Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,390 members, 7,815,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Vote For Dependable Candidates, Maku Tells Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vote For Dependable Candidates, Maku Tells Nigerians (765 Views)

Don’t Waste Nasarawa Funds On N17 Billion Airport, Maku Tells Al-makura / Labaran Maku Hits Back At David Mark, Ahmadu Ali Through A Press Statement / PDP Will Ensure Maku Fails For The Rest Of His Life – Ahmadu Ali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vote For Dependable Candidates, Maku Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 02, 2015
Former Minister of Information Labaran Maku on Friday called on Nigerians to vote for dependable candidates in the forthcoming general elections.
He made the call on Friday in his home town, Wakama, Nasarawa, while addressing some of his supporters who paid him a visit.
The immediate past minister also urged Nigerians to vote popular candidates irrespective of their ethnic or religious affiliations.
“Nigerians must know that in this 21st century, elections must be based on issues and not on religious or ethnic affiliations,’’ he said.
Maku called on political leaders, especially those seeking election into public offices, not to be self-centered.
He said that in spite of his ordeal with the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) primary election in the state, he was still focused on his ambition to contest and win the governorship election in the state.
“I want to assure my supporters that no amount of conspiracy by a few people will stop me from contesting the 2015 general elections,’’ he said.
He urged his supporters to support the re-election of President Goodluck Jonathan in 2015, describing him as the best president Nigeria had ever produced.(NAN)

source:
http://leadership.ng/news/politics/399300/vote-dependable-candidates-maku-tells-nigerians
Re: Vote For Dependable Candidates, Maku Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 02, 2015
Re: Vote For Dependable Candidates, Maku Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 02, 2015
Unfortunately none of the candidates can be deemed dependable,
Re: Vote For Dependable Candidates, Maku Tells Nigerians by temitemi1(m): 5:03pm On Jan 02, 2015
Vote GEJ grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Vote For Dependable Candidates, Maku Tells Nigerians by lekkie073(m): 5:03pm On Jan 02, 2015
The award for the most undependable candidate goes to...,

GMB
Re: Vote For Dependable Candidates, Maku Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jan 02, 2015
Nobleval:
Unfortunately none of the candidates can be deemed dependable,

i thought as much

anyway, Buhari stands a better chance of getting my vote.
Re: Vote For Dependable Candidates, Maku Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 02, 2015
Ansell:

i thought as much

anyway, Buhari stands a better chance of getting my vote.
why? Because you are tired of seeing the face of Gej?
Re: Vote For Dependable Candidates, Maku Tells Nigerians by Sylvarresta(m): 5:23pm On Jan 02, 2015
the serial loser too de talk, thank God the mumu no even win ordinary primary
Re: Vote For Dependable Candidates, Maku Tells Nigerians by dre11(m): 5:30pm On Jan 02, 2015
That's why am going to vote for the one that would kick corruption out of the nation

Because it has done much harm to the economy and its time to put a stop to it
Re: Vote For Dependable Candidates, Maku Tells Nigerians by gameboy727(m): 5:31pm On Jan 02, 2015
He need not tell us now. We are wiser now so we can't be fooled.
Re: Vote For Dependable Candidates, Maku Tells Nigerians by kestolove95(m): 5:42pm On Jan 02, 2015
maku how market?
Re: Vote For Dependable Candidates, Maku Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 02, 2015
Nobleval:
why? Because you are tired of seeing the face of Gej?

Nope! But because d man has "underperformed."

my dear, i jst wanna go to church, and watch my neighbours go to mosque, without d fear of being blown to pieces by some suicidal illiterates that d man in bola hat cannot handle.

Is dat too much to ask? sad

1 Like

Re: Vote For Dependable Candidates, Maku Tells Nigerians by dammytosh: 5:47pm On Jan 02, 2015
Why is Maku working against Jonathan is Boss.

grin grin
Re: Vote For Dependable Candidates, Maku Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 02, 2015
Ansell:

Nope! But because d man has "underperformed."

my dear, i jst wanna go to church, and watch my neighbours go mosque, without d fear of being blown to pieces by some suicidal illiterates that d man in bola hat cannot handle.
I UNDERSTAND YOUR FEAR DEAR. sad,But we are not sure of Buhari's ability to curtail this menace either
Re: Vote For Dependable Candidates, Maku Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 02, 2015
Nobleval:
I UNDERSTAND YOUR FEAR DEAR. sad,But we are not sure of Buhari's ability to curtail this menace either

Buhari can! He fought the maitatsine militia group terrorizing the north in d '80s and won. His wealth of experience as a General will give him an edge. I think we can really use his help.
Re: Vote For Dependable Candidates, Maku Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 02, 2015
Ansell:

Buhari can! He fought the maitatsine militia group terrorizing the north in d '80s and won. His wealth of experience as a General will give him an edge. I think we can really use his help.
owk,it's now left for the voters [you] to make that change...i.e if the election remains free and fair.

But don't you think that he might be soft on them considering his religion,and we know that most people tend to be too religous as they get older.
Re: Vote For Dependable Candidates, Maku Tells Nigerians by size38: 6:18pm On Jan 02, 2015
Hahahahahahahah dependable here means buhari. If it was b4, maku would have mentioned GEJ's name. He would have asked voters to vote GEJ and the PDP but since PDP gave him a technical knock out, he is now speaking different language.

(1) (Reply)

2015 Presidential Election: Do Or Die Affair- Fayose / The PDP Flag Bearer In Ebonyi State Spoke During Reception At Uburu / Chibok Schoolgirls’ Parents Blast Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.