Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,451 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Denrele Dresses Like A Real Man, Wearing A Suit For The First Time (photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Denrele Dresses Like A Real Man, Wearing A Suit For The First Time (photos) (59308 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Kcee Wearing A Suit / Man Dresses Like "Olajumoke, The Bread Seller' For Halloween / Kcee Releases New Pics To Correct Those That Said He Dresses Like Traffic Worker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Denrele Dresses Like A Real Man, Wearing A Suit For The First Time (photos) by FOREXMARTS: 6:53pm On Jan 02, 2015
I ain't falling for this. Is he from Gabon?
Re: Denrele Dresses Like A Real Man, Wearing A Suit For The First Time (photos) by Galadimabawa: 6:59pm On Jan 02, 2015
AndreRose:

Ok. Denrele (short for Adenrele Olunfemi) is a Nigerian TV presenter for channel O. He was also a tv presenter for soundcity. He's frnd wit the late Goldie. In case you don't knw who late Goldie because u school in france; she's a musician. Africans ladygaga.
Ok thanks ma
Re: Denrele Dresses Like A Real Man, Wearing A Suit For The First Time (photos) by BABANGBALI: 7:05pm On Jan 02, 2015
With this I now know say 2015 go beta
Re: Denrele Dresses Like A Real Man, Wearing A Suit For The First Time (photos) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jan 02, 2015
He looks very Handsome in Here,I barely recognised him.
Unlike his former Androgynous Cheap Looks..
smh.
Re: Denrele Dresses Like A Real Man, Wearing A Suit For The First Time (photos) by Ejaisky: 7:08pm On Jan 02, 2015
He is so cool and beariful.
Re: Denrele Dresses Like A Real Man, Wearing A Suit For The First Time (photos) by Abduletudaye(m): 7:11pm On Jan 02, 2015
bubbledove:

For d first time am tripping

Toh..that's good..angry
Re: Denrele Dresses Like A Real Man, Wearing A Suit For The First Time (photos) by Abduletudaye(m): 7:13pm On Jan 02, 2015
bubbledove:

Secondly, trip for me angry
Re: Denrele Dresses Like A Real Man, Wearing A Suit For The First Time (photos) by Princezoi(m): 7:17pm On Jan 02, 2015
bubbledove:

Tripping? Where to?
Re: Denrele Dresses Like A Real Man, Wearing A Suit For The First Time (photos) by cy4cent(f): 7:19pm On Jan 02, 2015
Galadimabawa:
Who is he
Denrele is d name of a street in Ajegunle!
Re: Denrele Dresses Like A Real Man, Wearing A Suit For The First Time (photos) by nneji77(m): 7:19pm On Jan 02, 2015
Nigerians so fake! Denrele is one of Nigeria's few artists that has their own original concept. His weirdness is his own trademark and from the pictures here you can see the transformation as he also appeared in his weird outfit. HE IS NOT GAY SILLY OVER RELIGIOUS FAKE PEOPLE! UNA TOO DEY PRETEND EEH CHEI! GOD GO VEX O!!!!!
Re: Denrele Dresses Like A Real Man, Wearing A Suit For The First Time (photos) by DECOtech(m): 7:33pm On Jan 02, 2015
This 2015 must be packed full of surprises oh
Re: Denrele Dresses Like A Real Man, Wearing A Suit For The First Time (photos) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jan 02, 2015
silverdam:
Like seriously! This is the first time ever that I would see Denrele dressing like a real man, Denrele wore suit? Doesn't he look so good, he looks so good better than those scary outfit he's known for. He was guest on Ebonylife's "Moments with Mo". I guess he was forced to dress like this...... Do you wanna see Denrele more often in this look?

He's a real Man, more so that he feels comfortable in any piece of clothing that he wears.

Nigerians, easily swayed by facade since 1600BC.
Re: Denrele Dresses Like A Real Man, Wearing A Suit For The First Time (photos) by KLand(m): 7:47pm On Jan 02, 2015
Fine boy turned weird. He looks so different here. Fresh air ever.
Re: Denrele Dresses Like A Real Man, Wearing A Suit For The First Time (photos) by goldtooth: 8:02pm On Jan 02, 2015
justi4jesu:
angry i prefer his crazy looks than this coat angry angry angry angry angry

What if he was your elder brother would you be OK with the way he dresses and not feel embarassed?
Re: Denrele Dresses Like A Real Man, Wearing A Suit For The First Time (photos) by jzdoberman: 8:27pm On Jan 02, 2015
If him like make him dress like masquerade...e no change cost of fuel.
Re: Denrele Dresses Like A Real Man, Wearing A Suit For The First Time (photos) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 02, 2015
D witches from his village didnt make it to the new year

He should thank his mother for the effective night vigil

Eleda maa sun
Re: Denrele Dresses Like A Real Man, Wearing A Suit For The First Time (photos) by Galadimabawa: 8:39pm On Jan 02, 2015
cy4cent:
Denrele is d name of a street in Ajegunle!
I see
Re: Denrele Dresses Like A Real Man, Wearing A Suit For The First Time (photos) by Meti99(m): 8:45pm On Jan 02, 2015
Don't be surprised when you hear say this guy don turn preacher.

Anyway, good for him
Re: Denrele Dresses Like A Real Man, Wearing A Suit For The First Time (photos) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 02, 2015
Galadimabawa:
Who is he
An idi*t.... Never mind..
Re: Denrele Dresses Like A Real Man, Wearing A Suit For The First Time (photos) by Pholayemi(f): 9:05pm On Jan 02, 2015
Wow. He really looks like a MR. I hope he continues to dress like dis.

1 Like

Re: Denrele Dresses Like A Real Man, Wearing A Suit For The First Time (photos) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jan 02, 2015
Galadimabawa post=294i 22954:
Who is he
I guess u schooled in France
Re: Denrele Dresses Like A Real Man, Wearing A Suit For The First Time (photos) by Galadimabawa: 9:15pm On Jan 02, 2015
SAVEDBABA:
I guess u schooled in France
yes sir
Re: Denrele Dresses Like A Real Man, Wearing A Suit For The First Time (photos) by nellyelitz(m): 9:27pm On Jan 02, 2015
Who is this babe for guy clothing
Re: Denrele Dresses Like A Real Man, Wearing A Suit For The First Time (photos) by 1stola: 9:44pm On Jan 02, 2015
Matthewbriggs:

#Change is when in 1985 you Increase national debt from about US$8.855 billion in 1980, to nearly US$19 billion in just one year” .

#Change is when you do the same thing and expect the same result. It is to present a man who failed nigeria in 1985 to the extent he had to be kicked out and to think that thirty years later.he is the best thing since slice bread.

#Change is man who thinks spending 1.5 trillion naira annually on giving Nigerians free money makes sense.
wow!
oya clap for ya sef! mumu.
Change is also when your paymaster spends 40billion dollars on power in 6 years without result
Change is when graduates remain jobless for years after graduation
Change is when you go for a scam job exam and you die in the process
Change is when about 50 billion dollars disappears to the thin air
Change is when you spend 600 million naira in renovating 1950 trains and calls it an achievement
Change is when you conduct an election and 16 is greater than 19, 7 is greater than 21 and you can make 868 votes out of 844 delegates
Change is when people die and get kidnapped everyday from your security arm called bokoharam... etc
fool.
Re: Denrele Dresses Like A Real Man, Wearing A Suit For The First Time (photos) by felifeli: 9:50pm On Jan 02, 2015
silverdam:
Like seriously! This is the first time ever that I would see Denrele dressing like a real man, Denrele wore suit? Doesn't he look so good, he looks so good better than those scary outfit he's known for. He was guest on Ebonylife's "Moments with Mo". I guess he was forced to dress like this...... Do you wanna see Denrele more often in this look?

Which one of them is Denrele ?
Re: Denrele Dresses Like A Real Man, Wearing A Suit For The First Time (photos) by vanstanzy(m): 9:53pm On Jan 02, 2015
silverdam:

Prrrrrrrraaaaise the Lord!!!! grin grin grin grin grin Thank you Father, this prodigal son has finally come to his senses. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Who says prayers don't work.
See as he looks real responsible now. Am proud of him. grin grin grin
Re: Denrele Dresses Like A Real Man, Wearing A Suit For The First Time (photos) by vanstanzy(m): 9:59pm On Jan 02, 2015
alexdellafonte:
He looks cool, but the posing na wa oo, reminds me of those ladies. Na small remain e 4 do e mouth like those girls.

He is still learning to be a real person. Remember he has spent a lot of time in CRAZY KINGDOM. This things take time, he will adjust hopefully. smiley smiley smiley
Re: Denrele Dresses Like A Real Man, Wearing A Suit For The First Time (photos) by Jocdon(m): 10:13pm On Jan 02, 2015
D medicine work small sha.
Re: Denrele Dresses Like A Real Man, Wearing A Suit For The First Time (photos) by xreal: 10:29pm On Jan 02, 2015
... I don't want to conclude about him gaining his sanity yet.
This is still the first week of the year.
New year resolution is still 'fresh' in mind.

If he remains this way for the next seven months, then, I will comment.
Re: Denrele Dresses Like A Real Man, Wearing A Suit For The First Time (photos) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 02, 2015
He is soo kul dis way
Re: Denrele Dresses Like A Real Man, Wearing A Suit For The First Time (photos) by Culin(f): 10:38pm On Jan 02, 2015
Honestly he looks good and cute, he should stick to dressing like this
Re: Denrele Dresses Like A Real Man, Wearing A Suit For The First Time (photos) by Snt13: 10:46pm On Jan 02, 2015
denrele
Galadimabawa:
Who is he

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pawon: Olamide Promotes His New Song With A Lady Dancing In Pant, Gets Blasted / DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Loved Up On A Beach In South Africa / Eniola Badmus At Rhythm Unplugged: When You've Dressed To Kill Trey Songz (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.