Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,674 members, 7,813,244 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants - Jobs/Vacancies (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants (262629 Views)

Army SSC/DSSC 2016 Interview List Is Out / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (69) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 19, 2016
Nigerdeltaboi:
hello gents , who has registered

I'm almost through, In sha Allaah, one more paper (certificate of origin) to be up loaded and I'm done.
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by mencade5(m): 10:43am On Apr 19, 2016
GenAnsahCinC:
In less than 30 days the Nigerian Army SSC course 44 form will be
out. so I felt the need to create a whatsapp group for easy
communication among aspirants. please if you're an aspirants Nigerian
Army SSC course 44 and you wish to join the whatsapp group please
kindly drop your whatsapp contact. NB: this group is strictly for SSC
aspirants only. Tribalism and Racism is highly prohibited in the group.
no strong language will be allowed in the group, no abusing of fellow
aspirants. anyone found guilty of these shall be removed and blocked
from the group.
sign
Gen Ansah CinC
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by oyinnene: 2:14pm On Apr 19, 2016
Is there any DSSC applicant in d house pls?
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by oyinnene: 2:17pm On Apr 19, 2016
Pls, hope it won't av effect, uploading credentials and submitting without uploading dat of d professional body?
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by Nobody: 3:29pm On Apr 19, 2016
oyinnene:

Here we are.
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by Nobody: 3:35pm On Apr 19, 2016
oyinnene:
Pls, hope it won't av effect, uploading credentials and submitting without uploading dat of d professional body?

No for DSSC, but I do not know of SSC because I have up loaded mine.@ the up loading level, only four (04) documents are compulsory: 1.Birth certificate, 2. BA..., 3. Certificate of State of Origin & 4. NYC discharge certificate.
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by VanUrch(m): 5:16pm On Apr 19, 2016
This there password is wicked ...I hope I can change it...
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by NICENEDU29: 5:23pm On Apr 19, 2016
oyinnene:
Yes my dear am with you here. Although am yet to apply but I will definitely do that between now and next week Friday. I am a full time practicing Lawyer and I want to apply under the Directorate of Legal Services. What about you?
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by oyinnene: 5:39pm On Apr 19, 2016
erooOluwa, did u fill d space for professional body in d form?
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by Adortem: 6:49pm On Apr 19, 2016
Hello house,I tried registering today,after filling my email,phone no etc,it said I have successfully registered,I was forwarded to a log-in page,I am yet to receive any confirmation email,so I can't log in,since I don't have a password.isn't the confirmation email automatic? Kinda worried.
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by MrSuama(m): 7:32pm On Apr 19, 2016
EVENING HOUSE, HAS ANYBODY COMPLETED THE FORM?
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by Fieldmarshal1064: 8:02pm On Apr 19, 2016
Let me clarify the house. Once u r told that u av successfully registered, for u to use ur username and password for further registration, check the spam folder( not the inbox) of the e mail u used for the registration. That is where their mails wil be placed. Success!
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by odimbannamdi(m): 8:54pm On Apr 19, 2016
Adortem:
Hello house,I tried registering today,after filling my email,phone no etc,it said I have successfully registered,I was forwarded to a log-in page,I am yet to receive any confirmation email,so I can't log in,since I don't have a password.isn't the confirmation email automatic? Kinda worried.

that was exactly what happened to me too. check my post upstairs.

it wasnt in my spam folder as well. So i had to re-register with a different phone number and they immediately sent it to my spam folder.

i just hope they factor this issue when shortlisting coz, strictly speaking, "registration" is different from "application" in this context.

It is soothing to realize that you share a common problem.

it is well
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by odimbannamdi(m): 8:57pm On Apr 19, 2016
Fieldmarshal1064:
Let me clarify the house. Once u r told that u av successfully registered, for u to use ur username and password for further registration, check the spam folder( not the inbox) of the e mail u used for the registration. That is where their mails wil be placed. Success!

my brother, after my first registration and waiting for 8hrs, i still couldnt find it in any folder. i think its a technical issue they would probably be aware of
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 19, 2016
@ oyinnene
Professional body certificate is not among the four compulsory certificates to be up loaded. In sha Allaah I will register with a professional body between now and 13th of June and take it along with other credentials.
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by Nobody: 9:38pm On Apr 19, 2016
Adortem:
Check your spam folder. I. Found mine there too.
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by ajisebioyo1(m): 10:37pm On Apr 19, 2016
ananne:
I will comment when its time...
the senior officer sir.
Long time welcome on board
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 19, 2016
erooOluwa:

I'm almost through, In sha Allaah, one more paper (certificate of origin) to be up loaded and I'm done.
OK am done too
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by Nobody: 4:49am On Apr 20, 2016
Nigerdeltaboi:
OK am done too

Good to go!
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by GentleNaaz(m): 5:21am On Apr 20, 2016
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by GentleNaaz(m): 5:22am On Apr 20, 2016
erooOluwa:

Check your spam folder. I. Found mine there too.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by GentleNaaz(m): 5:30am On Apr 20, 2016
Generaloluseye:
There is a new group on whatsapp for nigerian army dssc/ssc.@ 0703*******. U can join us there.
pls add me to d whatsapp group @ 08068518524
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by Fuadx1(m): 7:43am On Apr 20, 2016
Hope you did'nt use same email to re-register again? Check your spam folder that is where i gote mine after registering.
odimbannamdi:
I hope i am not the only person experiencing this:

Last night, i "registered" (i.e. the first stage of the process; not applied) for the SSC form and inputted my usual working email address and phone number. Till now, i am yet to receive a mail from them containing my Username and password.

Thinking i may have made a mistake while inputting the email address, i registered again (with my second number as they said that someone has registered with my first number), but i am still yet to receive a message from them.

Is anyone else experiencing this??
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by Romics: 12:21pm On Apr 20, 2016
@erooOluwa, pls I need to discuss some issues with you....can I have your mail address?
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by kellyboo: 12:40pm On Apr 20, 2016
Pls I need a polite response...can I use my local government of origin to apply? Because it was stated to upload state of origin...

Pls ur response would be appreciated.
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 20, 2016
kellyboo:
Pls I need a polite response...can I use my local government of origin to apply? Because it was stated to upload state of origin...

there are both the same bro
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by MartialArt2(m): 2:20pm On Apr 20, 2016
kellyboo:

Yes you can. Local is as the same as State. Local is even more preferred.
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by GenAnsahCinC: 2:38pm On Apr 20, 2016
can I print the Parent/LGA form before uploading my certificates, or must I upload my certificates first before the printing.?
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by kellyboo: 2:43pm On Apr 20, 2016
MartialArt2:

Yes you can. Local is as the same as State. Local is even more preferred.

Thanks sir
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by kellyboo: 2:44pm On Apr 20, 2016
Nigerdeltaboi:
there are both the same bro

Thanks sir
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by cotmag(m): 3:06pm On Apr 20, 2016
Adortem:
Check your spam
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by GenAnsahCinC: 3:12pm On Apr 20, 2016
can I print the Parent/LGA form before uploading my certificates, or must I upload my certificates first before the printing.?

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (69) (Reply)

Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment / Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 / Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.