Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,670 members, 7,820,352 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

He Shared Cars & Left Me Out - Herbalist Who Organised Kidnap Of Philanthropist - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / He Shared Cars & Left Me Out - Herbalist Who Organised Kidnap Of Philanthropist (17393 Views)

How Evans' Kidnap Of A Lagos Pharmacist Led To His Arrest (Photo) / Cleaner Steals $2600 From His Boss & Was Caught. See How He Shared The Money / Lagos Police Arrest Herbalist Who Makes Charms For Robbers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Shared Cars & Left Me Out - Herbalist Who Organised Kidnap Of Philanthropist by condralbede(m): 2:57pm On Jan 03, 2015
E dey pain gan.
Re: He Shared Cars & Left Me Out - Herbalist Who Organised Kidnap Of Philanthropist by Paultue: 2:58pm On Jan 03, 2015
Cool. Great job to the Nigerian Police
Re: He Shared Cars & Left Me Out - Herbalist Who Organised Kidnap Of Philanthropist by emonk: 2:58pm On Jan 03, 2015
Becoming an expert in mini importation is simple but requires some level of smartness. To Learn about the A, B, C of mini importation. click the link below
http://emmyjoach..com/2015/01/mini-importation-must-read.html?m=1
Re: He Shared Cars & Left Me Out - Herbalist Who Organised Kidnap Of Philanthropist by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:01pm On Jan 03, 2015
Kai what a shame! Lets hope next that the christian tithing system infiltrates the Ifa structure.

So that our Priests do not need to resort to kidnapping to gain their dues.

Our ways are getting corrupted due to neglect.

1 Like

Re: He Shared Cars & Left Me Out - Herbalist Who Organised Kidnap Of Philanthropist by halmeyd(m): 3:01pm On Jan 03, 2015
halmeyd:
7 yearz experience in diabolism? Wher were u wen okija shrine limited nd SOKA ritual enterprise were advertisin job vacancies 4 experienced herbalists nd ritualists? U supoze don submit ur CV nd bkum gainfully employed with fat salaries nd alowances.Hehehe
Re: He Shared Cars & Left Me Out - Herbalist Who Organised Kidnap Of Philanthropist by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:04pm On Jan 03, 2015
masonkz:

And they even had to say the herbalist has 27 years of experience, like something you'd put on a resumé. SMH!

Learning Ifa is not a joke. There is even an established university for Ifa.

It requires experience to become a seasoned priest and solve problems.

Unfortunately this mans personal issues of entitlement and greed got over him.

3 Likes

Re: He Shared Cars & Left Me Out - Herbalist Who Organised Kidnap Of Philanthropist by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 03, 2015
This are the same people that will call Jonathan clueless and say Nigeria is to corrupt and only Buhari can fix Nigeria with his koboko.

Useless people.
Re: He Shared Cars & Left Me Out - Herbalist Who Organised Kidnap Of Philanthropist by jdbrasco(m): 3:34pm On Jan 03, 2015
gboss4sure:
I taught they don't like money?
me too
Re: He Shared Cars & Left Me Out - Herbalist Who Organised Kidnap Of Philanthropist by Beamborla(f): 3:48pm On Jan 03, 2015
Ah couldn't read it cos twas too long... I'm just 'gon not comment sad
Re: He Shared Cars & Left Me Out - Herbalist Who Organised Kidnap Of Philanthropist by kenny1313(m): 3:54pm On Jan 03, 2015
Too long
Re: He Shared Cars & Left Me Out - Herbalist Who Organised Kidnap Of Philanthropist by gbodimowo(m): 4:01pm On Jan 03, 2015
masonkz:
Clowns all over the country.

Sick, greedy, blood-thirsty clowns

And they even had to say the herbalist has 27 years of experience, like something you'd put on a resumé. SMH!

As in eh

1 Like

Re: He Shared Cars & Left Me Out - Herbalist Who Organised Kidnap Of Philanthropist by 9jatatafo(m): 4:08pm On Jan 03, 2015
Too many bad rackets going on in this country. See CV of a herbalist, 27 years of experience, laugh want kill me. So the herbalist could not afford to buy a car with 27 years of experience? Instead he opted for kidnapping. We shall see.......
Re: He Shared Cars & Left Me Out - Herbalist Who Organised Kidnap Of Philanthropist by gungab(m): 4:24pm On Jan 03, 2015
God catch am
Re: He Shared Cars & Left Me Out - Herbalist Who Organised Kidnap Of Philanthropist by Bimpe29: 4:38pm On Jan 03, 2015
Hope they will get adequate penalty.
Re: He Shared Cars & Left Me Out - Herbalist Who Organised Kidnap Of Philanthropist by victorazy(m): 4:42pm On Jan 03, 2015
kingstylo01:

this statement got me rolling on the floor.. grin grin grin

Gost mod malfunctioned I guess.

1 Like

Re: He Shared Cars & Left Me Out - Herbalist Who Organised Kidnap Of Philanthropist by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 03, 2015
Sick fuucks, so because say dem no share cars give am na y hin cme organize d abduction. Shey na hin papa money dem take use buy the cars? Some people are insane.
Re: He Shared Cars & Left Me Out - Herbalist Who Organised Kidnap Of Philanthropist by 9Too: 5:34pm On Jan 03, 2015
prettyjo:
too long to read
yea! That's what makes you a student. You need to instil or inculcate the habit of reading such epistle, it helps you to be versatile.
Re: He Shared Cars & Left Me Out - Herbalist Who Organised Kidnap Of Philanthropist by jayedu108: 5:51pm On Jan 03, 2015
duni04:
Yoruba people are no good at kidnapping, they always get caught. They should have consulted someone from the east before going ahead with the kidnapping g grin
Re u encouraging kidnapping or look at the nonsense u jst spit out. Fr ur mouth,abeg sometimes make do of ur no 6 before u talk and always learn to say somtin reasonable next time.
Re: He Shared Cars & Left Me Out - Herbalist Who Organised Kidnap Of Philanthropist by Francis5: 6:06pm On Jan 03, 2015
duni04:
Yoruba people are no good at kidnapping, they always get caught. They should have consulted someone from the east before going ahead with the kidnapping g grin

Hahahah. Yoruba started kidnapping when easterners were still in diapers. What is the meaning of Gbomogbomo again?
It is just that Yorubas are incompetent in EVERYTHING THEY DO, good or bad.

1 Like

Re: He Shared Cars & Left Me Out - Herbalist Who Organised Kidnap Of Philanthropist by peeberry2(m): 6:54pm On Jan 03, 2015
prettyjo:
too long to read
are u that lazy madam?
Re: He Shared Cars & Left Me Out - Herbalist Who Organised Kidnap Of Philanthropist by cococandy(f): 7:28pm On Jan 03, 2015
A comedy of sorts. And this part had me lolling

He was said to have bragged to the community that, although the gang mentioned him during their confession, no policeman would dare enter his shrine. He was later arrested inside his shrine while attending to his customers.
Re: He Shared Cars & Left Me Out - Herbalist Who Organised Kidnap Of Philanthropist by Fourwinds: 9:39pm On Jan 03, 2015
kingstylo01:

e think say him shrine na holy temple cheesy
kingstylo01:

e think say him shrine na holy temple
Re: He Shared Cars & Left Me Out - Herbalist Who Organised Kidnap Of Philanthropist by Fourwinds: 9:44pm On Jan 03, 2015
prettyboi1989:
Sick fuucks, so because say dem no share cars give am na y hin cme organize d abduction. Shey na hin papa money dem take use buy the cars? Some people are insane.
na wetin dey always surprise me be dat. Money wel u sweat work for, somebody go still dey vex say u no share am reach am. Just imagine

(1) (2) (Reply)

Policemen Damage Passenger's Eye In Edo (photo) / Woman Beaten For "Possessing Spiritual Powers" In Benue State / Togolese Baby Factory Operator Arrested In Lagos, 3 Kids Recovered (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.