Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,405 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Is Buhari Going Deaf With Old Age? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Buhari Going Deaf With Old Age? (1578 Views)

'Deaf & Dumb' Boko Haram With Charms & Bunch Of Keys Arrested By Soldiers (Pics) / Tinubu Plan Is Working...buhari Going !going !!gone!!! / Nigeria’s Buhari Going Deaf, Hospitalized With Ear Infection, Meniere Disease (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Buhari Going Deaf With Old Age? by Kundagarten: 10:37pm On Jan 01, 2015
A journalist friend of mine said you have to repeat words twice to buhari for him to understand. Is he going deaf with age or like me you believe its a case of ba turenchi?

5 Likes

Re: Is Buhari Going Deaf With Old Age? by DahtzFestjayz: 10:40pm On Jan 01, 2015
GMB2015

7 Likes

Re: Is Buhari Going Deaf With Old Age? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:45pm On Jan 01, 2015
I noticed that too. He's also behaving weirdly lately.

9 Likes

Re: Is Buhari Going Deaf With Old Age? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 01, 2015
we dont need a deaf dictator as aleader

9 Likes

Re: Is Buhari Going Deaf With Old Age? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 01, 2015
72 years no be joke oo. Italian president retires citing age as one of the factor but buhari just wan start

7 Likes

Re: Is Buhari Going Deaf With Old Age? by holatin(m): 10:53pm On Jan 01, 2015
is Jonathan more clueless than ever ?
we don't want clueless leading us anymore

8 Likes

Re: Is Buhari Going Deaf With Old Age? by Cossybob(m): 10:54pm On Jan 01, 2015
Kundagarten:
A journalist friend of mine said you have to repeat words twice to buhari for him to understand. Is he going deaf with age or like me you believe its a case of ba turenchi?

Let's think about it what if d so called half deafening old man becomes in charge of dis great country wat will b d outcome?
Re: Is Buhari Going Deaf With Old Age? by Kundagarten: 11:01pm On Jan 01, 2015
Cossybob:

Let's think about it what if d so called half deafening old man becomes in charge of dis great country wat will b d outcome?

It would be a case of the deaf leading the deaf, seriously i can't see buhari winning. Nigeria is not kano state you know?

1 Like

Re: Is Buhari Going Deaf With Old Age? by timawoku(m): 12:05am On Jan 02, 2015
JudismphD:
72 years no be joke oo. Italian president retires citing age as one of the factor but buhari just wan start
mandela became president of south africa at the age of 76, I don't know what tha heck you talking bout!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Buhari Going Deaf With Old Age? by Nobody: 12:16am On Jan 02, 2015
timawoku:
mandela became president of south africa at the age of 76, I don't know what tha heck you talking bout!
fallacios in its entity. Water and oil can't mix
Re: Is Buhari Going Deaf With Old Age? by eye4eye: 12:19am On Jan 02, 2015
JudismphD:

Ogun loma pa iya e! Ase wa n tireke!

4 Likes

Re: Is Buhari Going Deaf With Old Age? by Splashme: 12:20am On Jan 02, 2015
So true OP.
I thought I was the only one that noticed that.

Watch his interview again with Channels TV

1 Like

Re: Is Buhari Going Deaf With Old Age? by Nobody: 12:24am On Jan 02, 2015
eye4eye:

Ogun loma pa iya e! Ase wa n tireke!
ARA ni o paa e ni oshodi. Gbabe, gbogbo agbero mushin ni ogbe oku re

1 Like

Re: Is Buhari Going Deaf With Old Age? by eye4eye: 12:26am On Jan 02, 2015
JudismphD:
[s]ARA ni o paa e ni oshodi. Gbabe, gbogbo agbero mushin ni ogbe oku re [/s]

Ogun lakaye osin mole, olomi nile fejewe, o lasonle fimokimo bora ni yio pa iya re ninu odun tuntun yi. Ase!

4 Likes

Re: Is Buhari Going Deaf With Old Age? by Nobody: 12:28am On Jan 02, 2015
GEJ and GMB cannot bring about the change Nigeria needs.
Re: Is Buhari Going Deaf With Old Age? by timawoku(m): 12:38am On Jan 02, 2015
JudismphD:
so comparing buhari to italo presido (tha retired due to age at 72) is not fallacious? You are so blinded, sorry for you!
Re: Is Buhari Going Deaf With Old Age? by Nobody: 1:52am On Jan 02, 2015
Cossybob:

We already have a half-wit as a leader presently. How worse can it get? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Is Buhari Going Deaf With Old Age? by Nobody: 3:16am On Jan 02, 2015
OP,It has nothing to do with age.
The man's ability to articulate and comprehend is very poor!

2 Likes

Re: Is Buhari Going Deaf With Old Age? by LogicPower(m): 4:43am On Jan 02, 2015
Kundagarten:

It would be a case of the deaf leading the deaf, seriously i can't see buhari winning. Nigeria is not kano state you know?

That's exactly why GEJ is going to lose, because Nigerians are determined to show Asari Dokubo, Clark, Tampolo and all the crude, clannish and divisive SS/SE elements who have been insulting leaders and people of other regions simply because they criticize his GEJ, as if he is the president of ND!

So now we would see how the SS/SE goons would give him the votes he would need to be re-elected.
Re: Is Buhari Going Deaf With Old Age? by ofala(m): 5:34am On Jan 02, 2015
.....And the current President has "four" ears, listens with all of then; yet 90% of young graduates are unemployed, majority of Nigerians are hungry while few of his friends engage in "mere stealing".

Also don't forget that our school system has been much better under the "four-eared" 'PHD holder Aso Rock present tenant, ask ASUU

2 Likes

Re: Is Buhari Going Deaf With Old Age? by lekkie073(m): 9:04am On Jan 02, 2015
eye4eye:

Ogun lakaye osin mole, olomi nile fejewe, o lasonle fimokimo bora ni yio pa iya re ninu odun tuntun yi. Ase!
pls retract this ur statement.....its not good to say such please
Re: Is Buhari Going Deaf With Old Age? by Cossybob(m): 7:49pm On Jan 05, 2015
pDude:

We already have a half-wit as a leader presently. How worse can it get? undecided

jonathan is really trying.
Besides d devil we know now is better than d angel we will know later(proof:lucifer was an angel)
Re: Is Buhari Going Deaf With Old Age? by ProfessorPeter(m): 8:22pm On Jan 05, 2015
Multiple Wahala for Buhari, word e no dey hear well, certificates e no get. Say no to a well known terrorist

1 Like

Re: Is Buhari Going Deaf With Old Age? by gunuvi(m): 8:46pm On Jan 05, 2015
eye4eye:

This is too extreme na. Its new year o.
Re: Is Buhari Going Deaf With Old Age? by ProfessorPeter(m): 9:08pm On Jan 05, 2015
ME: (asking Buhari some questions) sir, where are your credentials?
BUHARI: huh?
ME: where are credentials.
BUHARI: huh?
ME: (shouting) General Muhammadu Buhari, where are your credentials?
BUHARI: i will fight corruption.

1 Like

Re: Is Buhari Going Deaf With Old Age? by idealsico(m): 9:11pm On Jan 05, 2015
Re: Is Buhari Going Deaf With Old Age? by idealsico(m): 9:14pm On Jan 05, 2015
Has Buhari found his certificates yet? I pity Berem. The more they attempt to polish this clueless 'Mr. Integrity' the more he rubs and swims in filt. Buhari, if you can not find your certificates inside your house how can you find Chibok girls inside Sambisa forest? Buhari Show Your Certificates

1 Like

Re: Is Buhari Going Deaf With Old Age? by D9ty7(m): 9:15pm On Jan 05, 2015
eye4eye:

Eh! I fear una o. Incantation on Nairaland on top Buhari matter. Na wa o

1 Like

Re: Is Buhari Going Deaf With Old Age? by D9ty7(m): 9:17pm On Jan 05, 2015
idealsico:
Has Buhari found his certificates yet? I pity Berem. The more they attempt to polish this clueless 'Mr. Integrity' the more he rubs and swims in filt. Buhari, if you can not find your certificates inside your house how can you find Chibok girls inside Sambisa forest? Buhari Show Your Certificates
Why are you pitying her? She has to do what she is being paid to do.

1 Like

Re: Is Buhari Going Deaf With Old Age? by major466(m): 9:44pm On Jan 05, 2015
Buhari - Very Clueless.
Buhari - No Certificate.
Buhari - Becoming deaf.
Buhari - ...?

^This is not a Presidential material.
GEJ Till Buhari produce his certificate.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Messages From Gmb's Twitter Account (PIC) / Jonathan's Doctorate Degree Is Useless - Fashola / The Newspaper Headlines After The Presidential Election On February 14th, 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.