Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,058 members, 7,828,724 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Does PDP Have the Chance Not To Be Defeated In This Coming Election? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Does PDP Have the Chance Not To Be Defeated In This Coming Election? (715 Views)

Boko Haram Is Yet To Be Defeated - Buhari / What Does Pdp Really Want? Why Do Pdp Wants To Come Back So Bad? (pictures) / Bode George Defeated In His Polling Unit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does PDP Have the Chance Not To Be Defeated In This Coming Election? by sunch(m): 10:31pm On Jan 02, 2015
After 16 years of non-achievement and unclear vision statement of PDP at the presidency, still they are requesting for our votes come 2015. Nigerians are wise now, we are not in a one party state, we desire a change to test the effeciency and competency of the opposition party.
The choice is ours to choose between whichever that would guarantee us a better tomorrow, like the united states they have the options in choosing between Democratic/Republican.
So, brothers and sisters our destiny is in the power of our votes that would decide who leads us for another 4years, but the option shouldnt be PDP as they have failed us in all ramification.
Come Valentine's day 14th February, 2015 we should all file out to vote our choice and protect it at our various polling units to know the outcome.
Re: Does PDP Have the Chance Not To Be Defeated In This Coming Election? by ricsman(m): 10:34pm On Jan 02, 2015
it will b a great game PDP APC any which way
Re: Does PDP Have the Chance Not To Be Defeated In This Coming Election? by lekkie073(m): 10:37pm On Jan 02, 2015
First of all........
GMB should present his WAEC certificates or else........

He would be disqualified grin
Re: Does PDP Have the Chance Not To Be Defeated In This Coming Election? by DesChyko: 10:39pm On Jan 02, 2015
It's not about the party. It's about the candidate.
I prefer GEJ though. This 'muslim' man doesn't convince me. Not that Nigeria is utilizing its full potential, but 'safety' first.
Re: Does PDP Have the Chance Not To Be Defeated In This Coming Election? by 9jvirgin(m): 10:40pm On Jan 02, 2015
The military are preparing to take over tongue that is all I can say
Re: Does PDP Have the Chance Not To Be Defeated In This Coming Election? by futmxconnectn(m): 10:48pm On Jan 02, 2015
Well, GEJ has performed below expectation in area of security, corruption and so on. He doesn't deserves another term. Please my opinion is exclusive to me.

3 Likes

Re: Does PDP Have the Chance Not To Be Defeated In This Coming Election? by sunch(m): 10:50pm On Jan 02, 2015
futmxconnectn:
Well, GEJ has performed below expectation in area of security, corruption and so on. He doesn't deserves another term. Please my opinion is exclusive to me.
your opinion is very much in order my brother

3 Likes

Re: Does PDP Have the Chance Not To Be Defeated In This Coming Election? by Yhinkss(m): 11:27pm On Jan 02, 2015
VOTE them out
Re: Does PDP Have the Chance Not To Be Defeated In This Coming Election? by sunch(m): 7:35am On Jan 03, 2015
Ok
Re: Does PDP Have the Chance Not To Be Defeated In This Coming Election? by sunch(m): 11:50pm On May 06, 2015
pdp under gej flopped and now blame shifting is prevalent also infighting that is heading the party to a final collapse

(1) (Reply)

New European Law May Expose Nigeria’s Corrupt Oil Deals / Buhari's Manifesto Will Turn All Nigerians To Almajiris. / Monkey Dey Work, Baboon Dey Chop. PDP Chair, Mu’azu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.