Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,227 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

How Does Drinking Of Alcohol Make One Forget His/her Sorrows??? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Does Drinking Of Alcohol Make One Forget His/her Sorrows??? (1221 Views)

Anambra State FRSC Officials Pictured Sleeping In Office After Drinking / How Does she Handle her Company's Refusal To Register staff For Pension Scheme? / Is It Right For A Pastor Work In An Alcohol Manufacturing Company? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Does Drinking Of Alcohol Make One Forget His/her Sorrows??? by Damianobi(m): 2:15pm On Jan 02, 2015
I have always seen poeple who get drunk after experiencing a bad/hard time and want to get over it.
And some guys will drink all day because their girlfriends broke up with them and they need to forget it.
So I keep wondering how taking of too much alcohol makes one forget his/her sowrrows or emotional painsundecided

1 Share

Re: How Does Drinking Of Alcohol Make One Forget His/her Sorrows??? by joywendy(f): 2:30pm On Jan 02, 2015
And you just had to open a thread for this

Why don't you go and ask those who drink that question.

This is the infomation age, there is something called "search engines" use them.
Re: How Does Drinking Of Alcohol Make One Forget His/her Sorrows??? by DWJOBScom(m): 2:31pm On Jan 02, 2015
Am also asking the same question cos you end up being worse off. One drink after another to drown the "still there sorrow"

More there you can't pay for the drink anymore and the female owner of the joint will urge you on till you start selling off your property to make the female owner happy then you are broke again and the trouble continues.......

It sure doesn't help
Re: How Does Drinking Of Alcohol Make One Forget His/her Sorrows??? by Fabdedon(m): 2:37pm On Jan 02, 2015
Damianobi:
I have always seen poeple who get drunk after experiencing a bad/hard time and want to get over it.
And some guys will drink all day because their girlfriends broke up with them and they need to forget it.
So I keep wondering how taking of too much alcohol makes one forget his/her sowrrows or emotional painsundecided
it would make you get high to the same level of an aeroplane.. Where you would think that all is well..
Re: How Does Drinking Of Alcohol Make One Forget His/her Sorrows??? by mesoade(m): 3:33pm On Jan 02, 2015
Fabdedon:
it would make you get high to the same level of an aeroplane.. Where you would think that all is well..
*falls from mount everest*
*dies*
*revives*
LWKMD!!!!!!
*dies*
Re: How Does Drinking Of Alcohol Make One Forget His/her Sorrows??? by mesoade(m): 3:36pm On Jan 02, 2015
The thing is that,after taking alcohol you'll get high and forget your sorrows for the meantime and maybe sleep . . . After waking up,you'll start thinking of your sorrows again
Re: How Does Drinking Of Alcohol Make One Forget His/her Sorrows??? by Fabdedon(m): 3:45pm On Jan 02, 2015
mesoade:
*falls from mount everest*
*dies*
*revives*
LWKMD!!!!!!
*dies*
lol
Abeg oo no die on top my matter oo grin

(1) (Reply)

The Hidden Treasure In Hair Maintenance Centers / 2016 Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission Recruitment - Apply / 24-yr- Old Miracle Izuchukwu. Who Flies American Airlines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.