Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

The Future Has Been Written? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Future Has Been Written? (1059 Views)

Is This The Future? (photos) / Kukah: I’ve Never Been As Unsure About The Future Of This Country As I Am Now / Where Is It Written In The Bible That Masturbation Is A Sin???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Future Has Been Written? by secretcode01: 11:09pm On Jan 01, 2015
Sahih muslim, Book 33, Number 6390:
Abdullah (b. Mas'ud) reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) who is the most truthful (of the human beings) and his being truthful (is a fact) said: Verily your creation is on this wise. The constituents of one of you are collected for forty days in his mother's womb in the form of blood, after which it becomes a clot of blood in another period of forty days. Then it becomes a lump of flesh and forty days later Allah sends His angel to it with instructions concerning four things, so the angel writes down his livelihood, his death, his deeds, his fortune and misfortune. By Him, besides Whom there is no god, that one amongst you acts like the people deserving Paradise until between him and Paradise there remains but the distance of a cubit, when suddenly the writing of destiny overcomes him and he begins to act like the denizens of Hell and thus enters Hell, and another one acts in the way of the denizens of Hell, until there remains between him and Hell a distance of a cubit that the writing of destiny overcomes him and then he begins to act like the people of Paradise and enters Paradise.

In another hadith
Narrated by Ubadah ibn as-Samit(Radiallahu Ta'ala Anhu)
Allah's Messenger Hazrat Muhammad Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam (peace & blessings of Allah be upon him) said:

The first thing which Allah created was Pen.
He commanded it to write.
It asked: What should I write?
He said: Write the Decree (al-Qadr).
So it wrote what had happened and what was going to happen up to eternity.

Transmitted by Al-Tirmidhi Hadith 94

1 Like

Re: The Future Has Been Written? by Weah96: 12:11pm On Jan 02, 2015
These are the moments when I do wish that there is a God, so that he can punch you in the face for accepting foolishness as common sense. Isn't it obvious to you that whoever wrote that Sahih Muslim was under the influence of psychoactive drugs?

A man used a pen to write nonsense, years later you're walking around with the nonsense the person wrote and pretending that is a special kind of nonsense, because it has something to do with Allah.

Well, Allah is not real. I'm sorry. Mohammed didn't speak to anyone. It is all a vicious web of lies. The minute you understand that, then you will begin to see the world for what it is.
Re: The Future Has Been Written? by secretcode01: 9:55pm On Jan 02, 2015
Weah96:
These are the moments when I do wish that there is a God, so that he can punch you in the face for accepting foolishness as common sense. Isn't it obvious to you that whoever wrote that Sahih Muslim was under the influence of psychoactive drugs?

A man used a pen to write nonsense, years later you're walking around with the nonsense the person wrote and pretending that is a special kind of nonsense, because it has something to do with Allah.

Well, Allah is not real. I'm sorry. Mohammed didn't speak to anyone. It is all a vicious web of lies. The minute you understand that, then you will begin to see the world for what it is.
lol... Allah has already told us about your kind of person.
He says suratul baqarah:

"Q2|4|And who believe in (the Quran and the Sunnah) which has been sent down (revealed) to you (Muhammad Peace be upon him) and in [the Taurat (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel), etc.] which were sent down before you and they believe with certainty in the Hereafter. (Resurrection, recompense of their good and bad deeds, Paradise and Hell, etc.).

Q2|5|They are on (true) guidance from their Lord, and they are the successful.

Q2|6|Verily, those who disbelieve, it is the same to them whether you (O Muhammad Peace be upon him) warn them or do not warn them, they will not believe.

Q2|7|Allah has set a seal on their hearts and on their hearings, (i.e. they are closed from accepting Allah's Guidance), and on their eyes there is a covering. Theirs will be a great torment.

Q2|8|And of mankind, there are some (hypocrites) who say: "We believe in Allah and the Last Day" while in fact they believe not.

Q2|9|They (think to) deceive Allah and those who believe, while they only deceive themselves, and perceive (it) not!

Q2|10|In their hearts is a disease (of doubt and hypocrisy) and Allah has increased their disease. A painful torment is theirs because they used to tell lies.

Q2|11|And when it is said to them: "Make not mischief on the earth," they say: "We are only peacemakers."

Q2|12|Verily! They are the ones who make mischief, but they perceive not.

Q2|13|And when it is said to them (hypocrites): "Believe as the people (followers of Muhammad Peace be upon him, Al-Ansar and Al-Muhajirun) have believed," they say: "Shall we believe as the fools have believed?" Verily, they are the fools, but they know not.

Q2|14|And when they meet those who believe, they say: "We believe," but when they are alone with their Shayatin (devils - polytheists, hypocrites, etc.), they say: "Truly, we are with you; verily, we were but mocking."

Q2|15|Allah mocks at them and gives them increase in their wrong-doings to wander blindly.

Q2|16|These are they who have purchased error for guidance, so their commerce was profitless. And they were not guided.

Q2|17|Their likeness is as the likeness of one who kindled a fire; then, when it lighted all around him, Allah took away their light and left them in darkness. (So) they could not see.

Q2|18|They are deaf, dumb, and blind, so they return not (to the Right Path).

Q2|19|Or like a rainstorm from the sky, wherein is darkness, thunder, and lightning. They thrust their fingers in their ears to keep out the stunning thunderclap for fear of death. But Allah ever encompasses the disbelievers (i.e. Allah will gather them all together).

Q2|20|The lightning almost snatches away their sight, whenever it flashes for them, they walk therein, and when darkness covers them, they stand still. And if Allah willed, He could have taken away their hearing and their sight. Certainly, Allah has power over all things.

Q2|21|O mankind! Worship your Lord (Allah), Who created you and those who were before you so that you may become Al-Muttaqun (the pious - see V. 2:2).

Q2|22|Who has made the earth a resting place for you, and the sky as a canopy, and sent down water (rain) from the sky and brought forth therewith fruits as a provision for you. Then do not set up rivals unto Allah (in worship) while you know (that He Alone has the right to be worshipped).

Q2|23|And if you (Arab pagans, Jews, and Christians) are in doubt concerning that which We have sent down (i.e. the Quran) to Our slave (Muhammad Peace be upon him), then produce a Surah (chapter) of the like thereof and call your witnesses (supporters and helpers) besides Allah, if you are truthful.

Q2|24|But if you do it not, and you can never do it, then fear the Fire (Hell) whose fuel is men and stones, prepared for the disbelievers.

Q2|25|And give glad tidings to those who believe and do righteous good deeds, that for them will be Gardens under which rivers flow (Paradise). Every time they will be provided with a fruit therefrom, they will say: "This is what we were provided with before," and they will be given things in resemblance (i.e. in the same form but different in taste) and they shall have therein Azwajun Mutahharatun (purified mates or wives), (having no menses, stools, urine, etc.) and they will abide therein forever.
Re: The Future Has Been Written? by Weah96: 11:53pm On Jan 02, 2015
secretcode01:
lol... Allah has already told us about your kind of person.
He says suratul baqarah:

"Q2|4|And who believe in (the Quran and the Sunnah) which has been sent down (revealed) to you (Muhammad Peace be upon him) and in [the Taurat (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel), etc.] which were sent down before you and they believe with certainty in the Hereafter. (Resurrection, recompense of their good and bad deeds, Paradise and Hell, etc.).

Q2|5|They are on (true) guidance from their Lord, and they are the successful.

Q2|6|Verily, those who disbelieve, it is the same to them whether you (O Muhammad Peace be upon him) warn them or do not warn them, they will not believe.

Q2|7|Allah has set a seal on their hearts and on their hearings, (i.e. they are closed from accepting Allah's Guidance), and on their eyes there is a covering. Theirs will be a great torment.

Q2|8|And of mankind, there are some (hypocrites) who say: "We believe in Allah and the Last Day" while in fact they believe not.

Q2|9|They (think to) deceive Allah and those who believe, while they only deceive themselves, and perceive (it) not!

Q2|10|In their hearts is a disease (of doubt and hypocrisy) and Allah has increased their disease. A painful torment is theirs because they used to tell lies.

Q2|11|And when it is said to them: "Make not mischief on the earth," they say: "We are only peacemakers."

Q2|12|Verily! They are the ones who make mischief, but they perceive not.

Q2|13|And when it is said to them (hypocrites): "Believe as the people (followers of Muhammad Peace be upon him, Al-Ansar and Al-Muhajirun) have believed," they say: "Shall we believe as the fools have believed?" Verily, they are the fools, but they know not.

Q2|14|And when they meet those who believe, they say: "We believe," but when they are alone with their Shayatin (devils - polytheists, hypocrites, etc.), they say: "Truly, we are with you; verily, we were but mocking."

Q2|15|Allah mocks at them and gives them increase in their wrong-doings to wander blindly.

Q2|16|These are they who have purchased error for guidance, so their commerce was profitless. And they were not guided.

Q2|17|Their likeness is as the likeness of one who kindled a fire; then, when it lighted all around him, Allah took away their light and left them in darkness. (So) they could not see.

Q2|18|They are deaf, dumb, and blind, so they return not (to the Right Path).

Q2|19|Or like a rainstorm from the sky, wherein is darkness, thunder, and lightning. They thrust their fingers in their ears to keep out the stunning thunderclap for fear of death. But Allah ever encompasses the disbelievers (i.e. Allah will gather them all together).

Q2|20|The lightning almost snatches away their sight, whenever it flashes for them, they walk therein, and when darkness covers them, they stand still. And if Allah willed, He could have taken away their hearing and their sight. Certainly, Allah has power over all things.

Q2|21|O mankind! Worship your Lord (Allah), Who created you and those who were before you so that you may become Al-Muttaqun (the pious - see V. 2:2).

Q2|22|Who has made the earth a resting place for you, and the sky as a canopy, and sent down water (rain) from the sky and brought forth therewith fruits as a provision for you. Then do not set up rivals unto Allah (in worship) while you know (that He Alone has the right to be worshipped).

Q2|23|And if you (Arab pagans, Jews, and Christians) are in doubt concerning that which We have sent down (i.e. the Quran) to Our slave (Muhammad Peace be upon him), then produce a Surah (chapter) of the like thereof and call your witnesses (supporters and helpers) besides Allah, if you are truthful.

Q2|24|But if you do it not, and you can never do it, then fear the Fire (Hell) whose fuel is men and stones, prepared for the disbelievers.

Q2|25|And give glad tidings to those who believe and do righteous good deeds, that for them will be Gardens under which rivers flow (Paradise). Every time they will be provided with a fruit therefrom, they will say: "This is what we were provided with before," and they will be given things in resemblance (i.e. in the same form but different in taste) and they shall have therein Azwajun Mutahharatun (purified mates or wives), (having no menses, stools, urine, etc.) and they will abide therein forever.

Do you know what a disclaimer is? This isn't the word of someone divine but a disclaimer written by the id.iot who wrote it.

He wanted to guarantee the durability of his nonsense by inserting preventive disclaimers.

If I decide to write a book today, and claim that God told me to write it, it makes sense to include passages that will encourage a believer to remain a fo.ol in the future. The writer anticipated that some us of won't believe rubbish without evidence.

People like that are atheists in disguise.

1 Like

Re: The Future Has Been Written? by secretcode01: 4:39pm On Jan 28, 2015
Weah96:

Do you know what a disclaimer is? This isn't the word of someone divine but a disclaimer written by the id.iot who wrote it.

He wanted to guarantee the durability of his nonsense by inserting preventive disclaimers.

If I decide to write a book today, and claim that God told me to write it, it makes sense to include passages that will encourage a believer to remain a fo.ol in the future. The writer anticipated that some us of won't believe rubbish without evidence.

People like that are atheists in disguise.

Allah has already said it in the Qur'an

Re: The Future Has Been Written? by Weah96: 4:43pm On Jan 28, 2015
secretcode01:

Allah has already said it in the Qur'an

Tell Allah to go to hell.
Re: The Future Has Been Written? by secretcode01: 4:51pm On Jan 28, 2015
Weah96:

Who is your God if i may ask sir?
Re: The Future Has Been Written? by Weah96: 5:13pm On Jan 28, 2015
secretcode01:

Who is your God if i may ask sir?

My own Conscience and mother Nature. They've never let me down.
Re: The Future Has Been Written? by adexsimply(m): 6:05pm On Jan 28, 2015
Weah96:

LOL
Re: The Future Has Been Written? by secretcode01: 7:19pm On Jan 28, 2015
Weah96:

My own Conscience and mother Nature. They've never let me down.

No wonder, Bloody Atheism! Mtcheew I com dey waste my time with yougrin

No offense
Re: The Future Has Been Written? by Weah96: 7:28pm On Jan 28, 2015
secretcode01:

No wonder, Bloody Atheism! Mtcheew I com dey waste my time with yougrin

No offense

LOL. You're funny. My God has to be like your own, heh? Well, not everyone's God can be into teenage virgins, blood sacrifices, genital mutilation, and rituals.

(1) (Reply)

I Saw Bishop Oyedepo And Numerous Others In Hell. Jihadists Also In Hell. / Protesting For Removal Of Bihop Erifeta / Be Thankful To God In Every Situation You Find You Self!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.