Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,469 members, 7,812,436 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

Queen Of England Honours Nigerians In Her Honours List Of 2015 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Queen Of England Honours Nigerians In Her Honours List Of 2015 (29497 Views)

Queen Of England Presents To Chukwu-Emeka Chikezie An MBE Award / Chevening Scholarship Removes Diezani From Honours List / Queen Of England Honours Four Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Queen Of England Honours Nigerians In Her Honours List Of 2015 by lalasticlala(m): 4:57pm On Jan 02, 2015
The Queen of England yesterday January 1st released its New Year Honours List of 2015 and honoured a few Nigerians.

Among them, Dr Pamela Bernard (pictured first), the recently-appointed director of the Nigerian Community Association Bedfordshire CIC. She has been honoured for her work. She received an MBE for services to the African and Caribbean community in Bedford.

While Professor Uduak Archibong (pictured 2nd), Professor of Equality at the University of Bradford has also been honoured with an MBE for services to higher education and equality.

Pastor Gbolahan Ayorinde Bright, MBE. Volunteer Maths Teacher Bright Maths Club, Dagenham Heathway Library. For services to Education in East London (London).

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/01/queen-of-england-honours-nigerians-in.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+/OqshX+(Welcome+to+Linda+Ikeji's+Blog)&m=1

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Of England Honours Nigerians In Her Honours List Of 2015 by ceo4eva: 4:58pm On Jan 02, 2015
Nice gesture! Kudos to them for promoting the image of the country in good light. Nigerians dey represent!

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Of England Honours Nigerians In Her Honours List Of 2015 by luigiajah(m): 4:59pm On Jan 02, 2015
This Is A Very Good Development... Please If Ah Hear Sai Buhari For This Thread... YOUR BODY GO TELL YOU **monitoring this thread like monitoring Spirit **grin

35 Likes

Re: Queen Of England Honours Nigerians In Her Honours List Of 2015 by temitemi1(m): 4:59pm On Jan 02, 2015
God bless Nigeria!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Of England Honours Nigerians In Her Honours List Of 2015 by dre11(m): 5:05pm On Jan 02, 2015
Great people
Great nation
Proud of you guys

I still believe in my country
The change is now and can't be delayed

5 Likes

Re: Queen Of England Honours Nigerians In Her Honours List Of 2015 by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 02, 2015
luigiajah:
Good
Better
Re: Queen Of England Honours Nigerians In Her Honours List Of 2015 by Elkewwty(f): 5:11pm On Jan 02, 2015
Good cool
Re: Queen Of England Honours Nigerians In Her Honours List Of 2015 by Usmandanfodio: 5:13pm On Jan 02, 2015
Gej till 2019

Buhari is a certified terrorist

Apc is BOKOHARAM

29 Likes

Re: Queen Of England Honours Nigerians In Her Honours List Of 2015 by lekkie073(m): 5:16pm On Jan 02, 2015
I noticed that no northerner was among those honoured!
Y?

Time to start using quota system, my queen

21 Likes

Re: Queen Of England Honours Nigerians In Her Honours List Of 2015 by gameboy727(m): 5:19pm On Jan 02, 2015
Good to know our citizens are making us proud. If only this is done in Nigeria I swear we would be so motivated to perform.
Re: Queen Of England Honours Nigerians In Her Honours List Of 2015 by theSpark(m): 5:31pm On Jan 02, 2015
One day the monarch of England will put my name in the honours list.

12 Likes

Re: Queen Of England Honours Nigerians In Her Honours List Of 2015 by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jan 02, 2015
Should in case... I dont give a Bleep
Re: Queen Of England Honours Nigerians In Her Honours List Of 2015 by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 02, 2015
In Nigeria we honour thieves and looters. Our major streets are named after them.

11 Likes

Re: Queen Of England Honours Nigerians In Her Honours List Of 2015 by youngice(m): 6:18pm On Jan 02, 2015
Happy new year biatch
Naija making waves since 34ad
Either good or bad
Re: Queen Of England Honours Nigerians In Her Honours List Of 2015 by mrborntodoit: 6:19pm On Jan 02, 2015
Good development!
Re: Queen Of England Honours Nigerians In Her Honours List Of 2015 by Ijebulogic(m): 6:23pm On Jan 02, 2015
The West continues to impress me with their meritocratic mindset. If you want be Scottish, American, Japanese...whatever...If you can do the job and perform, you will be hired and honoured at the highest levels. Thats why the US can make a man with a Kenyan father President. Meanwhile we small-minded Nigerians engage in small-minded tribal warfare like cave men fighting for meat.

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Queen Of England Honours Nigerians In Her Honours List Of 2015 by EdCure: 6:23pm On Jan 02, 2015
Nigerains: Best global citizens.

Tell Jonathan this is how to reward excellence, hardwork and service. Not by bestowing national honours on renouned thieves and murderers like Iyiola Omisore, T.A Orji, Bode George, et al.

22 Likes

Re: Queen Of England Honours Nigerians In Her Honours List Of 2015 by englishmart(m): 6:39pm On Jan 02, 2015
and who cares?
It's good I've elapsed my ban.
To hell with the queen of England
and whoever she fvking honoured

Y'all can quote me and spew trash
I still won't mind.
Re: Queen Of England Honours Nigerians In Her Honours List Of 2015 by englishmart(m): 6:41pm On Jan 02, 2015
lekkie073:
I noticed that no northerner was among those honoured!
Y?

Time to start using quota system, my queen
your queen is not a determinant to anything that should or happens in Nigeria.
Re: Queen Of England Honours Nigerians In Her Honours List Of 2015 by englishmart(m): 6:43pm On Jan 02, 2015
Usmandanfodio:
Gej till 2019

Buhari is a certified terrorist

Apc is BOKOHARAM
if I were a mukti-billionaire, I would buy this post for #15billion. But unfortunately I'm still a fvking thousandnaire.

1 Like

Re: Queen Of England Honours Nigerians In Her Honours List Of 2015 by oziegbe2015: 6:53pm On Jan 02, 2015
Remember the statement of andrew azazi when he said pdp is boko haram. He died few days after that statement. When pdp makes claims to buhari and others as responsible for their wores i just laugh. They compare nigeria case to syria, egypt, afghanistan etc. But in reality our case is quite different. The above countries are constitutionally recognised as islamic nations. And as such we do know the different sects exist in islam the shites (ordinary muslims) and extremists(sharia) it is reasonable to see a clash between both sect for supremacy because naturally islam is recognised and imbedded in their constitution. Their is bond to be a fight as to which sect should be superior to the other. In other islamic states where you find no clash, it is obviously so because the extremists have not decided to want to claim superiority. In nigeria we are not suppose to be talking about islamists because first it is alien to us. Nigeria is constitutionally a free secular country for all, no religion is endorsed over the other. In the 36 states the constitution didnt endorse any religion as lord over the other. During obasanjo tenure PDP tenure, because obj was seeking cheap popularity among the north, he resolved to use the tool of religion to get it. Sharia was given in islam and is believed to be the core and peak of islam, but it remains and has to be implemented to be practised. Obj and pdp aided by MUAZU(PDP current chairman) and sherima implemented sharia in full. That breed monsters and brought the believe in those who wanted to pratice sharia to the core to believe it can be approved for them nationwide and in all northern states. That is what boko haram is agitating for today and they belief they can force their beliefs to be accepted too. Pdp and their president were looking for cheap popularity for election and didnt care about the consequences it would take in the future

9 Likes

Re: Queen Of England Honours Nigerians In Her Honours List Of 2015 by EndtimeBlessing: 7:03pm On Jan 02, 2015
Sorry sir, there is nothing about Nigeria here. This is Great Britain honoring those that have shown dedication, creativity and character. These people happened to have been born in Nigeria. They were so useless to the Nigerian system that the country never missed them when they left it, just like thousands of other good Nigerians are on their way out.

Your quote will only be valid when Nigeria nurtures citizens living in Nigeria to excel.

dre11:
Great people
Great nation
Proud of you guys

I still believe in my country
The change is now and can't be delayed

3 Likes

Re: Queen Of England Honours Nigerians In Her Honours List Of 2015 by ireneony(f): 7:04pm On Jan 02, 2015
are mine supposed to be clapping for them....am tired of dreaming
i also want my share from the national cake
am tired of living average oh......some people will just be pocketing our money cry.
i need my share from the cake this 2015, they are not the only one in nigeria >sad
am not talking about this persons mentioned
am talking about the potbellies eating our money, is not be a bad thing if lay my hand on the cake, cos they are not the only nigerians, undecidedi am too and i have the right to eat the cake this year...

1 Like

Re: Queen Of England Honours Nigerians In Her Honours List Of 2015 by daveP(m): 7:29pm On Jan 02, 2015
Finally Uncle Uduak and Uncle Gbola cheesy

1 Like

Re: Queen Of England Honours Nigerians In Her Honours List Of 2015 by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jan 02, 2015
God bless Nigeria
Re: Queen Of England Honours Nigerians In Her Honours List Of 2015 by akinsadeez(m): 7:38pm On Jan 02, 2015
Wow. This is wonderful. It should be a pointer to GEJ whose award is a joke. When I read about the award and the anticipation that heralded the announcement of the recipients I could only shake my head at the shambolic farce that we call national award in Nigeria. An award where serving ministers are given national awards even where there is precious little to show that they deserve it. The likes of Buruji Kashamu a notorious criminal will soon be given national award. The Nigerian award is now so commonplace that it is as precious as a used pure water nylon. There is no certifiable reasoning or criteria behind the award of our own national honours. It seems GEJ just sits down with the other 4 female presidents and just handpicks whoever catches his fancy as recipients. May God help us.

2 Likes

Re: Queen Of England Honours Nigerians In Her Honours List Of 2015 by fr3do(m): 7:57pm On Jan 02, 2015
Come back to your country
Re: Queen Of England Honours Nigerians In Her Honours List Of 2015 by musiwa97: 8:15pm On Jan 02, 2015
x

3 Likes

Re: Queen Of England Honours Nigerians In Her Honours List Of 2015 by PerfumeRepublik: 8:25pm On Jan 02, 2015
Nice One

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Remi Tinubu Refuses Close Door Meeting With Dino Melaye / Nana Akufo-Addo Visits Owerri For Imo Day Of Thanksgiving (pics) / Isaac Fayose: Tinubu Has The Structure, Peter Obi Needs ₦50 Billion To Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.