Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,651 members, 7,955,363 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:11 AM

What Story Are You Reading Now? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / What Story Are You Reading Now? (598 Views)

Which Story Are You Reading Now And Who Is The Best NL Writter According To You / 10 Books I Am Reading Now That Can Change Your Life For Good. / Which Book Are You Currently Reading? Share Some Thoughts! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Story Are You Reading Now? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jan 02, 2015
Let us know the story
you are currently
reading now, be it a
Nigeria story, America story or novellas etc or novels tales, Book Series (seasonal Stories), what episode or chapter? Any kind of story you are currently reading now just post the name and if possible a little summary. ...let's keep the ball rolling..!
Re: What Story Are You Reading Now? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jan 02, 2015
Let me open the thread
Re: What Story Are You Reading Now? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jan 02, 2015
Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story
Re: What Story Are You Reading Now? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jan 02, 2015
heroes of Olympus series by Rick riordan. I'm in the 5th book or so- stopped counting- called House Of Hades
Re: What Story Are You Reading Now? by jingh(f): 11:31pm On Jan 02, 2015
PEJ shakes delegate before Jonathan
Re: What Story Are You Reading Now? by D9ty7(m): 11:46am On Jan 03, 2015
jingh:
PEJ shakes delegate before Jonathan
You are derailing the thread na. But my sister, I won't mind reading the book too. Tell me more..
Re: What Story Are You Reading Now? by jingh(f): 12:51pm On Jan 03, 2015
D9ty7:

You are derailing the thread na. But my sister, I won't mind reading the book too. Tell me more..
its on front page, come see se,un defending jonathan

(1) (Reply)

How To Know If Your Mother Is A Nigerian / Touching Story 2 / Poetry: Onile Gogoro(skycraper) - Daramola Rotimi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.