Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,082 members, 7,811,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants - Jobs/Vacancies (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants (262518 Views)

Army SSC/DSSC 2016 Interview List Is Out / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (69) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by Nobody: 3:21pm On Apr 20, 2016
Romics:
@erooOluwa, pls I need to discuss some issues with you....can I have your mail address?

Pm me.
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by debosko(f): 3:23pm On Apr 20, 2016
ananne:
For those who studied chemistry and physics that want to apply for the fire fighting part. Pls go to google, type institute of safety professionals of nigeria, get on their site, check on their fire courses. They offer courses on fire fighting. But i will advice that you visit NCAA to get a list of organisations approved to run fire fighting courses. The course last for 3-5 days so you can get your certification even before the selection board. Just go to NCAA...they have offices in all our airports. Good luck.
. I hope this works..I wud try visiting ikeja airport
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 20, 2016
GenAnsahCinC:
can I print the Parent/LGA form before uploading my certificates, or
must I upload my certificates first before the printing.?

U will never be able to print out Parent/LGA form or any other form until you have completely up loaded your certificates.
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by debosko(f): 3:28pm On Apr 20, 2016
I wonder if a girl can be a firefighter.I'm thinking the SSC might give me a better chance.would still visit NCAA though.weigh my options b4 applying..any chemistry graduate here?
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by mimzy007(f): 4:26pm On Apr 20, 2016
In 2014 a few females went for the SSC selection board, none went for training and it seems it was on purpose. I was not surprised when I saw the advise given to females on the site saying we are advised to apply under Medical, legal or PR.
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 20, 2016
mimzy007:
In 2014 a few females went for the SSC selection board, none went for training and it seems it was on purpose. I was not surprised when I saw the advise given to females on the site saying we are advised to apply under Medical, legal or PR.

Gbam!
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by Nafizzey(m): 4:47pm On Apr 20, 2016
please house, is an ordinary Bsc Accounting graduate eligible to apply for any the above (DSSC or SSC)? Thank you.
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by debosko(f): 4:52pm On Apr 20, 2016
mimzy007:
really? Is there any advice like that in 2016?so I don't want to waste money getting a licence..n also for those interested apparently to get the firefighting course it must be in group...so organise urselves
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by kazzonline: 5:02pm On Apr 20, 2016
Can local govt forms b signed at state liason offices or i av to travel down to my state to get dos done?? Or can any local govt chairman sign it??
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by GenAnsahCinC: 5:34pm On Apr 20, 2016
whoever that signs must hail from applicant's state
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by GenAnsahCinC: 5:44pm On Apr 20, 2016
COMBATANT COURSES are not for females. Army has stop enlisting females into her RC
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by mimzy007(f): 5:47pm On Apr 20, 2016
debosko:
really? Is there any advice like that in 2016?so I don't want to waste money getting a licence..n also for those interested apparently to get the firefighting course it must be in group...so organise urselves
Check dssc criteria on the site, it is the last thing stated under entry requirements .
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by Divinehenrich(m): 5:52pm On Apr 20, 2016
Plz is the Nigerian Army DSSC 2016 recruitment ongoing? please let someone furnish me with all details.
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 20, 2016
Great
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by franksunny(m): 6:43pm On Apr 20, 2016
licence wont take up to 5 days to get, so instead of spending the money that i don't have; is it advisable to wait and see the shortlisting first and do we have up to one week before screening?
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by GenAnsahCinC: 6:52pm On Apr 20, 2016
do the right thing. go for the license. before it's too late. NO KNOWLEDGE IS A WASTE
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by homosapien(m): 7:13pm On Apr 20, 2016
Nafizzey:
please house, is an ordinary Bsc Accounting graduate eligible to apply for any the above (DSSC or SSC)? Thank you.

Please read the instructions carefully and you get answer to your question. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by dozzynet(m): 7:20pm On Apr 20, 2016
debosko:
. I hope this works..I wud try visiting ikeja airport
keep me posted with your findings bro.
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by GenAnsahCinC: 7:56pm On Apr 20, 2016
. ok
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by Fieldmarshal1064: 8:13pm On Apr 20, 2016
I want to ask. I went and did my age declaration last november. Everything is in accordance with the age bracket given by the Nig Army. But, the day the commissioner for oat signed the declaration was dated on it (that is November). Is there any problem? Like, the declaration was done not long ago.
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by GenAnsahCinC: 11:47pm On Apr 20, 2016
yes, there is problem. it has to be at least 5years old.
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by GenAnsahCinC: 11:49pm On Apr 20, 2016
I did mine 2014, I paid the commissioner for oath some money and he back-dated it to 2006
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by mencade5(m): 12:34am On Apr 21, 2016
GenAnsahCinC:
I did mine 2014, I paid the commissioner for oath some money and he back-dated it to 2006
is it the same year with ur waec result?
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by GenAnsahCinC: 6:43am On Apr 21, 2016
am using NECO not waec. no DOB on NECO certificate
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by Sunnysteve009(m): 7:04am On Apr 21, 2016
@GenAnsahCinC nigerian army do not check the date ur dob is signed in 2014 alot of people dob was signed that year or was recently done, on waec dob they may not check because they dont have time 4 dat and they also no that some are due to error but as 4 NAF they must check, but candid advice is that you should do all needed amendment.
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by Askmydas(m): 9:21am On Apr 21, 2016
Nafizzey:

Apply for SSC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by ananne: 9:47am On Apr 21, 2016
Pls disregard the information here by a certain GEN(cinc) that females are not needed in the combat arm of the army. I repeat FEMALES can apply for SSC. Infact from my experience in 2013, they have a better chance of making it to training provided they pass medicals. After that, any remaining female is sure of making the final list. Medicals screened out most of the females. For DSSC, they can apply but there is a caveat, they are advised to go for the legal, medical and public relations.....i guess the army doesnt want females in the aviation corps due to the high level of physical and metal training required. So stick to their instruction. For SSC as long as you are a graduate and you are within the age limit...pls apply!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by mariam1990(f): 10:15am On Apr 21, 2016
ananne:
Pls disregard the information here by a certain GEN(cinc) that females are not needed in the combat arm of the army. I repeat FEMALES can apply for SSC. Infact from my experience in 2013, they have a better chance of making it to training provided they pass medicals. After that, any remaining female is sure of making the final list. Medicals screened out most of the females. For DSSC, they can apply but there is a caveat, they are advised to go for the legal, medical and public relations.....i guess the army doesnt want females in the aviation corps due to the high level of physical and metal training required. So stick to their instruction. For SSC as long as you are a graduate and you are within the age limit...pls apply!
thanks bro, i love ur comment, if NA didn't want females then there is no reason for advertising it, that's how some pple confuse others, although only those that can not read and comprehend get confused. Thanks jare

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by mimzy007(f): 10:27am On Apr 21, 2016
Ananne!!! I greet you.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by surelove(f): 2:11pm On Apr 21, 2016
ananne:

Thanks for the infor.
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by odimbannamdi(m): 8:02pm On Apr 21, 2016
GenAnsahCinC:
COMBATANT COURSES are not for females. Army has stop enlisting females into her RC

You are muddling things up bro.

The Regular commissioned officers are officers that passed through the NDA. It used to be exclusive to males, but GEJ modified the junta to accommodate females as well

Combatant officers refer to SSC and RC officers.

Do you remember that video that went viral 2 months ago about a female officer beating a man coz he said she is pretty?

Summarily, women are also eligible to vy for commissioned officers positions

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (69) (Reply)

Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment / Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 / Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.