Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,407 members, 7,815,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants - Jobs/Vacancies (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants (262758 Views)

Army SSC/DSSC 2016 Interview List Is Out / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (69) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by Ayooluwa25: 8:40pm On May 15, 2016
Sunnysteve009:
ATTENTION ATTENTION ATTENTION it is dishearten that some people are using this thread to discorage our galant female asparant from applying in the on going ssc, i dont no the reason behind it, some even claim that they are in the last 2014 ssc recruitment and they are giving false information people like sosulz, i was in kaduna NDA in the last 2014 ssc final interview, three females only were invited and were all droped on medicals ground because they all did not meet the required height as stated in the advert, this is what they told me after they were all droped because i had a chat wit them, and as a mater of fact 2 females that make it to interview in 2013 were all sucessful which i saw them in the camp, advice nigeria army give special consideration to female provided they make it to final selection board because they are always few.
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by Ayooluwa25: 8:51pm On May 15, 2016
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by Ayooluwa25: 8:59pm On May 15, 2016
susolzik:

But the few females that made it to screening in 2014 we're screened out not on medical ground but because they didn't need females in ssc that year.
I was in kaduna in 2014 and knew how it goes.

Please can yu tell me what the medical screening involves? ThanksĀ°
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by Ayooluwa25: 9:06pm On May 15, 2016
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by Ayooluwa25: 9:21pm On May 15, 2016
arantess:
Yes oooo....arantess reporting(after 4 failed attempts)....LOL...anyways we must continue till we get there or age limit catch us...happy new year guys... smiley

Awww... sorry, did yu ever get to the selection interview stage? Wanna gain from yur experience ni. I pray dhis year ll be yur year...
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by Ayooluwa25: 9:24pm On May 15, 2016
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by odimbannamdi(m): 11:01pm On May 15, 2016
Finally submitted my SSC application.

Victory is from God alone
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by mickybabs: 11:08pm On May 15, 2016
dssc requires B.sc Mathematics but with NCAA air traffic licence. I don't knw hw to go abt d licence, can I still apply for d dssc or I gently go for the ssc?

pls ur opinion is importantly needed.
pls ooooooo
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by jacko007(m): 11:11pm On May 15, 2016
greeting nairalanders, please if there is any personnel here this question is directed to you...A friend of mine is a soldier and a graduate but was not sponsored by the military, I will like to know if he can still get a letter of military sponsorship, since its a required criteria on SSC and dssc..thank u all
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by Sunnysteve009(m): 11:14pm On May 15, 2016
odimbannamdi:
Finally submitted my SSC application.

Victory is from God alone
bros pls help me with ssc past question paper email: sunnysteve009@gmail.com thanks in advance.
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by Nobody: 12:27am On May 16, 2016
Ayooluwa25:

Awww... sorry, did yu ever get to the selection interview stage? Wanna gain from yur experience ni. I pray dhis year ll be yur year...

Thank God you have located here already. Let's fire on. Victory is from God.
Third class or no third class, let the person give it a trial. There was a time Navy mention 2nd class Lower as the minimum qualification but a Third Class holder scaled through that year and he became an Officer. Almighty God's decision cannot be stopped.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by Ayooluwa25: 12:55am On May 16, 2016
erooOluwa:

Thank God you have located here already. Let's fire on. Victory is from God.
Third class or no third class, let the person give it a trial. There was a time Navy mention 2nd class Lower as the minimum qualification but a Third Class holder scaled through that year and he became an Officer. Almighty God's decision cannot be stopped.

Thank yu...!
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by GenAnsahCinC: 7:55am On May 16, 2016
jacko007:
greeting nairalanders, please if there is any personnel here this question is directed to you...A friend of mine is a soldier and a graduate but was not sponsored by the military, I will like to know if he can still get a letter of military sponsorship, since its a required criteria on SSC and dssc..thank u all

No he can't

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by GenAnsahCinC: 8:02am On May 16, 2016
OrangeDream:
My candid advice to everyone here is, just apply and relax.
Don't bother yourselves looking for referees until you are shortlisted.
Talking from experience

wrong advice..
make hay while the sun shines.
Look for a black goat when it's till day.

what if you get shortlisted and you only have a week to report for screening, and you start going about looking for referees and maybe by then your LG chairman has traveled for one political meeting or another.
and you start crying "HAD I KNOWN"
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by jacko007(m): 8:59am On May 16, 2016
GenAnsahCinC:

No he can't
please can I pm u ?
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by Nobody: 9:07am On May 16, 2016
GenAnsahCinC:

wrong advice..
make hay while the sun shines.
Look for a black goat when it's till day.

what if you get shortlisted and you only have a week to report for screening, and you start going about looking for referees and maybe by then your LG chairman has traveled for one political meeting or another.
and you start crying "HAD I KNOWN"
You are just writing poetry here.. Seems like this is your first attempt on this thing abi? Anyway, when the time comes, you will understand me better

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by GenAnsahCinC: 10:50am On May 16, 2016
OrangeDream:
You are just writing poetry here.. Seems like this is your first attempt on this thing abi? Anyway, when the time comes, you will understand me better

yes this is my first.
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by GenAnsahCinC: 10:51am On May 16, 2016
OrangeDream:

how many weeks do they give before screening?
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by Nobody: 11:39am On May 16, 2016
GenAnsahCinC:

how many weeks do they give before screening?
The honest truth is that, its not about the number of weeks after shortlisting. But your chance of been shortlisted. Very slim. They pick 6-7 people per state i think. And last year, i went through the rigor of getting my LGA chairman to sign and affix his passport.. Only to discover that, my name for whatever reason best known to the Nigerian Army was not shortlisted. Having satisfied all criteria needed.
I do not intend to use my story to discourage anyone here.. But the truth is, even if the interval is just one week, believe you me, energy and motivation will come to get those papers attested to. Provided you are shortlisted.. All the best people!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by Farouksenior: 11:39am On May 16, 2016
OrangeDream:

Lolzz. Orange Boss
Put boiZ through na cheesy
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by odimbannamdi(m): 1:30pm On May 16, 2016
OrangeDream:
The honest truth is that, its not about the number of weeks after shortlisting. But your chance of been shortlisted. Very slim. They pick 6-7 people per state i think. And last year, i went through the rigor of getting my LGA chairman to sign and affix his passport.. Only to discover that, my name for whatever reason best known to the Nigerian Army was not shortlisted. Having satisfied all criteria needed.
I do not intend to use my story to discourage anyone here.. But the truth is, even if the interval is just one week, believe you me, energy and motivation will come to get those papers attested to. Provided you are shortlisted.. All the best people!!

may God grant us our heart desires.
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by odimbannamdi(m): 2:40pm On May 16, 2016
Veterans in the house, i am just being curious. Supposing someone wants to assist in influencing your commission sing, what details are you suppose to send to the person?
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by susolzik(m): 3:11pm On May 16, 2016
Ayooluwa25:

Please can yu tell me what the medical screening involve? ThanksĀ°
Blood test,x-ray, urine test,blood pressure, ECG etc

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by susolzik(m): 3:13pm On May 16, 2016
Ayooluwa25:

Please can yu enlighten me on what the selection interview entails... just to prepare my mind in case. Yur response ll be highly appreciated.
Did you mean the board interview or the whole selection process?
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by Ayooluwa25: 6:10pm On May 16, 2016
susolzik:
Did you mean the board interview or the whole selection process?
Both actually... as much as yu can tell. Will really appreciate it.
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by franksunny(m): 9:46pm On May 16, 2016
OrangeDream:
Bros tell him grin grin grin ;
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by susolzik(m): 6:27am On May 17, 2016
Ayooluwa25:

Both actually... as much as yu can tell. Will really appreciate it.

You report to Kaduna if you make the shortlist, they'll screen your certificates and verify your age, next is the medical if you scale through, you go for 3.2km race. After that you do physical exercise/drilling. After the 3.2km race, none can be evicted again.
After the drilling, you go for psychosocial tests and written exam, then you face the selection panel comprising of the GOC and members of the selection board. They'll ask you questions that relate to your discipline, your preparedness to pay the supreme sacrifice and questions around the world. That's all

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by susolzik(m): 6:30am On May 17, 2016
Ayooluwa25:

Please what of people who don't have 2'2 i.e 3rd class holder... is it advisable to still apply? Thanks.
With a 3rd class, don't waste your time bro.
You'll be disqualified during certificate verification; that should be your day 2 in camp.
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by judeck: 10:32am On May 17, 2016
hw do NA do dia shortlistment? Without any exam or document screening. I dnt understand dat
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by mukapaul022: 11:26am On May 17, 2016
judeck:
hw do NA do dia shortlistment? Without any exam or document screening. I dnt understand dat

NA shortlistment is based on God fatherism..Pray for God to connect with a general, retired general, senator and minister. Then you re blessed
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by GenAnsahCinC: 1:39pm On May 17, 2016
judeck:

based on computer master list..
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by emmanuelreal: 1:55pm On May 17, 2016
Dear nairalander, pls can Nigeria army accept affidavit from customary court? Anybody with insight on this can put a fellow through.

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (69) (Reply)

Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment / Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 / Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.