Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,957 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:48 PM

Iyabo Ojo Subtly Reacts To Scandalous Reports Trailing Her Lately - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyabo Ojo Subtly Reacts To Scandalous Reports Trailing Her Lately (39030 Views)

MC Galaxy Subtly Shades Soundcity Over Awards / Emeka Ike Subtly Shades His Ex-wife In His Father's Day Post / Efe Reacts To Stolen Mace From The Senate, Subtly Campaigns For Miracle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iyabo Ojo Subtly Reacts To Scandalous Reports Trailing Her Lately by JamieBlog(m): 3:54pm On Mar 22, 2017
Actress, Iyabo Ojo has been silent following several scandals she has been alleged to be involved in, recently.

She has finally said something. She posted the above photo and wrote;

"My smiles are from within because i believe in my God & i find peace in me because i believe in my self, i believe that when u ve a gud soul & think gud & not evil towards ur fellow being, no matter how rough d road may be 4 u, God will always be 4 u, i have chosen happiness above all tho i have witnessed sadness a couple of times & may even witness more, God forbid!!! but no matter d obstacle, no matter d storm, I will always battle it & stand tall against all odds, because i believe that no one or any situation has d right to take my happiness away from me, because i believe my God will never allow what is above me take over me & as long as God has made me unbreakable & unshakeable then d enemy will always fail, i may fall a thousand times i tell u but i will always rise again greater than b4!!! I am never afraid to live because i know i will only live once!!! so i have chosen to be strong, i have chosen to be courageous, i have chosen to live happy, #iamatestimonyofGodsgreatness he has made d impossible possible countless times in my life & i will 4ever be greatful to him who has created me, I tell u never give up on ur self, never look down on ur self, never see ur self as a failure, never give up on ur self, never let any being make u feel miserable, believe in ur God, who has created u & believe in ur self, i am never afraid to take chances because that builds my experience, dear one never be afraid to take chances, never be afraid to fall, never be afraid to start all over again, it is never to late until death calls, never be afraid to love again, never say never because u never know what ur creator has in stock 4 u!!! speak positive into ur own life, think positive, be inspired!!! #iamagreatfulsoul #ibelieveinme #believeinyou #ihavefaithinmyGod #havefaithinurs #becoraugeous #iwilldiehappy #iamwhoisayiam & u are who u say u are, the choice is urs Love u all"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BR69ZcXDLdB/?taken-by=iyaboojofespris&hl=en

SOURCE: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/03/no-one-or-any-situation-has-right-to.html

See various scandals trailing the actress lately

https://www.nairaland.com/3689179/iyabo-ojo-linked-apostle-sulemans

https://www.nairaland.com/3680102/iyabo-ojo-got-car-pastor

https://www.nairaland.com/3634459/iyabo-ojo-sleeping-pastor-david#up

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Subtly Reacts To Scandalous Reports Trailing Her Lately by Chimaritoponcho: 3:54pm On Mar 22, 2017
Iyaboojo? Wtf is Iyaboojo?
Based on logistics,becoming a celebrity in Nigeria just got easier but

29 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Subtly Reacts To Scandalous Reports Trailing Her Lately by JamieNaijaTeam: 4:17pm On Mar 22, 2017
LOL THE GUY ABOVE ME

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo Subtly Reacts To Scandalous Reports Trailing Her Lately by goldbim(f): 4:39pm On Mar 22, 2017
Why do our celebrities become motivational speaker anytime they are accused of something?instead of clearing the air with a simple yes I did or no I did not..smh lipsrsealed :-.

148 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Iyabo Ojo Subtly Reacts To Scandalous Reports Trailing Her Lately by saxwizard(m): 4:54pm On Mar 22, 2017
ko kan aye

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Subtly Reacts To Scandalous Reports Trailing Her Lately by pauljumbo: 4:55pm On Mar 22, 2017
in the new order
haters makes you popular and rich
Re: Iyabo Ojo Subtly Reacts To Scandalous Reports Trailing Her Lately by Blurryface(m): 4:55pm On Mar 22, 2017
God don suffer in the hands of all these yeyebrity holoshos.

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo Subtly Reacts To Scandalous Reports Trailing Her Lately by veekid(m): 4:55pm On Mar 22, 2017
Person accused you of threesomê,all we expect from you is your own part of the story; either you continue where the story ended or you start your own episode. Mumu come dey tell us she believe in God, uhn uhn Na devil you for believe in. See her hypo glorified skin sef #olosho

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo Subtly Reacts To Scandalous Reports Trailing Her Lately by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 22, 2017
All these Delialahs

6 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Subtly Reacts To Scandalous Reports Trailing Her Lately by tdayof(m): 4:56pm On Mar 22, 2017
Celebrities! After getting into controversial news, they start remembering God in their posts. angry

God is wiser than this.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo Subtly Reacts To Scandalous Reports Trailing Her Lately by ZirdoRoray(m): 4:56pm On Mar 22, 2017
Talk is cheap. Even a hardened criminal can write up something like that.

20 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Subtly Reacts To Scandalous Reports Trailing Her Lately by LecciGucci: 4:56pm On Mar 22, 2017
Ashewoooooooooooooo.!
Shut up there is no smoke without fire

U KANT SAY YES OR NO COZ U KNO U ARE GUILTY.. OLOSHO JATI JATI

11 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Subtly Reacts To Scandalous Reports Trailing Her Lately by ramdris(m): 4:56pm On Mar 22, 2017
Aunty Iyabo just say " True" or "False" and save us all this long sermon...

10 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Subtly Reacts To Scandalous Reports Trailing Her Lately by EXLOVER(m): 4:56pm On Mar 22, 2017
Just to type small words like "i 4uck am o or i nor 4uck o," ni dey hard her wen make her type this long term paper for us make we read... Abi she relate with El rufai? Well i nor know her before but she fine sha.... She look very 4uckable.

14 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Subtly Reacts To Scandalous Reports Trailing Her Lately by chiefolododo(m): 4:56pm On Mar 22, 2017
Okay

8 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Subtly Reacts To Scandalous Reports Trailing Her Lately by henrydadon(m): 4:57pm On Mar 22, 2017
i can bet my left kidney that iyabo ojo follow chop from apostle suleman national cake.

18 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Subtly Reacts To Scandalous Reports Trailing Her Lately by oviejnr(m): 4:57pm On Mar 22, 2017
God is kind, after all they put everything on him. Blame the devil and wont take any blame for their shortcomings. Just one word describe her!!!

6 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Subtly Reacts To Scandalous Reports Trailing Her Lately by iamnicer: 4:57pm On Mar 22, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin

I DON'T TRUST ALL THESE ACTRESSES

THEY DO ALOT OF SHIT BRO FOR FAME

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Subtly Reacts To Scandalous Reports Trailing Her Lately by agarawu23(m): 4:57pm On Mar 22, 2017
Is this all u can say to defend yourself
She don turn preacher

3 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Subtly Reacts To Scandalous Reports Trailing Her Lately by Angelyna(f): 4:58pm On Mar 22, 2017
Is there a need to throw stones at all the dogs that barks? Hell No! She owns her life and she owe Noone an explanation how to live her life... Either you like it or not she's happy and God is with her...
goldbim:
Why do our celebrities become motivational speaker anytime they are accused of something?instead of clearing the air with a simple yes I did or no I did not..smh lipsrsealed :-.

8 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Subtly Reacts To Scandalous Reports Trailing Her Lately by SageTravels: 4:58pm On Mar 22, 2017
Waiting for Nairaland Chief Judge to come and declare her Guilty. grin grin grin grin
Re: Iyabo Ojo Subtly Reacts To Scandalous Reports Trailing Her Lately by Whoeppme(m): 5:00pm On Mar 22, 2017
Gold I do not have

Silver I get only small hand chain wey I take dey follow up

Bronze I do not have

Diamonds na jay z say e go dey forever

Range Rover that na davido toy

House : na my friend akpos house we follow dey

Iyabo Iyabo Iyabo how many times I call ya name

All I can say is just

3 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Subtly Reacts To Scandalous Reports Trailing Her Lately by dessz(m): 5:01pm On Mar 22, 2017
if I tellu I have heard about this iyabolosho. its a freaking lie .... how is she a celebrity all i know is that "many" female yeyebrities are oloshos;

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Subtly Reacts To Scandalous Reports Trailing Her Lately by profhezekiah: 5:02pm On Mar 22, 2017
shameless idiot

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Subtly Reacts To Scandalous Reports Trailing Her Lately by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 22, 2017
When will Kemi Olunloyo be charged to court?

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Subtly Reacts To Scandalous Reports Trailing Her Lately by Antoeni(m): 5:02pm On Mar 22, 2017
U Nollywood actresses are all into one form of prostitution or d other,sleeping with super rich Nigerians ,like business mogul ,pastor,prophet,GO, u jst name it

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iyabo Ojo Subtly Reacts To Scandalous Reports Trailing Her Lately by AntiWailer: 5:03pm On Mar 22, 2017
ok
Re: Iyabo Ojo Subtly Reacts To Scandalous Reports Trailing Her Lately by oviejnr(m): 5:04pm On Mar 22, 2017
mn09abk:
Dont know her...this Afonjas need to carve out their own Afongawood....we dont know these hoes
SINCE YOU WANT TO BRING TRIBALISM INTO THIS WHAT ABOUT AUNT OGE OKOYE?? MUMU,TAKE JOR!!

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sarah Bassey Kisses Nathaniel Bassey, Her Husband (Photo) / Olamide And Phyno Look Dapper In New Photos / Yvonne Jegede Returns To Nigeria Months After Giving Birth, Steps Out With Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.