Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Ghana: The Real Pride Of Black Africa - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ghana: The Real Pride Of Black Africa (1134 Views)

PHOTOS: GHANA THE STAR OF AFRICA / The Significance Of Black Friday Shopping In USA / Is African Unity Necessary For The Total Liberation Of Black Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghana: The Real Pride Of Black Africa by toshmann(m): 8:24pm On Dec 13, 2008
i hear there was an election in ghana. it went smoothly, undecided perhaps even more smoothly than the US election. who says it is hard to conduct an election? all we need is sincerity.

http://www.theghanaianjournal.com/2008/12/08/bbc-comment-on-ghanas-election/

even the world acknowledged their election. someone argues nigeria has higher population making it harder to do an election. . . . well, i ask, what is the population of jos? does jos have a higher population than ghana? why couldnt there be a simple election in jos?

un[b]til we are able to conduct an election, and a census . . . . forget it. nothing good will come out of that enclave. only despondent management[/b]. and it is not an evil prophecy, just a simple statement of fact. just like saying it will be dark at night if nepa takes light
Re: Ghana: The Real Pride Of Black Africa by Africason(m): 2:23am On Dec 14, 2008
toshmann:

i hear there was an election in ghana. it went smoothly, undecided perhaps even more smoothly than the US election. who says it is hard to conduct an election? all we need is sincerity.

http://www.theghanaianjournal.com/2008/12/08/bbc-comment-on-ghanas-election/

even the world acknowledged their election. someone argues nigeria has higher population making it harder to do an election. . . . well, i ask, what is the population of jos? does jos have a higher population than ghana? why couldnt there be a simple election in jos?

un[b]til we are able to conduct an election, and a census . . . . forget it. nothing good will come out of that enclave. only despondent management[/b]. and it is not an evil prophecy, just a simple statement of fact. just like saying it will be dark at night if nepa takes light

lol
Re: Ghana: The Real Pride Of Black Africa by Nobody: 4:40am On Dec 14, 2008
Can we remove the hausa/fulani then try again?
Re: Ghana: The Real Pride Of Black Africa by otokx(m): 1:31pm On Dec 14, 2008
Its their time to shine. Is it not a mystery that a black star will shine so bright.
Re: Ghana: The Real Pride Of Black Africa by chidichris(m): 3:34pm On Dec 14, 2008
am planing to start an organisation for better nigeria with the main purpose of the org as, GHANA SHLD COME AND RE-COLONIZE NIGERIA
they have set a pace for obj so in his next selection, there will not be any professor Iwu instead members of the Ghania electorial commision.
Re: Ghana: The Real Pride Of Black Africa by Seun(m): 3:35pm On Dec 14, 2008
Ghana cannot "colonize" Oshodi alone, not to talk of the whole of Nigeria! cheesy
Re: Ghana: The Real Pride Of Black Africa by SeanT21(f): 5:17pm On Dec 14, 2008
Ghana is a beautiful country.I lived there for 2 weeks before comming to the states.

Their airport is also beautiful!!
Re: Ghana: The Real Pride Of Black Africa by lucabrasi(m): 9:05pm On Dec 14, 2008
@poster
dont mind our people,instead of hiding our faces in shame while we strive to prove ourselves as the giant of africa,we are doing agbaya making excuses for ghana's sucess, our leaders and fellow nigerians never run out of exuces,even yar adua's inability to perform has been given a conveninet excuse"because of the lelection tribunial"a case he knew right from time he was winning,even the opponents have been settled and everyone knew their place, i v been to ghana before and i can assure all and sundry that come a couple of years from now,we will all be moving to ghana to live especially the diasporans if things continue like this in nigeria
Re: Ghana: The Real Pride Of Black Africa by MadMax1(f): 8:02pm On Dec 17, 2008
The best thing about that country, is how almost everything works. Public officials do their jobs, and there isn't any 'give me kola' sucking up in their attitude in dealing with the public. We have a lot to learn from that country. And to think, only a few decades ago, we were playing host and then mandating them to return to their country. Guesss that worked out for them all right.
Re: Ghana: The Real Pride Of Black Africa by MandingoII(m): 5:29pm On Dec 20, 2008
yeah, Ghana is trying to come-up

they are courting Black people all over the world to come invest.

Good strategy.
Re: Ghana: The Real Pride Of Black Africa by whiteroses(f): 4:49am On Jan 05, 2011
true ghana dey try small, you never hear them bomb each others head off

(1) (Reply)

Where Nigerian Presidents, Corporate Leaders Dine In Cape Town / 7 Point Agenda For Peace In Syria / "Kenya Won't Lose Any Sleep Over Obama Snub" - Deputy President Ruto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.