats my imagination for realz.
I mean!!!

Whatever happened to treating others how you'd wanna be treated?

Owh well, it's the internet, anyone can be anything they wanna be.

Just remember posterity.

HNY sad

And please, don't reply my quotes with insults --- unless of course you direly need to have me believe you lack the mental capacity to be reasoned with.
wink

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Toolz Flaunts Her Big Hips In Ankara Outfit by oesnac(m): 7:38am On Jan 02, 2015
chimere66:
Checkout these new photos of Toolz in Ankara.

How does she look? Did you notice anything?lol.Look carefully.I said carefully.

Source: http:///73c
Her hands has two different colour,that's what I notice.
Re: Photos: Toolz Flaunts Her Big Hips In Ankara Outfit by texalux(m): 7:45am On Jan 02, 2015
Wow! How I wish I can have this hips as my new year gift.
Re: Photos: Toolz Flaunts Her Big Hips In Ankara Outfit by ritababe(f): 7:47am On Jan 02, 2015
Haywhymido:
nairalanders are waiting 4 urs.

i believe u
Re: Photos: Toolz Flaunts Her Big Hips In Ankara Outfit by ritababe(f): 7:48am On Jan 02, 2015
Solobenny:
u sure say u no be lekpa

na we sure pass oh
Re: Photos: Toolz Flaunts Her Big Hips In Ankara Outfit by ritababe(f): 7:49am On Jan 02, 2015
Emmafe:
I cnt wait 2 see t o.Oya upload am kiakia. Happy new yr.

una like beta thing
Re: Photos: Toolz Flaunts Her Big Hips In Ankara Outfit by Nobody: 7:50am On Jan 02, 2015
holatin:
last 3 days

Honestly I didn't see it
Re: Photos: Toolz Flaunts Her Big Hips In Ankara Outfit by ritababe(f): 7:51am On Jan 02, 2015
ChubbyT:

sure,na im go brain pass

ok after you
Re: Photos: Toolz Flaunts Her Big Hips In Ankara Outfit by ritababe(f): 7:52am On Jan 02, 2015
bameyi:

Sister post am, no bi only her God bless

abi oh
Re: Photos: Toolz Flaunts Her Big Hips In Ankara Outfit by duni04(m): 7:55am On Jan 02, 2015
MizMyColi:

Dude,
I honestly want to believe you're joking, trolling or a boy in his pre-teens whom a brand new 3K5 chinko phone just happened to.

grin grin

How on earth can you confidently call a human being disgusting? This beats my imagination for realz.
I mean!!!

Whatever happened to treating others how you'd wanna be treated?

Owh well, it's the internet, anyone can be anything they wanna be.

Just remember posterity.

HNY sad

And please, don't reply my quotes with insults --- unless of course you direly need to have me believe you lack the mental capacity to be reasoned with.
wink
undecided Sounds very personal. I'm guessing you're also short and fat
Re: Photos: Toolz Flaunts Her Big Hips In Ankara Outfit by duni04(m): 7:56am On Jan 02, 2015
MizMyColi:

Oh Please Sharrapp grin grin

Try creating Sh1t First.
undecided
Re: Photos: Toolz Flaunts Her Big Hips In Ankara Outfit by freshness2020: 7:59am On Jan 02, 2015
Bifwoli:

Not to denigrate her,but a truly hot woman is one with HEART,HUMANITY,HUMILITY and LOVE .

Clothes change,styles change,makeup washes off and beauty fades with aging but true "hawtness" is inner,never bought with cash and even rare.
S.O.P (straight on point).

1 Like

Re: Photos: Toolz Flaunts Her Big Hips In Ankara Outfit by maxit2(m): 8:00am On Jan 02, 2015
She's just FAT
Re: Photos: Toolz Flaunts Her Big Hips In Ankara Outfit by Nobody: 8:06am On Jan 02, 2015
chimere66:
Checkout these new photos of Toolz in Ankara.

How does she look? Did you notice anything?lol.Look carefully.I said carefully.

Source: http:///73c
there's this stain lik somethin around her CENTRAL BANK
Re: Photos: Toolz Flaunts Her Big Hips In Ankara Outfit by Deejaygold(m): 8:07am On Jan 02, 2015
She go kill guys with hips OOº°˚˚˚˚°ºOo. grin tongue
Re: Photos: Toolz Flaunts Her Big Hips In Ankara Outfit by maskid(m): 8:08am On Jan 02, 2015
[quote author=natureblack post=29406115]nigga,variety is the spice of life.Any c
Re: Photos: Toolz Flaunts Her Big Hips In Ankara Outfit by maskid(m): 8:15am On Jan 02, 2015
natureblack:
nigga,variety is the spice of life.Any comestible must be disgusting if taken immutably angry angry angry

And for your first sentence; only arse-holes resort to scurrility when engaging in discourse. wink wink

Happy new-year tho'

I guess u imagine urself brilliant cos u put incoherent n ganky words together.

U think we dat kip it simple are dumb?

Dnt justify ur cluelessness with some misguided notion of speaking correct English.

All these still confirm dat u really nid to shut ur trap.
Re: Photos: Toolz Flaunts Her Big Hips In Ankara Outfit by holatin(m): 8:15am On Jan 02, 2015
brito:

honestly I didn't see it
lemme resend
Re: Photos: Toolz Flaunts Her Big Hips In Ankara Outfit by justscorch: 8:27am On Jan 02, 2015
I noticed it ohh

Na wa oh so 99.9 turned upside down na 66.6, Hian thanks OP for the enlightenment
Re: Photos: Toolz Flaunts Her Big Hips In Ankara Outfit by MizMyColi(f): 8:33am On Jan 02, 2015
duni04:

undecided Sounds very personal. I'm guessing you're also short and fat

grin grin

cheesy
I laugh in Tanzanian

Your reply sounds so gimp and stereotypical, you're prolly asking yourself if you actually typed and posted the quoted above.

This is the height of cluelessness I've seen all morning.

Get Wisdom --- It is profitable to direct.
Re: Photos: Toolz Flaunts Her Big Hips In Ankara Outfit by duni04(m): 8:41am On Jan 02, 2015
MizMyColi:

grin grin

cheesy
I laugh in Tanzanian

Your reply sounds so gimp and stereotypical, you're prolly asking yourself if you actually typed and posted the quoted above.

This is the height of cluelessness I've seen all morning.

Get Wisdom --- It is profitable to direct.
Lol. Now I've seen your profile and d PIC there. Its definitely personal. You look as irritating as you type. Abeg free me and cast your frustrations elsewhere. Not my fault you're ugly. You woke your ugly self up this morning and picked me of all people to onload your frustrations on. Abeg no use your ugly self quote ma again pls
Re: Photos: Toolz Flaunts Her Big Hips In Ankara Outfit by Emmafe(m): 8:42am On Jan 02, 2015
ritababe:

una like beta thing
Abi now
Re: Photos: Toolz Flaunts Her Big Hips In Ankara Outfit by MizMyColi(f): 8:46am On Jan 02, 2015
duni04:

Lol. Now I've seen your profile and d PIC there. Its definitely personal. You look as irritating as you type. Abeg free me and cast your frustrations elsewhere. Not my fault you're ugly. You woke your ugly self up this morning and picked me of all people to onload your frustrations on. Abeg no use your ugly self quote ma again pls

Lolz

grin grin

Clueless Niggah.

You make me laugh. For realz smiley

I must have struck a nerve. Your writing and mannerisms look so uncoordinated. Oops.

Pele
Shogbo?
Re: Photos: Toolz Flaunts Her Big Hips In Ankara Outfit by duni04(m): 8:50am On Jan 02, 2015
MizMyColi:

Lolz

grin grin

Clueless Niggah.

You make me laugh. For realz smiley

I must have struck a nerve. Your writing and mannerisms look so uncoordinated. Oops.

Pele
Shogbo?
undecided Yea thanks ugly person. Now you can leave me alone and stop quoting me.
Re: Photos: Toolz Flaunts Her Big Hips In Ankara Outfit by ochejagabriel: 8:55am On Jan 02, 2015
ONE HAND IS BLACK, THE OTHER HAND IS FAIR!!!! CHAI!
Re: Photos: Toolz Flaunts Her Big Hips In Ankara Outfit by MizMyColi(f): 8:57am On Jan 02, 2015
duni04:

undecided Yea thanks ugly person. Now you can leave me alone and stop quoting me.
smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Alex Gets Royal Welcome In Enugu (photos) / Bobrisky Goes For Commercial Flight After Bragging About Flying Strictly Private / MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.