Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,086 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 - Education (960) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 (2493533 Views)

UNIBEN Students In Class Formations Ahead Of Their Graduation / UNIBEN Students Generate “Supplementary” Income In The Hostel [PICS] / 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (957) (958) (959) (960) (961) (962) (963) ... (2145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 11:58pm On Aug 27, 2015
blueto:
exactly! this is what I absquatulate from.

I said to myself "what is the essence of speaking grammers that someone can follow its rhythm and emcompass?"

so I endeavour to portary them in an infuscating enigmatic format

Permit me to say this, kind sir, but your "intellectual" writeup is anything but that

2 Likes

Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 11:59pm On Aug 27, 2015
Xeinstra1:
There's this little voice in your head that reads sentences... Yours is bichlike.

wooooow woooow mehn. so, in summary I reason like a Lady?
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Xeinstra1(f): 12:02am On Aug 28, 2015
CreekReporter:

wooooow woooow mehn. so, in summary I reason like a Lady?
No, you talk like a bich.
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 12:07am On Aug 28, 2015
Xeinstra1:
No, you talk like a bich.

lol. this is Like the funniest stuff I've heard in years.... see small girl is saying I talk like a lady. bitch I don't need a RAILWAY in order to TRAIN you up. bixchass
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Xeinstra1(f): 12:10am On Aug 28, 2015
CreekReporter:

lol. this is Like the funniest stuff I've heard in years.... see small girl is saying I talk like a lady. bitch I don't need a RAILWAY in order to TRAIN you up. bixchass
*smiles... And just like that, the small girl riles the bich up.
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 12:14am On Aug 28, 2015
Xeinstra1:
*smiles... And just like that, the small girl riles the bich up.

lol. . and u think I'm irked? nah nah.. I'm way bigger than that. I only wanted u to know that I'm old enough to train your sorry ass up.

how was your day?
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Xeinstra1(f): 12:17am On Aug 28, 2015
CreekReporter:

lol. . and u think I'm irked? nah nah.. I'm way bigger than that. I only wanted u to know that I'm old enough to train your sorry ass up.

how was your day?
Little girl, don't say what you don't know.. I might just be a 60year old man.... Oh my day? Fascinating.
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 12:21am On Aug 28, 2015
Xeinstra1:
Little girl, don't say what you don't know.. I might just be a 60year old man.... Oh my day? Fascinating.

nairaland would be the last thing on the mind of a 60yr old... so, apparently, you're nothing more than a teenager,... at most you're 20.

back to real issues, the exam you wrote today(yesterday) how was it? encountered any difficulty?

Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Xeinstra1(f): 12:25am On Aug 28, 2015
CreekReporter:

nairaland would be the last thing on the mind of a 60yr old... so, apparently, you're nothing more than a teenager,... at most you're 20.

back to real issues, the exam you wrote today(yesterday) how was it? encountered any difficulty?

Conclude at your own peril little girl, Nairaland wasn't meant for teenagers..... My exams? Piece of tart.
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 12:35am On Aug 28, 2015
Xeinstra1:
Conclude at your own peril little girl, Nairaland wasn't meant for teenagers..... My exams? Piece of tart.

wait wait wait. let me get something straight, for real you're still terming me a lady? gosh!
and by the way nairaland was created for any age, as far as you can access the internet.

good to know your exam was easy, most recalcitrant ladies I know are brilliant. t's obvious you're one of them. and I hate u rude little girls.

which course did u apply for?
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 12:38am On Aug 28, 2015
pls wen do u guys tink d post utme results wil be out? Am really tensed up
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Xeinstra1(f): 12:41am On Aug 28, 2015
CreekReporter:

wait wait wait. let me get something straight, for real you're still terming me a lady? gosh!
and by the way nairaland was created for any age, as far as you can access the internet.

good to know your exam was easy, most recalcitrant ladies I know are brilliant. t's obvious you're one of them. and I hate u rude little girls.

which course did u apply for?
Good that you know it was created for any age..........SMH........ Now he is livid, I can finally go to sleep... I love you too Ruth... /Law.
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Xeinstra1(f): 12:42am On Aug 28, 2015
Otibho80:
2nd,September..
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 12:44am On Aug 28, 2015
Zedric:

Permit me to say this, kind sir, but your "intellectual" writeup is anything but that
what do you mean?
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 12:55am On Aug 28, 2015
2nd september? Hmmm,but dats d last day 4 d exams,so how can it be on d 2nd of september
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 12:58am On Aug 28, 2015
IamTobie:
Bluto, don't feel bad, you are aktuallie good at what you do, OK?

I aktuallie wrote a word down some days ago and checked for the meaning because I didn't know it before you used it here. And Truth is that there is hardly a word someone would use that I'd find strange because my major okkupation/profession has to do with using words. But, I learned the meaning of a word you dropped here.(I'm sorry for not saying thanks before, I hope it aint too late now though).

You and your sekond are aktuallie entertaining... You probably feel terrible now bekause of what peeps have said here, despite d fakt that they add, "na joke, bbb" I understand, believe me, Sir.
I am a deep thinker.
You are aktuallie the pioneer of grandiloquence in this thread. It's good you have someone to jig it with, OK?

Have a wonderful night, boy.

Goodnight, friends.

Let me try streaming the movie Robins proffered in the day...
It seems mchenry was right when he said I am "just an entertainer" .

I was formally indifferent towards it, but its now obvious to me that he was actually saying truth.

thanks to your cheering postulation.
I hope this case can be subsided
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 12:59am On Aug 28, 2015
Xeinstra1:
Good that you know it was created for any age..........SMH........ Now he is livid, I can finally go to sleep... I love you too Ruth... /Law.

gosh! this lady is freaking annoying.
plus she's dangerously mouthed. I SOOOO MUCH HATE YOU!

and she wants to study law, chai I pity her future Lawyer-opponents because she will use her vicious mouth to win every case

success in your quest to study law . hopefully we'll meet again (on a more peaceful ground though, cos I can't stand a second battle with a bixchass like u)

good night and please, Biko, don't attack me in my sleep abeg. cos I'm really scared of you mehn .
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Xeinstra1(f): 1:02am On Aug 28, 2015
CreekReporter:

gosh! this lady is freaking annoying.
plus she's dangerously mouthed. I SOOOO MUCH HATE YOU!

and she wants to study law, chai I pity her future Lawyer-opponents because she will use her vicious mouth to win every case

success in your quest to study law . hopefully we'll meet again (on a more peaceful ground though, cos I can't stand a second battle with a bixchass like u)

good night and please, Biko, don't attack me in my sleep abeg. cos I'm really scared of you mehn .
But we are both from the creeks and I love you Ruth...smiley... Sweet dreams.. smiley
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 1:04am On Aug 28, 2015
Xeinstra1:
But we are both from the creeks and I love you Ruth...smiley... Sweet dreams.. smiley

who is Ruth again?? see me see wahala oh!

*where's my Bible?*
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Xeinstra1(f): 1:11am On Aug 28, 2015
CreekReporter:

who is Ruth again?? see me see wahala oh!
*where's my Bible?*
Ruth.. Thats my new pet name for you.
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 1:12am On Aug 28, 2015
Xeinstra1:
Ruth.. Thats my new pet name for you.

and what if I don't like the name?
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Pukka36(f): 1:18am On Aug 28, 2015
RobinHez:
Ray seems better to me tho... cheesy
Factgrin cool
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 1:24am On Aug 28, 2015
Pukka36:
Factgrin cool

y'all now making Blueto feel unloved. but in all sincerity,
BLUETO is fukin GOOD at what he does. I envy him in secret. the way he plays with words will make u wonder how powerful the human brain can function. indeed God is wonderful.

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 1:27am On Aug 28, 2015
Pukka36:
Factgrin cool
I know this is what will give you joy!
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Pukka36(f): 1:30am On Aug 28, 2015
CreekReporter:

y'all now making Blueto feel unloved. but in all sincerity,
BLUETO is fukin GOOD at what he does.
Am sorry if that's waht He feels...But it's the truth!
He is cool anyways but I'll choose Ray over him anyday because I understand Ray better.
I prefer pidgin and IamTobie inglish to all those big big words sefcheesy
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 1:31am On Aug 28, 2015
Otibho80:
beautiful lady.

grin I was the first lad to "like" your pic..
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Pukka36(f): 1:32am On Aug 28, 2015
blueto:
I know this is what will give you joy!
Lol,it won't cost U a thing to chat in a way everybody here will understand!
How do U communicate with Ur family?
If U use those bigs words,fine,but if U dnt,then M'afraid,U r deceiving Urself!
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 1:34am On Aug 28, 2015
Pukka36:
He is cool anyways but I'll choose Ray over him anyday because I understand Ray better.
wait, was I tryin to please you in the first place? why comparing my english na undecided
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Pukka36(f): 1:36am On Aug 28, 2015
blueto:
wait, was I tryin to please you in the first place? why comparing my english na undecided
Guy,U suppose don dey sleep...I nr tag U for any of my posts oh!cheesy
wetin dey work Utongue
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 1:36am On Aug 28, 2015
Pukka36:

ray360, finally you're the man of day.
congrats bro.

Prof BLUETO, I wouldn't advice u stop using big words. in fact I think it's high time you started using the most ambiguous words in the lexicon.

last bullet
#define your perspective, don't let others do it for you
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 1:37am On Aug 28, 2015
tank u@ blueto,wanted 2 reply back but i can't because am a first timer
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 1:37am On Aug 28, 2015
Pukka36:
Lol,it won't cost U a thing to chat in a way everybody here will understand!
How do U communicate with Ur family?
If U use those bigs words,fine,but if U dnt,then M'afraid,U r deceiving Urself!
Yeah. I communicate eloquently with my dad. he is an english pundit too

(1) (2) (3) ... (957) (958) (959) (960) (961) (962) (963) ... (2145) (Reply)

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.