Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,263 members, 7,811,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:16 PM

Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants - Jobs/Vacancies (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants (262556 Views)

Army SSC/DSSC 2016 Interview List Is Out / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (69) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by obshzl: 2:12pm On May 04, 2016
gentlesoul196:
Please for those who have applied I'm hooked up in this section

My question is
EXAMINATION PASSED OR ENTERED FOR has many coloums and is only neco I'm using for the application is it that I will keep repeating the same information for 9 colums or I will fill all the 9 subject in one box I need clarification here abeg make una no vex
i guess it's different rows for different subjects with grade attained for each subject for either neco, waec, etc ...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by looseguarder: 8:08pm On May 04, 2016
Hello everyone, i printed only four (4) documents online. which are:
1.Deceleration by parent, 2.Photo card, 3.Reference form, 4.Attestation of Local Govt area
hope it is the same thing we all printed?
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by Joyhuxley(m): 4:17pm On May 05, 2016
Please house, any one with the DSSC past questions may wish to assist me. I remain Loyal.
Email: haruna.huxley@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by Joyhuxley(m): 4:19pm On May 05, 2016
looseguarder:

1.Deceleration by parent,
2.Photo card,
3.Reference form,
4.Attestation of Local Govt area

you may need to print additional Reference form. I.e. You are to hold two Reference forms.
Thanks and goodluck.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by Nobody: 9:35pm On May 05, 2016
Joyhuxley:

looseguarder:

1.Deceleration by parent,
2.Photo card,
3.Reference form,
4.Attestation of Local Govt area

[quote author=Joyhuxley post=45340770]
you may need to print additional Reference form. I.e. You are to hold two Reference forms.
Thanks and goodluck.

Must also hold an attestation letter from a former school, University or Sec School
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by odimbannamdi(m): 10:54pm On May 05, 2016
Greetings Army Officer Aspirants.

I am currently filling my Army SSC form.

I understand that an asterisked field is important. The "Professional Bodies" field of the personal information section is asterisked, meaning we MUST fill it.

Now, what about people who do not belong to a any professional body whatsoever? what would we fill therein?

P.S: The service rank field too
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by looseguarder: 11:13pm On May 05, 2016
[quote author=Tesiday post=45349378][/quote]
Thank you for your response, i really appreciate it.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by odimbannamdi(m): 12:09am On May 06, 2016
Wonders shall never ever end!!

My WAEC certificate that i have been using to make series of applications, after a very close look in search of my exam number, i discovered that my gender was written as "Female" instead of "Male"

Guys, do you think this is an issue??

If i wish to change it, what are the process(es) and financial implication?

Please advice me

P.S: Forgive me if i seem to be flooding this thread in short intervals
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by odimbannamdi(m): 12:25am On May 06, 2016
Just discovered that my GCE certificate has a mistake in it too.

The actual centre/school name was omitted. Only the region was stated.

Please, those who got their certificates issued in 2006 and 2007 should check theirs ooo

Nigeria's problems did not start today. See the kind of mistakes they made as at far back 2006/2007. I strongly suspect it was all in a bid to make us part with money to correct the mistake.

It is well
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by odimbannamdi(m): 12:47am On May 06, 2016
I was at my primary school last year to collect my First school leaving certificate (also known as First Certificate, right?), but they said it was not available because i wrote the common entrance exam then from primary 4. That the ones they have are for only those who wrote from primary 5.

Because i needed the document for an urgent application then, i simply did an affidavit claiming that i misplaced the certificate while on transit.

Now, the Army SSC registration states that this certificate is compulsory.

Should i simply upload the affidavit or try procuring this certificate from Alausa??

Please advise me. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by GenAnsahCinC: 6:23am On May 06, 2016
odimbannamdi:

I understand that an asterisked field is important. The "Professional Bodies" field of the personal information section is asterisked, meaning we MUST fill it.

Now, what about people who do not belong to a any professional body whatsoever? what would we fill therein?

the "professional Bodies" is compossarry for DSSC not SSC.
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by GenAnsahCinC: 6:26am On May 06, 2016
odimbannamdi:

service rank is for military personnel not civilians
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by GenAnsahCinC: 6:29am On May 06, 2016
odimbannamdi:
Wonders shall never ever end!!

My WAEC certificate that i have been using to make series of applications, after a very close look in search of my exam number, i discovered that my gender was written as "Female" instead of "Male"

Guys, do you think this is an issue??

If i wish to change it, what are the process(es) and financial implication?

Please advice me

P.S: Forgive me if i seem to be flooding this thread in short intervals

go and swear affidavits then take the cert along with the affidavits to waec the will issue u a new cert
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by GenAnsahCinC: 6:32am On May 06, 2016
odimbannamdi:
I was at my primary school last year to collect my First school leaving certificate (also known as First Certificate, right?), but they said it was not available because i wrote the common entrance exam then from primary 4. That the ones they have are for only those who wrote from primary 5.

Because i needed the document for an urgent application then, i simply did an affidavit claiming that i misplaced the certificate while on transit.

Now, the Army SSC registration states that this certificate is compulsory.

Should i simply upload the affidavit or try procuring this certificate from Alausa??

Please advise me. Thanks

I wrote mine in primary 4 and I was issued mine.. upload the affidavits but still try and fight for ur cert. during screening army might not consider the affidavits
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by odimbannamdi(m): 2:13pm On May 06, 2016
GenAnsahCinC:

I wrote mine in primary 4 and I was issued mine.. upload the affidavits but still try and fight for ur cert. during screening army might not consider the affidavits

Your opinions are deeply appreciated. Thank you bro
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by GenAnsahCinC: 8:18am On May 07, 2016
odimbannamdi:

Your opinions are deeply appreciated. Thank you bro

I just confirmed form the NA dept of sec. they said you can apply with your statement of result. if your cert is not ready
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by Prymestrr(m): 8:52am On May 07, 2016
GenAnsahCinC:

I just confirmed form the NA dept of sec. they said you can apply with your statement of result. if your cert is not ready
PLS how do i get to my photocard page?? i was redirected back to the application guidelines pages after accepting my declaration.
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by Caesary: 6:57pm On May 07, 2016
Joyhuxley:

Thanks and goodluck.

nàhh,, i don't think so, the attestation of local government area serves as the other reference form i think...
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by GeneralFeezy(m): 7:22pm On May 07, 2016
GenAnsahCinC:

roger That!
GenAnsahCinC please can you kindly send me the past questions Fisayo4excellence@yahoo.com Thanks in anticipation
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by MrSuama(m): 8:41pm On May 07, 2016
Caesary:

nàhh,, i don't think so, the attestation of local government area serves as the other reference form i think...
Guy read instructions properly, in as much as you are entitled to your thinking, i strongly believe, when advising someone it should be based on facts not assumption.
Under Entry requirement
No 2, option (d) it is stated that a person must be recommended by at least 2 referees. I doubt if u even digest dis piece of information before filling d form.
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by MrSuama(m): 8:52pm On May 07, 2016
Nigerdeltaboi:
yes , the chairman/ secretary can sign and two copies of the referee forms are to be printed aside the other documents.
Guy you sabi read wella. We on d same page, atleast 2 referees.
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by Nobody: 10:04pm On May 07, 2016
Caesary:

Are you sure?
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by Yhemit(m): 4:15pm On May 08, 2016
GeneralFeezy:

GenAnsahCinC please can you kindly send me the past questions
Fisayo4excellence@yahoo.com
Thanks in anticipation

brother do you have the past questions at hand please....
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by samjadinero(m): 7:54pm On May 08, 2016
odimbannamdi:
Just discovered that my GCE certificate has a mistake in it too.

The actual centre/school name was omitted. Only the region was stated.

Please, those who got their certificates issued in 2006 and 2007 should check theirs ooo

Nigeria's problems did not start today. See the kind of mistakes they made as at far back 2006/2007. I strongly suspect it was all in a bid to make us part with money to correct the mistake.

It is well
It's not a mistake. Cos it's the same on my GCE certificate too.
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by ajisebioyo1(m): 10:59pm On May 10, 2016
For the serious applicants that applied for fire fighting, Any one interested in getting the NCAA approved licence or certificate shld contact me so that we can arrange together for the course. #75k per participant.
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by General2COAS(m): 6:42pm On May 11, 2016
GenAnsahCinC:

roger That!
Please GenAnsahCinc am so much interested. Do help a brother with d past questions. ---prinztongroup@gmail.com--- Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by Ayooluwa25: 12:52pm On May 13, 2016
Syjibrin:
pls bros in the first filling of form there ask of occupation, employer name and professional body and it was mark with asterisk (*) that make it compulsory i did PGDE with National Teacher's Institute(NTI) i don't know if i should put NTI in that professional body space. Thanks fellow naira lander i need ur assistant

Please is the certificate of state of origin one of the documents to be uploaded for registration or is it only needed after being shortlisted? Kindly reply...
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 14, 2016
My candid advice to everyone here is, just apply and relax.
Don't bother yourselves looking for referees until you are shortlisted.
Talking from experience

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by gentlesoul196: 12:08pm On May 14, 2016
OrangeDream:
My candid advice to everyone here is, just apply and relax.
Don't bother yourselves looking for referees until you are shortlisted.
Talking from experience
exactly what I'm doing, I can't kill myself now b4 the list
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by oyinnene: 10:45pm On May 14, 2016
Pls o, I need DSSC past questions. Thanks, in great anticipation for reply
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by homosapien(m): 7:13am On May 15, 2016
Ayooluwa25:

Please is the certificate of state of origin one of the documents to be uploaded for registration or is it only needed after being shortlisted? Kindly reply...

Yea it one of the certificate to be uploaded

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by Ayooluwa25: 8:37pm On May 15, 2016
susolzik:

Are you saying that kwara lady doesn't have the 1.65 required height or that Anambra lady too is shorter?
Yes,there were 2013 cadets who were female, but height was just given as excuse for their 2014 disqualification.
Are you aware the Kwara girl has a popular General from kwara as godfather and was told she won't make the list cos ladies weren't needed.
To those ladies that want to apply for ssc, no harm in trying but your chance might be slimmer.
#myopinion

Please can yu enlighten me on what the selection interview entails... just to prepare my mind in case. Yur response ll be highly appreciated.

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (69) (Reply)

Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment / Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 / Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.