Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,891 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

Man Kidnaps 5-year Old Boy In Ogun, Arrested In Abuja (pictured) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kidnaps 5-year Old Boy In Ogun, Arrested In Abuja (pictured) (23325 Views)

Husband And Wife Go Missing In Abuja (pictured) / Prophetess Running Brothel In Ogun Arrested / Two Men With Human Parts In Ogun Arrested (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kidnaps 5-year Old Boy In Ogun, Arrested In Abuja (pictured) by stinggy(m): 11:58am On Jan 02, 2015
Collynzo9:
When it comes to kidnapping, Yorubas are only second to boko haram.

They sell human heads, sell huch backs, kill and rob on the highways, and even rape children just for money.
Very bad.

Bros wen ur brain go develop na? embarassed
I weep for u cry

2 Likes

Re: Man Kidnaps 5-year Old Boy In Ogun, Arrested In Abuja (pictured) by JaypeeAnics(m): 11:59am On Jan 02, 2015
oga sorry 4 u....ur own don finish....
Re: Man Kidnaps 5-year Old Boy In Ogun, Arrested In Abuja (pictured) by santana45: 12:00pm On Jan 02, 2015
God will catch up with those who break the laws.
Re: Man Kidnaps 5-year Old Boy In Ogun, Arrested In Abuja (pictured) by HopeAtHand: 12:00pm On Jan 02, 2015
The govt didnt provide job for him.

This is a new year, people should please avoid collnyzo9, them do him own from him village.

#NOTOTRIBALISM

1 Like

Re: Man Kidnaps 5-year Old Boy In Ogun, Arrested In Abuja (pictured) by ogaofficer(m): 12:01pm On Jan 02, 2015
Wow! Handsome guy. . . . You Bleep up big time. Happy to see your butt rot in jail. Happy new year o o.
Re: Man Kidnaps 5-year Old Boy In Ogun, Arrested In Abuja (pictured) by Collynzo9: 12:02pm On Jan 02, 2015
stinggy:

Bros wen ur brain go develop na? embarassed
I weep for u cry
But you were applauding your brothers when they were saying trash about Igbos on the other thread abi?
I am sure you even jumped on this thread hoping to see an Igbo name.
Idîot.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Kidnaps 5-year Old Boy In Ogun, Arrested In Abuja (pictured) by Aromas: 12:04pm On Jan 02, 2015
ALKARULEZZ:
Adesina was reportedly heading for a location in
Kaduna State to deliver the victim before he was
arrested by the police at the park.

Deliver the victim to who? Boko-Haram for Training or what?
[B] u can as well pick up d case 4rm here n give us ur feedback.............. Safe trip[/B]
Re: Man Kidnaps 5-year Old Boy In Ogun, Arrested In Abuja (pictured) by Omooba77: 12:05pm On Jan 02, 2015
lalasticlala:

www.punchng.com/metro-plus/man-abducts-five-year-old-in-ogun-nabbed-in-abuja/
Yet he may be one of the people shouting for CHANGE and he can't change his lust for money and causing someone else sorrow. God will touch our hearts...........God bless Nigeria.........
Re: Man Kidnaps 5-year Old Boy In Ogun, Arrested In Abuja (pictured) by nyafunyafu: 12:06pm On Jan 02, 2015
Collynzo9:

They sell human heads, sell huch backs, kill and rob on the highways, and even rape children just for money.
Very bad.
I am full blown igbo woman! People like u make me puke! You need to change d's is 2015 n tribalism is outdated! Sorry BOY

4 Likes

Re: Man Kidnaps 5-year Old Boy In Ogun, Arrested In Abuja (pictured) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jan 02, 2015
selfoss:

No.. to mai suyas embarassed
harsh nigga
Re: Man Kidnaps 5-year Old Boy In Ogun, Arrested In Abuja (pictured) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jan 02, 2015
Aromas:

[B] u can as well pick up d case 4rm here n give us ur feedback.............. Safe trip[/B]
I need t-fare
Re: Man Kidnaps 5-year Old Boy In Ogun, Arrested In Abuja (pictured) by richy16(m): 12:09pm On Jan 02, 2015
akinsadeez:
I have always maintained that the Nigerian police are always eager for public show off over tangible gains. If the man was heading to Kaduna to deliver the victim, it means there was an intending buyer. why didn't the Nigerian police make him take them to those people buying the kidnapped victims? That way the police would have been able to arrest those who are really behind this. This guy is most likely just one of many suppliers of kidnapped victims and now that he has been arrested, there are many kidnappers who are still out there supplying the buyers. The police should have seized this opportunity to get the actual buyers and put an end to their kidnapping ring rather than rushing to parade the kidnapper alone. The rate and speed at which the police rush to parade suspects is simply baffling.
tru talk.....

1 Like

Re: Man Kidnaps 5-year Old Boy In Ogun, Arrested In Abuja (pictured) by dedugba(m): 12:10pm On Jan 02, 2015
Am sure he was sent by pdp with the intent of rigging the election.
Re: Man Kidnaps 5-year Old Boy In Ogun, Arrested In Abuja (pictured) by Vanpascore(m): 12:11pm On Jan 02, 2015
Collynzo9:

Very bad.

a fool at your age is a fool forever

2 Likes

Re: Man Kidnaps 5-year Old Boy In Ogun, Arrested In Abuja (pictured) by knightsTempler: 12:15pm On Jan 02, 2015
Collynzo9:

Very bad.

This is 2015 Nwanne, tone down on bigoted, tribalistic and hateful comments. It's not gonna do us any good.
#justSaying

2 Likes

Re: Man Kidnaps 5-year Old Boy In Ogun, Arrested In Abuja (pictured) by Hollawaley(m): 12:15pm On Jan 02, 2015
In bovi's voice "dem don catch am"
Re: Man Kidnaps 5-year Old Boy In Ogun, Arrested In Abuja (pictured) by dedugba(m): 12:16pm On Jan 02, 2015
Collynzo9:

Very bad.
What happened to okija shrine,the people of nmbise in IMO st are known for what?am sure your dad failed you by not educating you.

2 Likes

Re: Man Kidnaps 5-year Old Boy In Ogun, Arrested In Abuja (pictured) by nebeolisa(m): 12:16pm On Jan 02, 2015
Bring d guy to me lemme treat his five cup
Re: Man Kidnaps 5-year Old Boy In Ogun, Arrested In Abuja (pictured) by Gr8emmy(m): 12:17pm On Jan 02, 2015
Good for him, some people are very wicked

1 Like

Re: Man Kidnaps 5-year Old Boy In Ogun, Arrested In Abuja (pictured) by abatically(m): 12:18pm On Jan 02, 2015
akinsadeez:
I have always maintained that the Nigerian police are always eager for public show off over tangible gains. If the man was heading to Kaduna to deliver the victim, it means there was an intending buyer. why didn't the Nigerian police make him take them to those people buying the kidnapped victims? That way the police would have been able to arrest those who are really behind this. This guy is most likely just one of many suppliers of kidnapped victims and now that he has been arrested, there are many kidnappers who are still out there supplying the buyers. The police should have seized this opportunity to get the actual buyers and put an end to their kidnapping ring rather than rushing to parade the kidnapper alone. The rate and speed at which the police rush to parade suspects is simply baffling.

Mr I too know, why u no go join the police force? Do u think the police are daft and don't know what to do? Or they should disclose everything to the media? Since u don't know how police investigation is going concerning the 'intending buyer' the best thing is to shut up rather than trying to teach them what to do. Na so una go dey criticize everybody, Mr I too sabi.

2 Likes

Re: Man Kidnaps 5-year Old Boy In Ogun, Arrested In Abuja (pictured) by PStacks(m): 12:18pm On Jan 02, 2015
FCT is working. I wish same could be said of other states.
Re: Man Kidnaps 5-year Old Boy In Ogun, Arrested In Abuja (pictured) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jan 02, 2015
Lol.... He's even posing for the camera.... He looks like a model

1 Like

Re: Man Kidnaps 5-year Old Boy In Ogun, Arrested In Abuja (pictured) by Collynzo9: 12:22pm On Jan 02, 2015
knightsTempler:

This is 2015 Nwanne, tone down on bigoted, tribalistic and hateful comments. It's not gonna do us any good.
#justSaying
Who cares if it is 3015? I would like to see you preaching to the other guys when they write drivel about Igbos as can be seen on many threads on front page today.

3 Likes

Re: Man Kidnaps 5-year Old Boy In Ogun, Arrested In Abuja (pictured) by delishpot: 12:22pm On Jan 02, 2015
ALKARULEZZ:
Adesina was reportedly heading for a location in
Kaduna State to deliver the victim before he was
arrested by the police at the park.

Deliver the victim to who? Boko-Haram for Training or what?

Ritual things.

1 Like

Re: Man Kidnaps 5-year Old Boy In Ogun, Arrested In Abuja (pictured) by Elculio: 12:23pm On Jan 02, 2015
lalasticlala:

www.punchng.com/metro-plus/man-abducts-five-year-old-in-ogun-nabbed-in-abuja/
The full weight of the law should be meted on the accused was he has been convicted. People should take it easy with this craze for quick money.
Re: Man Kidnaps 5-year Old Boy In Ogun, Arrested In Abuja (pictured) by XBLadez: 12:23pm On Jan 02, 2015
Martiekay:
Lol.... He's even posing for the camera.... He looks like a model
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Kidnaps 5-year Old Boy In Ogun, Arrested In Abuja (pictured) by biggeorge700(m): 12:25pm On Jan 02, 2015
akinsadeez:
wha do you think the police force training entails if not stuffs such as the one you just mentioned. They just don't see how it is necessary to inform the public that's why you won't see such on any arrest update. That's a fine point though. Keep using your brain
Re: Man Kidnaps 5-year Old Boy In Ogun, Arrested In Abuja (pictured) by toyoutoyou: 12:28pm On Jan 02, 2015
Collynzo9:

Very bad.
Pls don't forget to mention all the kidnappper's hideout in ur region(South-East).

2 Likes

Re: Man Kidnaps 5-year Old Boy In Ogun, Arrested In Abuja (pictured) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jan 02, 2015
Collynzo9:

Very bad.
Despite all these, you refused to relocate from lagos , yorubaland back to your Anambra despite the fact that rochas provided free bus for you guys! Instead want be the next lagos governor!

1 Like

Re: Man Kidnaps 5-year Old Boy In Ogun, Arrested In Abuja (pictured) by toyoutoyou: 12:34pm On Jan 02, 2015
formula89:
See what this able,goodlooking young man let himself to be reduced to;a heartless kidnapper.tnk Heavens the boy was found.
Collnyz,the heart of men are evil,but one will be gud if one chooses to be irrespective of ur background,tribe,religion,nature e.t.c.
I am an igbo,we have kinappers in my tribe,bt i'm nt one of them because i'v choosen not to be
May God bless u for saying the truth about ur tribe.It's well known to Nigerians that ur tribe is synonymous to rituals and kidnapping.
Re: Man Kidnaps 5-year Old Boy In Ogun, Arrested In Abuja (pictured) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jan 02, 2015
delishpot:

Ritual things.
pathetic

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Suspected Robber Faking 'madness' Arrested By Civil Defence Corps In Imo (photo) / 50 Nigerians Arrested For Internet Fraud, Robbery in Ghana. / 15 Cultist Slang You Should Be Aware Of In Other To Save Your Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.