Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Checkout This Throwback Photo Of Iyabo Ojo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Checkout This Throwback Photo Of Iyabo Ojo (1195 Views)

Iyabo Ojo Subtly Reacts To Scandalous Reports Trailing Her Lately / 'How Iyabo Ojo Disgraced A Blogger Who Tried To Interview Her At A Wedding' / The Evolution Of Iyabo Ojo In 11 Amazing Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout This Throwback Photo Of Iyabo Ojo by ikecheff: 7:30am On Jan 03, 2015
Check out this throw-back
photo of Iyabo Ojo.

How time flies.

Source: http:///745

Re: Checkout This Throwback Photo Of Iyabo Ojo by MuguliciousMUGU: 7:38am On Jan 03, 2015
Like father like daughter
Re: Checkout This Throwback Photo Of Iyabo Ojo by Airforce1(m): 7:40am On Jan 03, 2015
so innocent
Re: Checkout This Throwback Photo Of Iyabo Ojo by Nobody: 7:48am On Jan 03, 2015
FOOTBALL BETTING____(WAY TO SUCCESS)

Hello Fellow Punters!! am using this time to say Happy New
Year 2 You. Am here before you today to announce to you a
way that we can become successful in the year 2015. I will like to go straight to the point..

We all know that different punters play different games everyday. So, as a result of this, we have created a forum in which different punters will be able to post the games they have for the day. And if any other punters see any error in each game, then he will comment and others will look into the matter and say what they have in mind about it.

The url of the forum is www.nairahustler.tk .. Remember that telling others your game won't stop your winning. We can only beat the bookies if we work together. NOTE:: You have to REGISTER so that you can POST and COMMENT. I will be expecting you there.. SURE WE WILL MAKE IT IN THIS YEAR..

REMEMBER A QUOTE WHICH SAYS ""Coming together is a
beginning; keeping together is progress; working together is
success.""

LET'S START POSTING GAMES FROM 2DAY
Please kindly put the date of the match you are posting in your topic e.g "Sure match for Jan. 2, 2015""

Signed By:: N. HUSTLER
www.nairahustler.tk

PLEASE DON'T ASK MEMBER'S FOR MONEY BEFORE POSTING
MATCH
Re: Checkout This Throwback Photo Of Iyabo Ojo by Kolade9(m): 7:51am On Jan 03, 2015
Some people can bleach sha.
Re: Checkout This Throwback Photo Of Iyabo Ojo by fairygeh(f): 8:07am On Jan 03, 2015
So she was dark before grin chai, Yoruba actresses,sofri sofri dey bleach o.
Re: Checkout This Throwback Photo Of Iyabo Ojo by ROZZAYY(f): 8:29am On Jan 03, 2015
Hehehehehe wicked bloggers
Re: Checkout This Throwback Photo Of Iyabo Ojo by Dannylux: 8:42am On Jan 03, 2015
From grass to grace.. That applied to her complexion too?

I guess her future brightened with her skin colour.
Re: Checkout This Throwback Photo Of Iyabo Ojo by hatux: 10:11am On Jan 03, 2015
fairygeh:
So she was dark before grin chai, Yoruba actresses,sofri sofri dey bleach o.
So na only yoruba actresses dey bleach 'em body? SmhV!
Re: Checkout This Throwback Photo Of Iyabo Ojo by fairygeh(f): 11:04am On Jan 03, 2015
hatux:
So na only yoruba actresses dey bleach 'em body? SmhV!
Hey,i know what I am saying and don't talk about tribalism here cos I am proudly Yoruba,just being frank.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Reminisce Lands New Endorsement Deal With Orijin / 2 Nigerians Face Death For Drug Trafficking In Indonesia / Buy Super Clean Us Fairly Used Car In Phc..pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.