Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,855 members, 7,956,224 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:05 AM

Photos: Toolz Flaunts Her Big Hips In Ankara Outfit - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Toolz Flaunts Her Big Hips In Ankara Outfit (55685 Views)

Toolz Flaunts Baby Bump? (Photos) / Toolz Flaunts Curves In Photos With Timaya / Toolz Flaunts Curves In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Toolz Flaunts Her Big Hips In Ankara Outfit by Princezoi(m): 9:16am On Jan 02, 2015
Jesus is lord!!!!!!
Re: Photos: Toolz Flaunts Her Big Hips In Ankara Outfit by DONFASZY(m): 9:23am On Jan 02, 2015
In my villiage....we call dis gaint old cargo
Re: Photos: Toolz Flaunts Her Big Hips In Ankara Outfit by dankt: 9:42am On Jan 02, 2015
Why are you always putting this woman on NL? Her hips are not that attractive. There many women with more attractive waistline then her. Honestly in my opinion this is not attractive at all.
Re: Photos: Toolz Flaunts Her Big Hips In Ankara Outfit by BotherMleeper(m): 9:52am On Jan 02, 2015
EroticAngelina:
I luv this lady! smiley she's beautiful, endowned and intelligent. nice figure.
op, that's not wetness! that's probably the clothes" design there. stop being nawtie grin

That's actually a mark placed by the tailor to serve as reminder as to the location of the real "tool".

Because really there is only one tool per woman.
Re: Photos: Toolz Flaunts Her Big Hips In Ankara Outfit by Nobody: 10:21am On Jan 02, 2015
this girl is too short for my liking.i taught she is average but here is her full pix.
Re: Photos: Toolz Flaunts Her Big Hips In Ankara Outfit by ChubbyT(f): 10:36am On Jan 02, 2015
ritababe:

ok after you
didnt say ah won upload mine nau.
Re: Photos: Toolz Flaunts Her Big Hips In Ankara Outfit by ladej(m): 10:51am On Jan 02, 2015
Where is the back shot ?
Re: Photos: Toolz Flaunts Her Big Hips In Ankara Outfit by runtinxnigga(m): 10:52am On Jan 02, 2015
This Babe na machine
Re: Photos: Toolz Flaunts Her Big Hips In Ankara Outfit by ritababe(f): 10:53am On Jan 02, 2015
ChubbyT:

didnt say ah won upload mine nau.

but u support
Re: Photos: Toolz Flaunts Her Big Hips In Ankara Outfit by ChubbyT(f): 10:56am On Jan 02, 2015
ritababe:

but u support
yuppie
Re: Photos: Toolz Flaunts Her Big Hips In Ankara Outfit by Absa: 11:48am On Jan 02, 2015
One hand fair pair the oda hand. Mayb she dey forget to cream one of her hand
Re: Photos: Toolz Flaunts Her Big Hips In Ankara Outfit by jingh(f): 11:52am On Jan 02, 2015
natureblack:
regardless of the dimension and magnitude of those hips,Oluwa-tool's womanliness is prick-allowable and permissible.... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
huh
Re: Photos: Toolz Flaunts Her Big Hips In Ankara Outfit by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jan 02, 2015
holatin:
lemme resend

ok
Re: Photos: Toolz Flaunts Her Big Hips In Ankara Outfit by hitleraldof(m): 12:54pm On Jan 02, 2015
EroticAngelina:
I luv this lady! smiley she's beautiful, endowned and intelligent. nice figure.
op, that's not wetness! that's probably the clothes" design there. stop being nawtie grin
i saw your pic and i was like chai see fine gal i hope she has hips like aunty tools
Re: Photos: Toolz Flaunts Her Big Hips In Ankara Outfit by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jan 02, 2015
hitleraldof:
i saw your pic and i was like chai see fine gal i hope she has hips like aunty tools
*blushing* i have hips, but nt as big n wide as toolz's own.
Re: Photos: Toolz Flaunts Her Big Hips In Ankara Outfit by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jan 02, 2015
She's wearing a waist trainer...And she too big abeg!
Re: Photos: Toolz Flaunts Her Big Hips In Ankara Outfit by hitleraldof(m): 3:16pm On Jan 02, 2015
EroticAngelina:
*blushing* i have hips, but nt as big n wide as toolz's own.
really? pics or i don't believe it
Re: Photos: Toolz Flaunts Her Big Hips In Ankara Outfit by Engrpj(m): 6:14pm On Jan 02, 2015
Harmvirus:
hips of life.. Nice

hips of death instead..!
Re: Photos: Toolz Flaunts Her Big Hips In Ankara Outfit by joelpearl: 9:48pm On Jan 02, 2015
ritababe:
I don see am, so wetin i go come do?

Make i post my own also
Re: Photos: Toolz Flaunts Her Big Hips In Ankara Outfit by simdam500(m): 10:30pm On Jan 02, 2015
shey Iwo lo ni kini gbangba!

she gat it
Re: Photos: Toolz Flaunts Her Big Hips In Ankara Outfit by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 02, 2015
Hip dont lie
She rock
Re: Photos: Toolz Flaunts Her Big Hips In Ankara Outfit by Nobody: 7:30am On Jan 03, 2015
FotherMucker:

That's actually a mark placed by the tailor to serve as reminder as to the location of the real "tool".

Because really there is only one tool per woman.
lol badboy.
Re: Photos: Toolz Flaunts Her Big Hips In Ankara Outfit by yemivictor: 12:47am On Jan 04, 2015
papawemba:
She should hook a husband with it. If she can't then it is useless.

Una go carry dis husband mata con hia again?! *sips mirinda orobo and breaks fish biscuit*
Re: Photos: Toolz Flaunts Her Big Hips In Ankara Outfit by Octofirm: 3:32pm On Aug 29, 2016
Hip-up !!!
Good out fit !!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pretty Mike: “I Did Not Pay Those Girls On Leash" / Pregnant Funke Akindele Worries About Her Excessive Hunger [PICS] / Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's 40th Birthday (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.