Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,959 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants - Jobs/Vacancies (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants (263187 Views)

Army SSC/DSSC 2016 Interview List Is Out / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (69) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by centlevi: 5:00pm On Apr 18, 2016
Pls add 08063716736 to the ssc group
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by Dan1el: 5:23pm On Apr 18, 2016
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by GenAnsahCinC: 7:35pm On Apr 18, 2016
@Dozzynet go for it. victory is from God alone
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by dozzynet(m): 7:52pm On Apr 18, 2016
Columba90:
The General, like MTN, everywhere we go, you are there!
Chief Ugwumba! Much respect to you.
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by Sunnysteve009(m): 7:55pm On Apr 18, 2016
@GenAnsahCinC, pls add me to the whatsap group 07081657534
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by dozzynet(m): 7:56pm On Apr 18, 2016
aallii:
I also studied B.Sc Geography, I think we should make enquiries if one can be licensed within 2 months Dozzynet. On guard Sir
Yes boss. Dm me please.
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by ajisebioyo1(m): 10:16pm On Apr 18, 2016
General oluseye, general mko, general mimzy and other old generals that are yet to show faces..I hail oo. The long awaited NA forms are finally out. This is our year in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by mimzy007(f): 10:53pm On Apr 18, 2016
Ajisebioyo, we are in God's hands.
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by mkoabiola: 11:22pm On Apr 18, 2016
NA will alwys come with shocker for every intake
I knew d courses will b very few ds tym around compare to d previous intake.
Age is another factor for ssc .
Anyway,with God n godfada in abj u can scale thru irrespective of d course or age
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by mickybabs: 2:59am On Apr 19, 2016
aallii:
I also studied B.Sc Geography, I think we should make enquiries if one can be licensed within 2 months Dozzynet. On guard Sir

I pray it is possible bro.. I studied mathematics. I don't understand this their license palava again
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by Sunnysteve009(m): 6:03am On Apr 19, 2016
@mimzy007, ajisebioyo1,mkoabiola,odubanjo pls add me to the ssc whatzap group 07081657534.
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by odimbannamdi(m): 6:42am On Apr 19, 2016
I hope i am not the only person experiencing this:

Last night, i "registered" (i.e. the first stage of the process; not applied) for the SSC form and inputted my usual working email address and phone number. Till now, i am yet to receive a mail from them containing my Username and password.

Thinking i may have made a mistake while inputting the email address, i registered again (with my second number as they said that someone has registered with my first number), but i am still yet to receive a message from them.

Is anyone else experiencing this??
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by oyinnene: 6:46am On Apr 19, 2016
Check spam. It is in d spam mail.
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by ajisebioyo1(m): 6:47am On Apr 19, 2016
mickybabs:

I pray it is possible bro.. I studied mathematics. I don't understand this their license palava again
bro forget, whether licenced or not, whether you join a professional body or not, if God and ur godfathers are by urside, success is urs . Gbam
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by odimbannamdi(m): 7:01am On Apr 19, 2016
GenAnsahCinC:
In less than 30 days the Nigerian Army SSC course 44 form will be
out. so I felt the need to create a whatsapp group for easy
communication among aspirants. please if you're an aspirants Nigerian
Army SSC course 44 and you wish to join the whatsapp group please
kindly drop your whatsapp contact. NB: this group is strictly for SSC
aspirants only. Tribalism and Racism is highly prohibited in the group.
no strong language will be allowed in the group, no abusing of fellow
aspirants. anyone found guilty of these shall be removed and blocked
from the group.
sign
Gen Ansah CinC

Posterity will never forgive you should this thread die off.

I warned you about the demerits of creating a whatsapp group for this recruitment, but you wouldnt listen.

Now, not only has this thread been littered with phone numbers of people asking to be added to the group, there has been no useful comment on this thread since the recruitment portal opened 2nights ago. These are the threads of previous Army recruitments:

https://www.nairaland.com/913892/nigerian-army-dssc-ssc-2012
https://www.nairaland.com/1233736/nigerian-army-dssc-scc-2013
https://www.nairaland.com/1569934/nigerian-army-dssc-ssc-2014

Probably, you guys are busy "conversing" in your whatsapp group - a group that would probably be fraught with abusive comments as a result of over-familiarity and unnecessary chatting; a group that would regularly kill your battery and sap your data due to much chats; a group that would be monopolized by the group administrator.

i initially had intentions of directing some young officers to this thread as soon as the registration starts so they can proffer us with useful and very recent information, but would they come and meet a dormant thread?? And they will never oblige to get added to a group where their personal contact will be divulged

I call on all veteran military aspirants, moderators and concerned persons to, PLEASE, request that Gen Ansah CinC dissolves the whatsapp group and let all communications be done here.

Thank you

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by odimbannamdi(m): 7:05am On Apr 19, 2016
oyinnene:
Check spam. It is in d spam mail.

*breathes a deep sigh of relief*

Just checked my spam folder now, and i saw the mail for the registration i did last night.

i hope the one i did this morning wont be counted as double registration??
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by ajisebioyo1(m): 7:17am On Apr 19, 2016
odimbannamdi:

I warned you about the demerits of creating a whatsapp group for this recruitment, but you wouldnt listen.

Now, not only has this thread been littered with phone numbers of people asking to be added to the group, there has been no useful comment on this thread since the recruitment portal opened 2nights ago. These are the threads of previous Army recruitments:

Probably, you guys are busy "conversing" in your whatsapp group - a group that would probably be fraught with abusive comments as a result of over-familiarity and unnecessary chatting; a group that would regularly kill your battery and sap your data due to much chats; a group that would be monopolized by the group administrator.

i initially had intentions of directing some young officers to this thread as soon as the registration starts so they can proffer us with useful and very recent information, but would they come and meet a dormant thread?? And they will never oblige to get added to a group where their personal contact will be divulged

I call on all veteran military aspirants, moderators and concerned persons to, PLEASE, request that Gen Ansah CinC dissolves the whatsapp group and let all communications be done here.

Thank you
guy you better leave them with their whatsapp group. I only belief that the group belongs to learners. However, nairaland has been the best forum where thousands of people can read and comment on any thread. The only pain is just the "add me to the whatsapp group" that always waste pages here. The implication of all these is that we the old generals here have to vacate (by being shortlisted and making the final list) because we have expired here. We have to leave for the young lads. Gbam

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by cooleo(m): 7:24am On Apr 19, 2016
odimbannamdi:

Thank you

Thank you very much, we share the same thoughts.
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by odimbannamdi(m): 7:34am On Apr 19, 2016
ajisebioyo1:
guy you better leave them with their whatsapp group. I only belief that the group belongs to learners. However, nairaland has been the best forum where thousands of people can read and comment on any thread. The only pain is just the "add me to the whatsapp group" that always waste pages here. The implication of all these is that we the old generals here have to vacate (by being shortlisted and making the final list) because we have expired here. We have to leave for the young lads. Gbam

I think you are right.

I

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by odimbannamdi(m): 7:38am On Apr 19, 2016
odimbannamdi:

*breathes a deep sigh of relief*

Just checked my spam folder now, and i saw the mail for the registration i did last night.

i hope the one i did this morning wont be counted as double registration??

After some scrutiny, i observed that it was actually the second registration that came through. It seems i have made some mistakes (i am usually a meticulous person, maybe am just anxious). I just discovered that i mis-spelt my surname, omitting a B in the second application and maybe i also omitted a B in my email address and the login details probably got sent to a wrong email address (the B button of my pc seems to have develop issues)

If i re-register again (this time around, with a different number and email address), veterans in the house, will it cause any problems for me?? Technically speaking, in this context, application (the final submission) is quite different from registration.

please advise me.
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by Nobody: 7:59am On Apr 19, 2016
hello gents , who has registered
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by aallii: 8:41am On Apr 19, 2016
ajisebioyo1:

Nice one, ahead ahead we move,as it's said " soldier go soldier come barracks still remain the same " all shall return to this forum, to the realist potential officers, start building upper body strength, read wide and extensively , practice the act of patience "as they shall make you do even against your wish" be optimistic, re-assess your academic profile,improve on your Almighty 3.2 km to less than 15 mins ,don't capitalize on 18 mins . What else than to join the army assemblage of officers. Mind you "character character character counts" experience is one of the Best teacher.
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by ala234crity(m): 8:56am On Apr 19, 2016
Please is psychology among in the dssc?
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by looseguarder: 9:08am On Apr 19, 2016
General&&
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by mencade5(m): 9:11am On Apr 19, 2016
So army no want accountant this abi? Una try

please the use of age declaration, is it good for one to back date it for like 5 years? I have one i did last year. Pls advise
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by Hkana: 9:13am On Apr 19, 2016
mkoabiola:
NA will alwys come with shocker for every intake
I knew d courses will b very few ds tym around compare to d previous intake.
Age is another factor for ssc .
Anyway,with God n godfada in abj u can scale thru irrespective of d course or age

You mentioned the courses being few, Do you mean DSSC or SSC? Cos I thought SSC covered all the courses considering they said arts, sciences and humanity.

Please correct me if I assumed wrongly.
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by Hkana: 9:33am On Apr 19, 2016
mencade5:
So army no want accountant this abi? Una try

please the use of age declaration, is it good for one to back date it for like 5 years? I have one i did last year. Pls advise

You know the age you're declaring has to rhyme with the documents you're presenting like the primary school certificate and ssce. Plus, you know waec carries the bearer's DOB.
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by ananne: 9:50am On Apr 19, 2016
I will comment when its time...
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by kazzonline: 9:59am On Apr 19, 2016
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by ananne: 10:16am On Apr 19, 2016
For those who studied chemistry and physics that want to apply for the fire fighting part. Pls go to google, type institute of safety professionals of nigeria, get on their site, check on their fire courses. They offer courses on fire fighting. But i will advice that you visit NCAA to get a list of organisations approved to run fire fighting courses. The course last for 3-5 days so you can get your certification even before the selection board. Just go to NCAA...they have offices in all our airports. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 19, 2016
odimbannamdi:

Thank you

Gbam!

Seconded

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (69) (Reply)

Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment / Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 / Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.