Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

APC Supporters Clamour For Buhari Scratch Card In Adamawa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Supporters Clamour For Buhari Scratch Card In Adamawa (18961 Views)

Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures / Cars Destroyed After PDP And APC Supporters Clashed In Kaduna (Photos) / Buhari ”scratch Card” Sells Out In Adamawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Supporters Clamour For Buhari Scratch Card In Adamawa by lalasticlala(m): 10:52pm On Jan 01, 2015
Some supporters of the All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential candidate, Muhammadu Buhari, in Adamawa have expressed concern over ​the lack of the “Buhari scratch card” which would enable them make contribution to the Buhari Campaign Organization.

The supporters, who spoke to journalists in Yola, urged the Buhari Campaign Organization to make the cards available as quickly as possible.
“We want to contribute our widows mite to the man of the people to ensure he has something from us to prosecute his campaign,” Yusuf Musa, who spoke on behalf of the supporters,said.

“We prefer to buy the recharge card which cost from N100 upward and is affordable and easy to process when compared to going to a bank to deposit the money.”

Mr. Yusuf advised that, when available the campaign organization, should alert the public through the media and state the locations the card can be obtained to avoid fraud.

When contacted the Adamawa Coordinator of Buhari Campaign Organization, Ibrahim Waziri, said he had placed an order for the cards and hoped​ ​to receive them by next week.

” I want to apologize to our supporters for the delay and to assure them that by next week the cards will be available by the grace of God,” Mr. Waziri said.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/nnorth-east/174118-apc-supporters-clamour-buhari-scratch-card-adamawa.html

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Supporters Clamour For Buhari Scratch Card In Adamawa by IamDejman(m): 10:54pm On Jan 01, 2015
Wow...Change is happening

FTC

This thing is turning to my property grin

For the tricks, pm me wink

1 Like

Re: APC Supporters Clamour For Buhari Scratch Card In Adamawa by tit(f): 10:56pm On Jan 01, 2015
it is only a foolish person that will donate money to person who wants to earn more money than even our overpaid senators get!
cant they use the money to buy milk for their children?
anybody trying to get this scratch card is either a thief or a mugun!
this is how poor people make themselves poorer by donating their money to people richer than they are.

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Supporters Clamour For Buhari Scratch Card In Adamawa by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jan 01, 2015
We've got to educate these illiterates against the dangers of donating generously to a looting cult.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Supporters Clamour For Buhari Scratch Card In Adamawa by Dramadiddy(m): 10:58pm On Jan 01, 2015
I weep for buhari supporters embarassed

25 Likes

Re: APC Supporters Clamour For Buhari Scratch Card In Adamawa by nigerianvenom(m): 10:59pm On Jan 01, 2015
story!

feb 14 is just month and 2 weeks,we will know when the time comes.
Re: APC Supporters Clamour For Buhari Scratch Card In Adamawa by AutosBay(m): 11:00pm On Jan 01, 2015
This man will loose again. This man just want to rule Nigeria by force, he doesn't know Nigeria affairs is highly devine and spiritual.

24 Likes

Re: APC Supporters Clamour For Buhari Scratch Card In Adamawa by eye4eye: 11:02pm On Jan 01, 2015
AutosBay:
This man will loose again.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Supporters Clamour For Buhari Scratch Card In Adamawa by lekhane(m): 11:03pm On Jan 01, 2015
AutosBay:
This man will loose again. This man just want to rule Nigeria by force, he doesn't know Nigeria affairs is highly devine and spiritual.
open your mind bro, this one will win this time around!

117 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Supporters Clamour For Buhari Scratch Card In Adamawa by tit(f): 11:04pm On Jan 01, 2015
the only place in Adamawa where Buhari is popular is boko haram camp!

25 Likes

Re: APC Supporters Clamour For Buhari Scratch Card In Adamawa by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jan 01, 2015
tit:
it is only a foolish person that will donate money to person who wants to earn more money than even our overpaid senators get!
this is how poor people make themselves poorer by donating their money to people richer than they are.
Your brain is highly needed for laboratory experiment. Please donate it fast!!

134 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Supporters Clamour For Buhari Scratch Card In Adamawa by raumdeuter: 11:05pm On Jan 01, 2015
Change we believe in

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Supporters Clamour For Buhari Scratch Card In Adamawa by dguyindcorner(m): 11:06pm On Jan 01, 2015
tit:
Truly many are mad but few are roaming...

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Supporters Clamour For Buhari Scratch Card In Adamawa by blinkmoneyo(m): 11:06pm On Jan 01, 2015
sai Buhari. first time on fp.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Supporters Clamour For Buhari Scratch Card In Adamawa by dguyindcorner(m): 11:10pm On Jan 01, 2015
Dramadiddy:

Weeping in the first day of the year?

You should be happy for them now

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Supporters Clamour For Buhari Scratch Card In Adamawa by ernecy(m): 11:11pm On Jan 01, 2015
berem:
lol!!. ;Di think its not ryt for you to insult people unnecessarily, if you cant counter his argument, i dont see the need for u to peddle insult. lets conduct ourselves maturely. Happy New Year..
but u sabi yab o!!! chai!!!! grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Supporters Clamour For Buhari Scratch Card In Adamawa by ernecy(m): 11:13pm On Jan 01, 2015
tit:
buying the scratch doesnt make u a mugu or thief my sister.. its a personal thing. its all about supporting what u believe in

80 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Supporters Clamour For Buhari Scratch Card In Adamawa by mrofficial(m): 11:14pm On Jan 01, 2015
berem:

She's just a troll. No objectivity in her comments these days.

37 Likes

Re: APC Supporters Clamour For Buhari Scratch Card In Adamawa by dre11(m): 11:15pm On Jan 01, 2015
tit:

what u posted at the embolded part did make any sense to you when u read it...

And those that did donate billions for ur purpet are what...... Mega thieves

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Supporters Clamour For Buhari Scratch Card In Adamawa by dre11(m): 11:17pm On Jan 01, 2015
Dramadiddy:

Just like I gave up on those who are blindly supporting a man that says

Stealing is not corruption

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Supporters Clamour For Buhari Scratch Card In Adamawa by Dramadiddy(m): 11:19pm On Jan 01, 2015
dguyindcorner:

Weeping in the first day of the year?

You should be happy for them now
ah they need my sympathy oh
Re: APC Supporters Clamour For Buhari Scratch Card In Adamawa by Dramadiddy(m): 11:19pm On Jan 01, 2015
dre11:

Just like I gave up on those who are blinding supporting a man that says

Stealing is not corruption
Lol I'm not a fan of GEJ either
Re: APC Supporters Clamour For Buhari Scratch Card In Adamawa by tit(f): 11:24pm On Jan 01, 2015
mrofficial:

She's just a troll. No objectivity in her comments these days.

you like to do gamble?
because i know that is why you like objective.
even if you do not know the answer you can gamble and get it right.
chnage yor name from mrofficial to mrgamble.

for me, no gamble.
i know buhari is dead

wrong!

2 Likes

Re: APC Supporters Clamour For Buhari Scratch Card In Adamawa by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jan 01, 2015
berem:
Never knew u are this unintelligent and naive. When u can't march constructive political argument with logical analogy, u result(employ) insult.

6 Likes

Re: APC Supporters Clamour For Buhari Scratch Card In Adamawa by harbibi: 11:32pm On Jan 01, 2015
Older ppl should give room for young ones to rule. When is d future for the youths to lead since the older ones still wnt to lead d future,
Re: APC Supporters Clamour For Buhari Scratch Card In Adamawa by Frankenstein: 11:33pm On Jan 01, 2015
Buhari is shameless. A whole presidential aspirant... selling branded recharge cards to raise money for his campaign.

2 Likes

Re: APC Supporters Clamour For Buhari Scratch Card In Adamawa by emiye(m): 11:38pm On Jan 01, 2015
tit:
Let them buy the card oooooo. The government of the day have collected the milk of their children, they are now supporting a man who can collect their children's milk from the thieves in Fedora hat and Babariga

19 Likes

Re: APC Supporters Clamour For Buhari Scratch Card In Adamawa by dre11(m): 11:41pm On Jan 01, 2015
Dramadiddy:
Lol I'm not a fan of GEJ either

Vote ur conscience and not ethnicity or religious voyage

Because..... This where it did land us

17 Likes

Re: APC Supporters Clamour For Buhari Scratch Card In Adamawa by OtunbaJega: 11:41pm On Jan 01, 2015
JudismphD:
Never knew u are this unintelligent and naive. When u can't march constructive political argument with logical analogy, u result to insult.

Yes! Berem cannot march...

PEJ student in the house!

25 Likes

Re: APC Supporters Clamour For Buhari Scratch Card In Adamawa by Ikengawo: 11:43pm On Jan 01, 2015
ear infrastructure
Re: APC Supporters Clamour For Buhari Scratch Card In Adamawa by eye4eye: 11:46pm On Jan 01, 2015
JudismphD:
Never knew u are this unintelligent and naive. When u can't march constructive political argument with logical analogy, u result to insult.

Don't tell you are intelligent. My six year old son wouldn't write the rubbish you just did.

Arindin!

29 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Islamic Invasion Of India: The Greatest Genocide In History. / President Buhari Receives Yakubu Gowon / Adeleke Pays Third Batch Of Half Pay Owed Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.