Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,663 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Ow To Avoid Today's Relationship Story From Turning To Tomorrows' Sorrow! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ow To Avoid Today's Relationship Story From Turning To Tomorrows' Sorrow! (417 Views)

Why Are Many Born In Christian Homes Turning Their Back Against The Gospel? / Scores Of Muslims Turning To Christ In Middle East; Churches Expecting 'millions / ATTENTION: What Is Happening? Our Pastors Are Turning To Motivational Speakers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ow To Avoid Today's Relationship Story From Turning To Tomorrows' Sorrow! by thorpsyjay(m): 9:27pm On Jan 02, 2015
Ensure you master these tips, it might not come your way again. As I receive I write and as I write, I pray that God will inspire every reader to act as instructed to avoid marriage pitfalls. My discovery shows that many marriages are established daily and more marriages are tearing apart from the wedding planning process. Be wise and guard your heart with diligence.

* CHOICE: The only thing that will keep you happy for life is the "choice" of a partner you make today. Imagine how many years you intend to live after marriage, would you like to live those 50, 70 and more than 100years in pain, agony, abuse and regret for life, no you wouldn't. Then take time to chose your partner right.

* Your word are seed, they come alive or dead. All the battles of life are won in the mind. As a man thinketh, and taketh so he acts. "Chose" to speak your future marriage into being.

* Marriage is a mystery, try an uncover the mystery before you say I do. If not, you may be heading towards an unsafe ground. "Chose" to discover the various mysteries in marriage by working in wisdom

* Marriage is an empty cup, you will find nothing inside marriage. Its like an A4 paper. Whatever you desire your marriage to be, become it before you say I do. Do not expect to get better or see things better except by "choice" you become what you desire.

* Marriage does not give you what you require, demand or need, it gives you what you work out for. By "choice", decide what you work for and things you expect to happen without effort, else, you will regret your ignorance towards seeking wisdom.

2A4F57B9

(1) (Reply)

How Can You Tell If The Compound You're Living In Is Affecting You Negatively ? / Blessings In Disguise / The Power Of Thanksgiving

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.