Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

Here’s How Kano State Counted Down To The New Year In Style (PHOTOS) - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Here’s How Kano State Counted Down To The New Year In Style (PHOTOS) (36239 Views)

Real Madrid Celebrates Laliga Title Triumph In Style (photos). / Buhari Leading In Most Of Thr Polling Unis Counted So Far In Gboko / One Of Kano State Beautiful Flyover Built By Kwankwaso (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Here’s How Kano State Counted Down To The New Year In Style (PHOTOS) by naijaboiy: 6:56am On Jan 02, 2015
They were really bold enough!

A gathering like this would have been a soft target for the boko boys to make mince meat of.

1 Like

Re: Here’s How Kano State Counted Down To The New Year In Style (PHOTOS) by Faraidi(m): 6:59am On Jan 02, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://www.thescoopng.com/heres-kano-state-counted-new-year-style-photos/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=heres-kano-state-counted-new-year-style-photos
the Governors and his supporters are hypocrites,they don't believe in new year.They are just doing it to please some people.
Re: Here’s How Kano State Counted Down To The New Year In Style (PHOTOS) by Kayordey: 7:01am On Jan 02, 2015
sakaguchi:

Meanwhile, the hypocrisy of muslims knows no bound. I sent happy new year to a classmate and he responded that New Year is a kufr celebration and real muslims don't celebrate it. Chai! Some people start the year by thinking with their appendix.
Fella, d dude is ryt there are lot of critics who wuld criticise what was done by d Kano govt. based on religious grounds,has Kano is more of Muslims faithfuls. It all boils down to d knowledge of d individual Muslim.
Re: Here’s How Kano State Counted Down To The New Year In Style (PHOTOS) by jimmy101231(m): 7:13am On Jan 02, 2015
ABo..Ki people...Animal Kingdom

1 Like

Re: Here’s How Kano State Counted Down To The New Year In Style (PHOTOS) by electropiz(m): 7:15am On Jan 02, 2015
Ab.oki.s
Re: Here’s How Kano State Counted Down To The New Year In Style (PHOTOS) by sparkleRed(f): 7:17am On Jan 02, 2015
OtunbaJega:
Awesome!!!!!

Waiting for the bad belle guys from the other side of the Niger to show up and start calling them names like abok.i, almajiri and mallam like they ain't humans.

I swear ethnic bigots should be sentenced to death by hanging, they ain't so different from terrorists..

Who is an abo.ki, mallam? If u don't knw d meaning ask ur northerner frnds... its nothing insultive, nairaland is becomin tirin wit their word censor
Re: Here’s How Kano State Counted Down To The New Year In Style (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:17am On Jan 02, 2015
Reminds me of The Cartoon Wonder woman..
Where Aries said Amazon dead rise up..slaughter ur sisters.

ahn ahn shoo...is not by fuss na
They look like an army of lost dead souls released from the belly of Tartarus..

#NoOffenceMeant

1 Like

Re: Here’s How Kano State Counted Down To The New Year In Style (PHOTOS) by leshluap(m): 7:22am On Jan 02, 2015
Aboki
Re: Here’s How Kano State Counted Down To The New Year In Style (PHOTOS) by Emmydo360(m): 7:45am On Jan 02, 2015
babyfun:
All na campaign strategies....lol

We just thank God those beasts were not there to scatter the whole place with bomb.
hw will dey scratch d place off wen (1).Dey are A.P.C supporters and (2). its a mixed gathering with 99% Muslims....?
Re: Here’s How Kano State Counted Down To The New Year In Style (PHOTOS) by Uncletony(m): 7:46am On Jan 02, 2015
Their armed wing (bokoharam), will never show up. But if it is PDP afair, thousands would have been killed!. What is APC relationship wit boko boys, their motives ??
Re: Here’s How Kano State Counted Down To The New Year In Style (PHOTOS) by Docprass: 7:48am On Jan 02, 2015
A.B.O.K.I. NA A.B.O.K.I ANYDAY
BUT THANK GOD THEIR IMAMS DID NOT ASK THEIR SHEIKS TO TELL THE ALMAJIREIS TO BOMB!
Re: Here’s How Kano State Counted Down To The New Year In Style (PHOTOS) by Emmydo360(m): 7:53am On Jan 02, 2015
naijaboiy:

A gathering like this would have been a soft target for the boko boys to make mince meat of.
pls dnt be deceived... Boko haram can't harm dis people expecially dat crowd... wen already everyone dia is an A.P.C fan and Muslims for dat matter... d attack at Kano mosque d PDA time was just a camouflage to paint B.H off as a religious fight.... Jonathan has done worst being a leader and GMB is not worthy for my vote.... I wish every Nigerians dnt vote atall... sodat dey will all knw dat we, d average Nigerians are fed up wit being cheated of our right... happy new year folks
Re: Here’s How Kano State Counted Down To The New Year In Style (PHOTOS) by Emmydo360(m): 7:54am On Jan 02, 2015
naijaboiy:

pls dnt be deceived... Boko haram can't harm dis people expecially dat crowd... wen already everyone dia is an A.P.C fan and Muslims for dat matter... d attack at Kano mosque d oda time was just a camouflage to paint B.H off as a religious fight.... Jonathan has done worst being a leader and GMB is not worthy for my vote.... I wish every Nigerians dnt vote atall... sodat dey will all knw dat we, d average Nigerians are fed up wit being cheated of our right... happy new year folks
Re: Here’s How Kano State Counted Down To The New Year In Style (PHOTOS) by rooqee120(f): 8:03am On Jan 02, 2015
Aboki
Re: Here’s How Kano State Counted Down To The New Year In Style (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:15am On Jan 02, 2015
them dey lucky boko haram no carry their fire works come entertain dem grin

1 Like

Re: Here’s How Kano State Counted Down To The New Year In Style (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:21am On Jan 02, 2015
Emmydo360:
pls dnt be deceived.. ... Boko haram can't harm dis people expecially dat crowd... wen already everyone dia is an A.P.C fan and Muslims for dat matter . d attack at Kano mosque d PDA time was just a camouflage to paint B.H off as a religious fight.... Jonathan has done worst being a leader and GMB is not worthy for my vote.... I wish every Nigerians dnt vote atall... sodat dey will all knw dat we, d average Nigerians are fed up wit being cheated of our right... happy new year folks
re u indirectly saying that boko haram works for the APC then?
Re: Here’s How Kano State Counted Down To The New Year In Style (PHOTOS) by caslord(m): 8:23am On Jan 02, 2015
Dem Abo.ki... Lolz tongue
Nairaland why na Why una censor my abo.ki to northerner; I tell you I no sabi wetin I wan type ni. Seun warn yourself ooo angry
Re: Here’s How Kano State Counted Down To The New Year In Style (PHOTOS) by justscorch: 8:25am On Jan 02, 2015
Where the style na,this Op must be high on banger smoke,see as dem gather like malu
Re: Here’s How Kano State Counted Down To The New Year In Style (PHOTOS) by chrysso83(m): 8:46am On Jan 02, 2015
Aboki things
Bleep!
ass
Re: Here’s How Kano State Counted Down To The New Year In Style (PHOTOS) by darkjorse: 8:48am On Jan 02, 2015
Muslims no dey celebrate New Year they say that one Na Christian calendar. So why the shift in that belief this year? O smell something fishy
Re: Here’s How Kano State Counted Down To The New Year In Style (PHOTOS) by NaLaugh: 8:57am On Jan 02, 2015
This crowd be like:

PIPE! .. PO! .. SRI! .. TU! .. WAN! ..... HAFFI NU YE!!
Re: Here’s How Kano State Counted Down To The New Year In Style (PHOTOS) by wasuka14(m): 9:00am On Jan 02, 2015
sakaguchi:
Nairaland is a crazy joint.
I wanted writing A.bo.ki and its changing it to northerner.

Mr Seun, who told u A.bo.ki = Northerner?
This is a new year o! Let's not start getting things wrong.

Meanwhile, the hypocrisy of muslims knows no bound. I sent happy new year to a classmate and he responded that New Year is a kufr celebration and real muslims don't celebrate it. Chai! Some people start the year by thinking with their appendix.
U hav to set a watch upon ur tongue in dis new year. We hav to stop internal RACISM. We are all humanbein wether u r wit red black or blue. No one choose his/her place of birth. Pls #STOPRACISM
Re: Here’s How Kano State Counted Down To The New Year In Style (PHOTOS) by harbibi: 9:02am On Jan 02, 2015
I see no female amongst them so no freedom for ladies up north like their counterparts in the south and they want us to vote them into power. Smh.
Re: Here’s How Kano State Counted Down To The New Year In Style (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:03am On Jan 02, 2015
This is to confirm dat Buari and Apc are Boko haram sponsorers, when it comes to bunch of Abokis gathering 4 campain no bomb went off. Ok o just saying, GEL 4REVER.
Re: Here’s How Kano State Counted Down To The New Year In Style (PHOTOS) by kazmanbanjoko(m): 9:09am On Jan 02, 2015
Aboki people are cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Here’s How Kano State Counted Down To The New Year In Style (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:12am On Jan 02, 2015
OtunbaJega:
Awesome!!!!!

Waiting for the bad belle guys from the other side of the Niger to show up and start calling them names like abok.i, almajiri and mallam like they ain't humans.

I swear ethnic bigots should be sentenced to death by hanging, they ain't so different from terrorists..

why? I naturally don't like northerners... I see them as Lower Animals and can't be compared to me ....
Re: Here’s How Kano State Counted Down To The New Year In Style (PHOTOS) by wasuka14(m): 9:15am On Jan 02, 2015
darkjorse:
Muslims no dey celebrate New Year they say that one Na Christian calendar. So why the shift in that belief this year? O smell something fishy
Its no so pls be guided. We hav 2 major types of callendar well follow in d world today. Gregorian callendar & Hijra callendar. Those who r attached to hijra callendar alone r in dere 3rd months of d year nw. And those of us attched to Gregorian callendar r in d New Year. And those of us that believe in both are. Celebratin both. In d western word, gregorian callendar is followed, bt important events in d Hijra callendar are also mark all over d world. In Arab world, Hijra callendar is observed, and also, join in d marking of important dates in gregorian callendar. Dts y we r all obervin Public holiday today, after new year break. Yestd Holiday belong to Gregorian callendar, but, today Holiday belong to Hijra callendar. Dts is d thru. And we are all celebratin dem together. May God be with us. As much as Sun is important in d existence of life, just as d Moon.
Re: Here’s How Kano State Counted Down To The New Year In Style (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:18am On Jan 02, 2015
securi:
This is most disheartening! Desecrating the symbol of Islam in this manner is unfair, there is no reason @ all to do this. I think the fair thing is for the moderator to ban this guy.
NB: I am a Christian from SW, but we need to respect each other belief, even Pagans deserve respect.

FFuck Islam ..can't you see the Religion is fake..Mohammed is a fake Prophet too ..
why believe something that's Sham ...... ? probably cos you were born into a Muslim Family .. open your eyes
Re: Here’s How Kano State Counted Down To The New Year In Style (PHOTOS) by Dhamiee: 10:10am On Jan 02, 2015
sai baba...datz wat civilization is al about...kip d good work going..tumbin giwa.
Re: Here’s How Kano State Counted Down To The New Year In Style (PHOTOS) by Dhamiee: 10:13am On Jan 02, 2015
ANAMBRA11:
them dey lucky boko haram no carry their fire works come entertain dem grin
it dat u wish for new year...bad belle.
Re: Here’s How Kano State Counted Down To The New Year In Style (PHOTOS) by Dhamiee: 10:18am On Jan 02, 2015
wasuka14:
Its no so pls be guided. We hav 2 major types of callendar well follow in d world today. Gregorian callendar & Hijra callendar. Those who r attached to hijra callendar alone r in dere 3rd months of d year nw. And those of us attched to Gregorian callendar r in d New Year. And those of us that believe in both are. Celebratin both. In d western word, gregorian callendar is followed, bt important events in d Hijra callendar are also mark all over d world. In Arab world, Hijra callendar is observed, and also, join in d marking of important dates in gregorian callendar. Dts y we r all obervin Public holiday today, after new year break. Yestd Holiday belong to Gregorian callendar, but, today Holiday belong to Hijra callendar. Dts is d thru. And we are all celebratin dem together. May God be with us. As much as Sun is important in d existence of life, just as d Moon.
good enlightment
Re: Here’s How Kano State Counted Down To The New Year In Style (PHOTOS) by Emmydo360(m): 11:51am On Jan 02, 2015
ANAMBRA11:
re u indirectly saying that boko haram works for the APC then?
yes...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Accident Involving Iyare Motors & A Highlander On Benin Igbobazuwa Way: Graphic / 2015 Nigeria Elections In Maps / A Mad Man Got Knocked Down While Crossing The Road. Now I Am Stuck With Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.