Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Which Science Course Can Someone Apply For With D7 In Chemistry - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Which Science Course Can Someone Apply For With D7 In Chemistry (19503 Views)

What Certification Course Can A Microbiologist Do? / Which Universities Are Good In Computer Science Course / When Do Someone Apply For Job During NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Science Course Can Someone Apply For With D7 In Chemistry by iphex(m): 10:18am On Jan 02, 2015
Please I need your help. Which Science Course Can Someone Apply for with D7 in Chemistry?
Re: Which Science Course Can Someone Apply For With D7 In Chemistry by Beleeez(m): 10:29am On Jan 02, 2015
Surveying and geoinformatics. But u must be very good in Mathematics and Physics, and its not a course u can choose just because u dont have chemistry else u wont b able to round off withn d speculated time of 5yrs.

1 Like

Re: Which Science Course Can Someone Apply For With D7 In Chemistry by iphex(m): 11:11am On Jan 02, 2015
Beleeez:
Surveying and geoinformatics. But u must be very good in Mathematics and Physics, and its not a course u can choose just because u dont have chemistry else u wont b able to round off withn d speculated time of 5yrs.

Ok. Tanx a lot.
Re: Which Science Course Can Someone Apply For With D7 In Chemistry by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jan 02, 2015
Beleeez:
Which school in Nigeria does this?
Re: Which Science Course Can Someone Apply For With D7 In Chemistry by lordspiritual(m): 12:54pm On Jan 02, 2015
Computer Science too...
Re: Which Science Course Can Someone Apply For With D7 In Chemistry by iphex(m): 8:41pm On Jan 02, 2015
lordspiritual:
Computer Science too...

Yeah. Tanx
Re: Which Science Course Can Someone Apply For With D7 In Chemistry by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 03, 2015
You guys should mention the universities that admits candidates into a core science programme without chemistry. No reputable university will admit you into a core science programme without o'level chemistry because its a prerequisite for you to take chm 101.

2 Likes

Re: Which Science Course Can Someone Apply For With D7 In Chemistry by lordspiritual(m): 8:50am On Jan 06, 2015
Cajetanspeaks:
You guys should mention the universities that admits candidates into a core science programme without chemistry. No reputable university will admit you into a core science programme without o'level chemistry because its a prerequisite for you to take chm 101.
I mentioned computer science because that was what i read in the university (also with a D7 in chemistry). It is part of jamb admission guidelines you need math, english, physics, and any other two science subjects.
You can balance that withwith either biology, agric, computer science, economics etc.
Re: Which Science Course Can Someone Apply For With D7 In Chemistry by lordspiritual(m): 8:54am On Jan 06, 2015
And FYI we didn't do any chemistry in 100 level. We had to do CSC courses in place of that.
Re: Which Science Course Can Someone Apply For With D7 In Chemistry by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 07, 2015
At poly level, U can actually go for SLT. I actually study SLT at yabatech and I had D7 in chemisrty. This is because I had other science subjects that stood in lieu of chemistry (BIOLOGY AND GEOGRAPHY). There could also be other courses, but dis I can testify of.
Re: Which Science Course Can Someone Apply For With D7 In Chemistry by leuma5(m): 11:28am On Jan 04, 2016
wic university will accept D7 in chemistry 4 comp sci
Re: Which Science Course Can Someone Apply For With D7 In Chemistry by thankyouJesus(m): 11:45am On Jan 04, 2016
Mathematics, Computer, Physics Departments. University of Ibadan.http://ui.edu.ng/content/advertisement-course-requirements
Re: Which Science Course Can Someone Apply For With D7 In Chemistry by eitsei(m): 3:55pm On Jan 04, 2016
Cajetanspeaks:
Which school in Nigeria does this?
FUTA
Re: Which Science Course Can Someone Apply For With D7 In Chemistry by Gerrard59(m): 6:07am On Jan 05, 2016
I would advise you write again. With companies now demanding your WAEC certificate during interviews, it's advisable you're on a clean state. Besides, you'd still learn chemistry during your early days (assuming you choose Computer Science) as a result, no SERIOUS school would admit you with a D7 in Chemistry.

1 Like

Re: Which Science Course Can Someone Apply For With D7 In Chemistry by timm1990(m): 8:25am On Jan 05, 2016
H
Re: Which Science Course Can Someone Apply For With D7 In Chemistry by alphabbey1(m): 8:57am On Jan 05, 2016
Guy, to be candid, Write another O'level. Chemistry is the core of science. Don't let that limit u in settling for any course. Nigeria is now on fire in the Job sector.
Re: Which Science Course Can Someone Apply For With D7 In Chemistry by Dailyschoolnews: 8:09am On Apr 30, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Meet NASA Astrophysicist, Hakeem Oluseyi / Tesla Sued Over Racial Discrimination In The Workplace / See Complete List Of Nigerian Army Rank And Salary, You Will Be Shocked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.