Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 - Education (963) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 (2493302 Views)

UNIBEN Students In Class Formations Ahead Of Their Graduation / UNIBEN Students Generate “Supplementary” Income In The Hostel [PICS] / 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (960) (961) (962) (963) (964) (965) (966) ... (2145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by haywhy911(m): 5:53am On Aug 28, 2015
Venus007:
grin... I jst keep quiet when ppl on NL will be blowing grammar. Esp dat UNILORIN thread. Wrong use of tenses, words dat dnt exist, joining words dat dnt go 2geda or words dat are nt even connectd to d situation will jst be flying. D only persn dat has actually impressed me beyond d extraordinary is dat Son Of Mark guy. Dat guy's command of English is out of Earth! Out of Venus sef! grin Totally impeccable!
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Eclaire(f): 6:27am On Aug 28, 2015
Adah96:
Eclaire!
Happy birthday baby girlkiss.....llnp is yours forever... God bless your new age kiss kisskisskiss *kisses*

ps I wish u success n success n success! all d way..as u write today.

shine bright lyka diamond baby girl!!! Ha!

Tnks bae

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Eclaire(f): 6:30am On Aug 28, 2015
Abe17:
Oya oooooo...whr all dese pipo wen lyk to gimme problem so...All of u...com N wish my bae/sis Eclaire HBD
Pukka36
Jaybray
Adah96
RobinHez
Blueto
Oya o whr re dey??
CreekReporter
Ksslib
Dharray88/Dharray99/ShutTheFhuckUp/Fhuckyhu/ModsAreInSoup
IamTobie
I av taya
Al of u
Nwnwnw

kiss kiss kiss
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Chrislinton(m): 6:50am On Aug 28, 2015
Hbd I wish you success and many more years
Eclaire:

kiss kiss kiss
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 7:00am On Aug 28, 2015
CreekReporter:

when next you come online.

how did u do this? I mean disguising the URL by substituting the word 'HERE' for the http../ ... stuff
the best way to learn these protocols is to quote anyone you fine doing it, there you will see how he clearly typed every quote.
but let me illustrate with an example:
copy the url of the page you want to link to,

the type this; [url=https://www.nairaland.com/2072899/uniben-2015-2016-admission-guide/961]Here[/url

You can see I ommited adding the last bracket so that I won't follow the command
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 7:11am On Aug 28, 2015
SuperNover:
grin you too like sleep
sleep was created by God for us na, why will someone loathe it?
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by RobinHez(m): 7:14am On Aug 28, 2015
Pukka36:
Factgrin cool
U just decide to login because of that brother abi? grin

How are u sha??
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Venus007(f): 7:39am On Aug 28, 2015
tongue [quote author=haywhy911 post=37411182][/quote]
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Ray360: 7:41am On Aug 28, 2015
"SUPER DAWN"

enchanting rays of silvery hues pore from orange horizons,
Slamming the fangs of afore freckles that soiled lone night.

Mellifluous Symphonies peer from choral birds,
In tango with rhythmical sways of green grinning leaves.

New dawn from once pregnant night, That wailed before the eyes of silence

Let Orphaeus wake from his trance
For happy birds now dance in swirling flance

sapiens now stretch muscles in awakening brawn
As dews from heaven marry the tranquil lawn.

GOOD MORNING!

dear friends..
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 7:44am On Aug 28, 2015
Venus, haf you read Venus and Adon.is by shakespeare?

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 7:46am On Aug 28, 2015
Nice lines, boSs
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by RobinHez(m): 7:58am On Aug 28, 2015
How was ur night Ada? smiley
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Nobody: 8:00am On Aug 28, 2015
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Ray360: 8:03am On Aug 28, 2015
IamTobie:
Nice lines, boSs
I'm learning from you, sir.
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Jackossky(m): 8:06am On Aug 28, 2015
Hmmm.....smelling beef in the thread
The issue of poetry writing,actually not everyone knows how to write that.....
And also about those strange English words Ray and blueto were dropping ,I my not understand the words but I understand what they were trying to pass through..... So I prefer blueto to Ray. Even though reay is more concise about his pointpoint
wink
Off to unilorin thread to go and view mark and Kingsley I heard they are more better than Ray and blueto combined.....I just have a natural liking for those who speaks big grammarsgrammars grin
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by ShutTheFhuckUp: 8:19am On Aug 28, 2015
xienstra1 angry undecided
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Asapchow(m): 8:20am On Aug 28, 2015
Ray360:

The criteria you enumerated for bardship above are gross, sir. Poetry is a field where words "motor" The deep emotional contents of the mind. word-weaving is not a skill any greenhorn can just take-up. I didn't study literature in high school, my passion and deep love for writing has oiled my quil thus far.
as said before, everything in life has levels(You might be better because you have skill as opposed to a person without but with just my listed criteria. Some of the best poems are not so melodramatic. you didn't do literature but you apparently love English and there's a enough connection there(English & literature). I get you(developing bards) are offended because my words have reduced the work and creativity per se Y'all put in poesy. NO OFFENCE
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Asapchow(m): 8:23am On Aug 28, 2015
JayBray:

Duhh! It's not like he told me questions directly,he just gave me area of conc. Besides, not many came out n how does ur "competitive" belief coexist in our admissions wen he's in the sciences n I'm in art
JayBray no vex o. It doesn't even matter. Lol you should call me jealous for missing out on such an opportunity.
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Asapchow(m): 8:29am On Aug 28, 2015
JayBray:

Em......excuse you.....if u ve nfn nice to say bottle up ahk? Jeez like what's with this choice of words
lol im not used to being censored. crazy how this site does it. What's your course ?
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by RobinHez(m): 8:30am On Aug 28, 2015
Jackossky:
Hmmm.....smelling beef in the thread
The issue of poetry writing,actually not everyone knows how to write that.....
And also about those strange English words Ray and blueto were dropping ,I my not understand the words but I understand what they were trying to pass through..... So I prefer blueto to Ray. Even though reay is more concise about his pointpoint
wink
Off to unilorin thread to go and view mark and Kingsley I heard they are more better than Ray and blueto combined.....I just have a natural liking for those who speaks big grammarsgrammars grin

Whatcha saying undecided
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by RobinHez(m): 8:31am On Aug 28, 2015
Wey my Doctor na..? @Fabzgrace!
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Asapchow(m): 8:36am On Aug 28, 2015
Xeinstra1:
Little girl, don't say what you don't know.. I might just be a 60year old man.... Oh my day? Fascinating.
I'm watching you...
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Pukka36(f): 8:39am On Aug 28, 2015
RobinHez:

U just decide to login because of that brother abi? grin

How are u sha??
Choiembarassed
How I fit knw say something like that dey happen?
M'fine,U?
Good morning.
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Asapchow(m): 8:40am On Aug 28, 2015
CreekReporter:

and what if I don't like the name?
lol forget the name, she/he called you a pet grin
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Ray360: 8:43am On Aug 28, 2015
Asapchow:
as said before, everything in life has levels(You might be better because you have skill as opposed to a person without but with just my listed criteria. Some of the best poems are not so melodramatic. you didn't do literature but you apparently love English and there's a enough connection there(English & literature). I get you(developing bards) are offended because my words have reduced the work and creativity per se Y'all put in poesy. NO OFFENCE
I don't nurse malicious thoughts about anybody neither do I go pusillanimous when my points are countered in civil light . by virtue of your manliness, you are entitled to your opinion as everyone is. Your words are from the deep beds of your thoughts and cannot torpedo my creative acumen for what my passion burns for.
Not just any pleb can do poetry, It is an art that can be learnt and not a skill that comes by default of we being humans.
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Pukka36(f): 8:43am On Aug 28, 2015
Eclaire:

kiss kiss kiss
Happy Birthday in arrears!
God bless U new age.
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by honorwrites(f): 8:45am On Aug 28, 2015
EKOSODIN

I was telling Obinna that the sand in Ekosodin was enough to build a sky scraper, and then he said 'Go hire tipper come carry am nah, sheybi you get land for lagos abi?'
This was my second visit to Benin, the first time I came was in 2011, I had come to write my first putme which unfortunately didn't work out (smh olodo girl like me). This is my second visit, and this time I came straight from school.
My first visit, Chudy was in 200level then. I had him and my big cousins take me around for sight seeing, my eyes saw things. 'If you know how to look front, start looking front now and pretend you didn't see anything' Chudy said as he pulled me to the extreme left and we headed for home. It was when we reached his lodge that myself came back to me.
Our conversations were mostly in pidgin, I spoke pidgin so well I couldn't believe it was actually me speaking, it was so good that I started using it to converse with my parents when I finally arrived home,it just managed to always slip into my mouth each time I had something to say and then my mum was like '...just one week in benin and you've forgotten how to speak english, then tell me what happens when you finally have to spend four years?'
'All she need do is apply to study pidgin english and GBAM! She dosen't even have to do the exam sef! Admission straight!' That was Oge.
So since then, I would always rehearse my words over and over to ensure I was 'pidgin free' before making any statement.
So this memories keep coming back as I trudge the street of Ekosodin battling with the sand that has chosen to tag along with me. Only that this time around, I have decided to come with trailers on my next visit!

3 Likes

Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by RobinHez(m): 8:52am On Aug 28, 2015
Pukka36:
Choiembarassed How I fit knw say something like that dey happen? M'fine,U? Good morning.
Lol. I'm ok o. How u dey enjoy ya holiday na?
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Asapchow(m): 8:53am On Aug 28, 2015
Ray360:

I don't nurse malicious thoughts about anybody neither do I go pusillanimous when my points are countered in civil light . by virtue of your manliness, you are entitled to your opinion as everyone is. Your words are from the deep beds of your thoughts and cannot torpedo my creative acumen for what my passion burns for.
Not just any pleb can do poetry, It is an art that can be learnt and not a skill that comes by default of we being humans.
smh *sighs*... okay
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by RobinHez(m): 8:55am On Aug 28, 2015
honorwrites:
EKOSODIN

I was telling Obinna that the sand in Ekosodin was enough to build a sky scraper, and then he said 'Go hire tipper come carry am nah, sheybi you get land for lagos abi?'
This was my second visit to Benin, the first time I came was in 2011, I had come to write my first putme which unfortunately didn't work out (smh olodo girl like me). This is my second visit, and this time I came straight from school.
My first visit, Chudy was in 200level then. I had him and my big cousins take me around for sight seeing, my eyes saw things. 'If you know how to look front, start looking front now and pretend you didn't see anything' Chudy said as he pulled me to the extreme left and we headed for home. It was when we reached his lodge that myself came back to me.
Our conversations were mostly in pidgin, I spoke pidgin so well I couldn't believe it was actually me speaking, it was so good that I started using it to converse with my parents when I finally arrived home,it just managed to always slip into my mouth each time I had something to say and then my mum was like '...just one week in benin and you've forgotten how to speak english, then tell me what happens when you finally have to spend four years?'
'All she need do is apply to study pidgin english and GBAM! She dosen't even have to do the exam sef! Admission straight!' That was Oge.
So since then, I would always rehearse my words over and over to ensure I was 'pidgin free' before making any statement.
So this memories keep coming back as I trudge the street of Ekosodin battling with the sand that has chosen to tag along with me. Only that this time around, I have decided to come with trailers on my next visit!

shocked

Wonderful!!
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by lordkvng(m): 8:55am On Aug 28, 2015
Xeinstra1:
No, you talk like a bich.
wickid. lol
Re: UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 by Venus007(f): 8:55am On Aug 28, 2015
I've read a little of it. There's anoda 1 I read fully buh Imnt sure if its d 1 by aburo Shakespeare.
IamTobie:
Venus, haf you read Venus and Adon.is by shakespeare?

(1) (2) (3) ... (960) (961) (962) (963) (964) (965) (966) ... (2145) (Reply)

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.