Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,083 members, 7,835,651 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Jonathan Is The Best President – Maku - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Is The Best President – Maku (15447 Views)

Maku Denies Calling Jonathan A Boko Haram Sponsor / Labaran Maku Hits Back At David Mark, Ahmadu Ali Through A Press Statement / PDP Will Ensure Maku Fails For The Rest Of His Life – Ahmadu Ali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Is The Best President – Maku by gebest: 4:11pm On Jan 02, 2015
which supporters is he talking about, is he having any?
Re: Jonathan Is The Best President – Maku by gabrol(m): 4:13pm On Jan 02, 2015
Mr. Maku hope it will interest you to know that majority of those ppl dat are stil supporting GEJ are doing dat based on ethnic and religious sentiments. Honestly, if we are to vote based on achievement and performance, GEJ wont get up to 2% of the total votes on feb 14.
Re: Jonathan Is The Best President – Maku by wunmi590(m): 4:31pm On Jan 02, 2015
[quote author=okoolori post=29423464][/quote]

I swear u dnt av wrk, wit dis rbsh u posted, gve urslf a brain, u ar nt a kid tongue
Re: Jonathan Is The Best President – Maku by Emmanuel602(m): 4:52pm On Jan 02, 2015
What do you expect from him. Criticise his boss?
Re: Jonathan Is The Best President – Maku by rafcrown(m): 7:26pm On Jan 02, 2015
I NOW KNOW WHY NIGERIA HAS NOT REACHED WHERE WE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE- GREAT GREAT LIARS DECEIVING THE LEADERS.
Re: Jonathan Is The Best President – Maku by 1NENIGERIABLOG: 7:28pm On Jan 02, 2015
DO YOU KNOW THE ACRONYM FOR UNITY? FOR MORE ENLIGHTENMENT VISIT
http://1nenigeriagr8nation..com/2015/01/do-you-know-acronym-for-unity.html

Re: Jonathan Is The Best President – Maku by sammyj: 8:02pm On Jan 02, 2015
CLUELESS ONE INDEED!!!, HE WILL PARK OUT WITH OTUOKE MUST GO BAG COME AFTER FEB 2015
Chanchit:
Na so 9ice talk say he never lose primaries, I dnt even knw if he has finally faced reality. Maku, just remember d prodigal son, go back to the clueless one to find you a job till february when both of you would become jobless.
Re: Jonathan Is The Best President – Maku by sammyj: 8:06pm On Jan 02, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy MAKE UNA NO KILLE ME OOOOOOOOO
WIZGUY69:
grin
[size=24]coming from someone that can't get a gubernatorial ticket in any political party,
your own clueless ness de critical--* pass GEJ own.[/size]
Re: Jonathan Is The Best President – Maku by Chrisabig(m): 9:34pm On Jan 02, 2015
HE SAID THE BEST, NOT BETTER THAN BUHARI BUT BETTER THAN ALL. LET US ALL OPEN OUR EYE AND SEE THE TRUTH, GEJ IS WORKING AND EVEN GIVING US THE RIGTH TO TALK FREELY, NO PRESSIDENT HAS DONE THAT. LOOK AT YOUR CONDITION BEFORE AND NOW, IF YOU STILL REMAIN THE SAME YOU ARE NOT A MAN. THAT MAN IS GOD SENT AND NOTHING CAN STOP HIM. NIGERIANS LETS MOVE FORWARD., CHANGE MAY FAIL US. BECUASE HE WAS ONCE THERE BEFORE BUT DONE NOTHING, 73 IS JUST A NUMBER BUT THE BRAIN ALWAYS THINK LIKE THE AGE, IF I LIE ASK YOUR FATHER.
Re: Jonathan Is The Best President – Maku by damola57: 9:45pm On Jan 02, 2015
Words from one of the presidential boot-lickers.
Re: Jonathan Is The Best President – Maku by rasco2000me: 9:58pm On Jan 02, 2015
Waho see this thief .u shall know when buhari is swear in your type will leave in exile dey have paid u the money u spent in ur lost primary election
Re: Jonathan Is The Best President – Maku by okoolori(m): 1:52am On Jan 03, 2015
wunmi590:

I swear u dnt av wrk, wit dis rbsh u posted, gve urslf a brain, u ar nt a kid tongue

And if I don't what will ur type do me? Have Seun ban me or ur brain reset Seun own? Shengbele like u....
Re: Jonathan Is The Best President – Maku by jamace(m): 6:33am On Jan 03, 2015
Confirmed. Truth is bitter!
Re: Jonathan Is The Best President – Maku by teadrake(m): 8:38am On Jan 03, 2015
I expect nothing less from a fool who resigned his post from FEC all to pursue a governorship ambition under pdp and eventually lost in the party primaries.Cluelessness everywhere!!
Re: Jonathan Is The Best President – Maku by teadrake(m): 8:44am On Jan 03, 2015
Chrisabig:
HE SAID THE BEST, NOT BETTER THAN BUHARI BUT BETTER THAN ALL. LET US ALL OPEN OUR EYE AND SEE THE TRUTH, GEJ IS WORKING AND EVEN GIVING US THE RIGTH TO TALK FREELY, NO PRESSIDENT HAS DONE THAT. LOOK AT YOUR CONDITION BEFORE AND NOW, IF YOU STILL REMAIN THE SAME YOU ARE NOT A MAN. THAT MAN IS GOD SENT AND NOTHING CAN STOP HIM. NIGERIANS LETS MOVE FORWARD., CHANGE MAY FAIL US. BECUASE HE WAS ONCE THERE BEFORE BUT DONE NOTHING, 73 IS JUST A NUMBER BUT THE BRAIN ALWAYS THINK LIKE THE AGE, IF I LIE ASK YOUR FATHER.
Observing closely,truly indicated that you lack moral,why the inclusion of parental entities in your comment?You must be suffering from Alzeheimer's cause you're just too pathetic.Your master(GEJ)shall golf out and you're expected to hug the nearest transformer
Re: Jonathan Is The Best President – Maku by petitmonde(m): 1:11pm On Jan 03, 2015
We don't need a 'president' anymore.we need a leader!
Re: Jonathan Is The Best President – Maku by Hermannrich: 3:56pm On Jan 03, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[color=#770077][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'Those Calling For CBN Governor's Sack Are Palmwine Drinkers' - Gov. Oshiomhole / 37 Soldiers Involved In Accident In Kano / Buhari Rejects N1.7tr Ransom For Chibok Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.