Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,101 members, 7,818,291 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Ignominious Christ Embassy Church, Shameless Oyakhilome - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ignominious Christ Embassy Church, Shameless Oyakhilome (3433 Views)

Kairo’s Embassy Church, Uyo Pastor's Wife Lied To Him (Photos) / 2-Year-Old Girl 'Ministers' At Christ Embassy Church (video) / The Christ Embassy Church Is A Cult (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ignominious Christ Embassy Church, Shameless Oyakhilome by PastorKun(m): 4:31pm On Jan 04, 2015
vooks:
Why would you need to control those who come to hear you? Why not hold the event in a public stadium big enough to accommodate even satanists like SonOfLucifer so they can get converted?

Because they are not primarily interested in converting anybody. Their primary goal is to attract revenue generating worshippers.
Re: Ignominious Christ Embassy Church, Shameless Oyakhilome by Goshen360(m): 5:09pm On Jan 04, 2015
vooks:
Why would you need to control those who come to hear you? Why not hold the event in a public stadium big enough to accommodate even satanists like SonOfLucifer so they can get converted?

^ ^ ^ grin grin grin They give stu.pid asnwers thinking everyone reading about them are stu.pid and unreasonable like them..... grin grin grin
Re: Ignominious Christ Embassy Church, Shameless Oyakhilome by ideology(m): 9:33pm On Jan 04, 2015
WackyJ1:

This is disappointing of you ID .
What kinda defence are you giving ,
Are you therefore saying that the fact that the church is growing is incontrovertible proof that the church is a legit one?

You attend there. is it true that they do a gate fee of 1000 naira during cross over night ?

people have said here that it is true. Are you saying they are liars?

Or is that the right means to reduce crowd?

Hello bro, am not here to agrue with you.
For me christianity is a personal thing, if you feel a particular denomination does not do what you like leave them and join another better still start your own church.

No amount of these accusations will stop that 20, 000 capacity building to be filled if they are holding any service there.

Since inception that is what it has been on every 31St Night. The initiators understand why and the members are not complaining, everyone cannot be in that building. There are viewing centers all over the world across all continents.

Face your own salvation and leave others life is choice, that's my point
Re: Ignominious Christ Embassy Church, Shameless Oyakhilome by WackyJ1(m): 9:48pm On Jan 04, 2015
ideology:

Hello bro, am not here to agrue with you.
For me christianity is a personal thing, if you feel a particular denomination does not do what you like leave them and join another better still start your own church.

No amount of these accusations will stop that 20, 000 capacity building to be filled if they are holding any service there.

Since inception that is what it has been on every 31St Night. The initiators understand why and the members are not complaining, everyone cannot be in that building. There are viewing centers all over the world across all continents.

Face your own salvation and leave others life is choice, that's my point

So a christian should be jumping from one church to another if he does not like what is being done there? and if he does not want to then he should do whatever the church asks him to. Giving the church the right to demand payment for the presence of God of such a landmark night as the 21st?

You have admitted that they collect that amount and you have also directly said that they are correct in collecting payment for attendance, your church is a big concert and entertainment ground where they have to pay for the services of God and still give the illogical reason of reducing crowd?

and you justify yourself by saying that the building will still be filled to capacity by like minded people who don't see anything wrong, who can afford to pay for the service and others who will pay because of religious ferventness.

Why can't they just turn people back when the building is at full capacity?

Personal salvation is not the point here. It is about what is right for the church that is supposed to be representing the body of christ to be doing.

2 Likes

Re: Ignominious Christ Embassy Church, Shameless Oyakhilome by ideology(m): 10:05pm On Jan 04, 2015
WackyJ1:

So a christian should be jumping from one church to another if he does not like what is being done there? and if he does not want to then he should do whatever the church asks him to. Giving the church the right to demand payment for the presence of God of such a landmark night as the 21st?

You have admitted that they collect that amount and you have also directly said that they are correct in collecting payment for attendance, your church is a big concert and entertainment ground where they have to pay for the services of God and still give the illogical reason of reducing crowd?

and you justify yourself by saying that the building will still be filled to capacity by like minded people who don't see anything wrong, who can afford to pay for the service and others who will pay because of religious ferventness.

Why can't they just turn people back when the building is at full capacity?

Personal salvation is not the point here. It is about what is right for the church that is supposed to be representing the body of christ to be doing.
You can see, its very obvious, all these is taking place in your mind.
You enjoy misinterpetation.

Did I say that payment is made to worship God??
All these assumptions is taking place in your mind.

Does the church collect money for attendance every other Sunday, like you are accusing??

Does the church collect money every time That venue is used for service??

Or has the church that started in 1984 been collecting fees every 31Night??

Like I said am not here to argue with you or convince you.

I'll advise you not to comment on things you know nothing about.
Re: Ignominious Christ Embassy Church, Shameless Oyakhilome by WackyJ1(m): 10:58pm On Jan 04, 2015
ideology:

You can see, its very obvious, all these is taking place in your mind.
You enjoy misinterpetation.

Did I say that payment is made to worship God??
All these assumptions is taking place in your mind.

Does the church collect money for attendance every other Sunday, like you are accusing??

Does the church collect money every time That venue is used for service??

Or has the church that started in 1984 been collecting fees every 31Night??

Like I said am not here to argue with you or convince you.

I'll advise you not to comment on things you know nothing about.

What is the defintion of fees: let me quote google:

"a payment made to a professional person or to a professional or public body in exchange for advice or services."

The public body here is the church and what is the services here rendered? Well The service itself.

How can you deny that the payment is not made to worship God and then you say that fees are payed every 31st night? is there anything they do there that they are paying for?

How long they have been doing it and how many people are agreeing to it is inconsequential and should not be used to judge whether it is right or wrong. That is what you keep missing in your defence.

Because it is done once a year is that also part of your justification?
Can you even hear yourself?

2 Likes

Re: Ignominious Christ Embassy Church, Shameless Oyakhilome by ideology(m): 4:47pm On Jan 05, 2015
WackyJ1:

What is the defintion of fees: let me quote google:

"a payment made to a professional person or to a professional or public body in exchange for advice or services."

The public body here is the church and what is the services here rendered? Well The service itself.

How can you deny that the payment is not made to worship God and then you say that fees are payed every 31st night? is there anything they do there that they are paying for?

How long they have been doing it and how many people are agreeing to it is inconsequential and should not be used to judge whether it is right or wrong. That is what you keep missing in your defence.

Because it is done once a year is that also part of your justification?
Can you even hear yourself?

You are on your own.

Call it what ever you want.

You don't know how the money came about and what it is being used for. And I don't owe you any explanation because you are biased.

It's all your mindset.
The people paying never called it fee or are they complaining.
They don't have the mindset you have.
Re: Ignominious Christ Embassy Church, Shameless Oyakhilome by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jan 05, 2015
ideology:

You are on your own.

Call it what ever you want.

You don't know how the money came about and what it is being used for. And I don't owe you any explanation because you are biased.
It's all your mindset.
The people paying never called it fee or are they complaining.
They don't have the mindset you have.
u are lucky my old phone done go... This one na pain when typing. I go for fry u alive.

Just read your post... Read it aloud. Choi u don fall my hand
Re: Ignominious Christ Embassy Church, Shameless Oyakhilome by ideology(m): 6:21pm On Jan 05, 2015
2sExy1:
u are lucky my old phone done go... This one na pain when typing. I go for fry u alive.

Just read your post... Read it aloud. Choi u don fall my hand
My dear, i insist on my stand.

Dont say what you don't know.
The people that attend the church are not fools, everyone is entitled to his life.

You can eat me up on this.

Christianity is not by force neither is your choice of demonination.

Be wise, after writing about Christ Embassy, you can keep writing about others but Be careful not to say what you don't know.

God bless you
Re: Ignominious Christ Embassy Church, Shameless Oyakhilome by simdam500(m): 7:09pm On Jan 05, 2015
OK am done listening to lies!

I need to hear from him myself. where do u see who is going to give 10million out for birthday? which is not him only.....
I doubt it...

* walk out *
Re: Ignominious Christ Embassy Church, Shameless Oyakhilome by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 17, 2015
Re: Ignominious Christ Embassy Church, Shameless Oyakhilome by UyiIredia(m): 11:12pm On Apr 17, 2015
@ OP: End of story.

(1) (2) (Reply)

C.C.T: God Is Not Wicked! / RCCG Open Heavens. The Peace Of God. Sermon & Prayer Point By Pastor E A Adeboye / Do You Find The Existence Of God Threatening?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.