Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,972 members, 7,956,632 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:55 PM

CONFUDINDO (unlike Any Ever Seen) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / CONFUDINDO (unlike Any Ever Seen) (494 Views)

Sam Wang Eats Live Bug To Fulfill Promise If Trump Wins (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

CONFUDINDO (unlike Any Ever Seen) by isaaciyes(m): 1:38pm On Jan 02, 2015
'Promise me, Sam. Promise you will never touch a woman' she said tearfully. Sam looked into her eyes and squeezed her hands gently.
"Let's get you cleaned up' he muttered as he assisted her up. She was trembling all over like a cold rat. It was the usual scene, watching his dad maul his mother. Life in the Tutu household was dark and forlorn. Sam Tutu was the only product of a 25- year matrimony; he was raised in a system of malice and brute force. His father, Emit, used to be a soldier before he was forced to retire. The series of events around his retirement were cloudy but the central idea was bribery and corruption. On several occasions, a lot of soldiers would gather at their house for meetings, Sam's mother made it a point of duty to protect her son from the scene by locking him in her room each time the soldiers arrived.
Little sam, on several occasions tried to hear what was going on but it was always too noisy. It wasn't very easy to pick up their conversation due to the emphasis on the 'code' which his mother liked to call the military tongue; "Jaila Jaila", "Maya rotta in jaila", "claustrum" and many others were commonly repeated. Suddenly, Emit stopped going to work. The joblessness and idleness made Emit a bitter beast; he would spend the whole day with his ugly brown pipe and transistor radio, mumbling like a gibbering drunk.
One day, Emit Osagie Tutu called his family to a meeting. As usual, he was seated in his old brown wooden chair located at the centre of the parlor.
"I noticed its been long I ate a good meal" he said loudly. Sam and his mother stood before him like worshipers.
"Do you have anything to say?", He asked with a vile smile on his face. They both stared at him in silence and watched as he dipped his hands into his pocket and brought out a seasoned 500 naira note.
'chicken stew and a keg of fresh palm wine! That's what I want for dinner" he barked as he threw the note at Sam's mother.
"The money is not...." Sam asserted but his mother gave him a wild nudge at the back. "What!" He sassed and looked back
"The money is just fine" She said faking a smile at Emit
" Good. Get me my food. I am starving" he said and closed his eyes. Sam was angry; his father had completely taken over her mind. The years of torture had hypnotized her.
"What are you going to do now?" Sam asked his mother as they both walked out of the house. She glanced at him and shook her head in frustration
"Why didn't you just tell him that?"
" Look sam, you know how your father is, I don't want any more scars" She said and tried to walk away, Sam grabbed her arm
"Let me go get it, I know a few guys over there, they will help. You need rest ma, I don't wanna lose you.. Please ma'
"No, I will be fine, I don't want any trouble, please go inside" she replied and quickly looked away to hide the tears.
Sam quickly snatched the money and ran off without looking back, She shouted his name severally but he didn't stop.
"Oh God" she exclaimed and crashed to the ground sobbing. Her fears were becoming a reality, Sam was gradually becoming like his father. She quickly ran into her room and picked up her bible. After reading some verses, she started thrusting out prayers, rebuking the rebellious spirit battling her son. As she meandered in her room consumed in the spirit, she hit something. She stopped praying and opened her eyes.
Right before her was her husband staring at her wildly.
"You disturb my peace when you should be out getting my food' he roared
"Sam-s-s-s Sam went to get it" she replied fraily
" Ehn ehn, so I can't send my wife on an errand abi" he retorted and a wild grin formed on his face. He shut the door behind him and picked up a rod from the floor
"You are dead today"
To be continued
Re: CONFUDINDO (unlike Any Ever Seen) by isaaciyes(m): 1:39pm On Jan 02, 2015
Second part loading..... It gets worse

(1) (Reply)

Friends And Zones / Episode 5: Behind Shades / Writing Fiction: 10 Ways To Keep Readers Hooked [1]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.