Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Woman Beaten For "Possessing Spiritual Powers" In Benue State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Beaten For "Possessing Spiritual Powers" In Benue State (17391 Views)

Pregnant Woman Beaten To Death By Husband Buried Alongside Her Baby (Graphic) / Pregnant Woman Beaten By Abia Task Force Thugs In Umuahia (Video, Photos) / Woman Beaten And Disgraced For Falsely Accusing A Man In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Beaten For "Possessing Spiritual Powers" In Benue State by owukpa(m): 9:33am On Sep 09, 2016
Benue: ‘if She Touches You, Your Money Will Disappear’ - Woman Beaten To Stupor

A Woman (names withheld), believed to posses spiritual power was nearly beaten to death after she was arrested by youths in Tomayiin Market in Katsina-Ala Local Government Area of Benue State, IDOMA VOICE reports.

According to a citizen reporter, the woman is believed to have spiritual power that whenever she touches anyone, the person’s valuables will disappear.

The source said, “Whenever she sees anyone for the first time she will greet the person by his/her name and relate as if she knew the person before.

“But if she eventually touches you the whole money you have on you will disappear. But however Luck run out on her as she mistakenly touched the wrong Person and she was caught and given the beating of her life by angry mob.”

IDOMA VOICE gathered that the woman was handed over to the Police in Katsina-Ala for further investigations.

http://www.idomavoice.com/2016/09/if-she-touches-you-your-money-will.html

Re: Woman Beaten For "Possessing Spiritual Powers" In Benue State by freesinzu(m): 9:37am On Sep 09, 2016
All I can say is " e BA mi ki gbe ole" grin

My real self tells me this woman was beaten for no reason, how can someone touch you and your money disappears, but still this Africa, Nigeria to be precise and somethings are beyond reasoning.

FTC grin

12 Likes

Re: Woman Beaten For "Possessing Spiritual Powers" In Benue State by sarrki(m): 9:38am On Sep 09, 2016
Foolish people

4 Likes

Re: Woman Beaten For "Possessing Spiritual Powers" In Benue State by Pierocash(m): 9:38am On Sep 09, 2016
i smell lies

2 Likes

Re: Woman Beaten For "Possessing Spiritual Powers" In Benue State by sarrki(m): 9:41am On Sep 09, 2016
Nigerians

I begin to see that out leaders are not our problem

At this age and time someone will just touch you and your money disappeared

18 Likes

Re: Woman Beaten For "Possessing Spiritual Powers" In Benue State by maverickdude(m): 9:43am On Sep 09, 2016
Foolishness undecided

1 Like

Re: Woman Beaten For "Possessing Spiritual Powers" In Benue State by Seun(m): 9:48am On Sep 09, 2016
Religion strikes again. Instead of teaching people that spiritual powers aren't real, preachers hype them so they can say, "our God is greater!"

33 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Woman Beaten For "Possessing Spiritual Powers" In Benue State by zarakay(f): 9:51am On Sep 09, 2016
undecided

1 Like

Re: Woman Beaten For "Possessing Spiritual Powers" In Benue State by joseph1832(m): 9:52am On Sep 09, 2016
Seun:
Religious superstition strikes again. Instead of teaching people these things aren't real, pastors hype them so they can say "but Jesus is greater!"
It's usually not real, until it happens to you.

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman Beaten For "Possessing Spiritual Powers" In Benue State by Behira(f): 9:52am On Sep 09, 2016
Adonbilivit undecided
Re: Woman Beaten For "Possessing Spiritual Powers" In Benue State by GameGod(m): 10:01am On Sep 09, 2016
Na them
Re: Woman Beaten For "Possessing Spiritual Powers" In Benue State by Seun(m): 10:02am On Sep 09, 2016
joseph1832:
It's usually not real, until it happens to you.
Why do spiritual powers only manifest in the midst of uneducated and superstitious people? Because illiterates are easily fooled. Someone who doesn't like this woman wanted to make her suffer, and all he had to do was accuse her of having imaginary spiritual powers.

In a sane society, the stupid boys who beat her would be ashamed to show their faces in any photo. And if they did, they would be arrested and charged to court for assault. I'd like to urge feminist NGOs to step in and help this woman. And if possible, to help get those boys arrested.

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Woman Beaten For "Possessing Spiritual Powers" In Benue State by Lukmann1: 10:04am On Sep 09, 2016
In this hard timed, witchcraft is still on go. if she confessed then she shall be in jailed of in court. rubbish
Re: Woman Beaten For "Possessing Spiritual Powers" In Benue State by herzern(m): 10:04am On Sep 09, 2016
To those Atheists that don't believe in Spiritual/Supernatural power......

These are lists of thinqs to do;;;

*Travel to Ilorin...

*Gather hoodlums/thuqs...

*proceed to all those "lonq beards" Alfa house.....

*accuse him of deceit and threaten to beat/punish him....

*drop your name and your Mother's name......

Seriously..... The man won't report yhu to Police......buh after 7 days ehn.....

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Beaten For "Possessing Spiritual Powers" In Benue State by VIPERVENOM(m): 10:05am On Sep 09, 2016
According to a citizen reporter, the woman is believed to have spiritual power that whenever she touches anyone, the person’s valuables will disappear.
Must everything be spiritual? She's just an expert pickpocket

5 Likes

Re: Woman Beaten For "Possessing Spiritual Powers" In Benue State by ifenes(m): 10:05am On Sep 09, 2016
Only in Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Woman Beaten For "Possessing Spiritual Powers" In Benue State by MadCow1: 10:05am On Sep 09, 2016
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4214865_kastinaaka_jpeg77f0df8958690bffbaf278fe4265805d

Unfhucking Believable..

These Niggas beat a woman up for having 'super powers'? angry angry angry

Well, Thank You religion.

Benue State seems to have a shiitload of reetarded Niggas.

#ChangeBeginsWithMe..

#iChange.....

18 Likes

Re: Woman Beaten For "Possessing Spiritual Powers" In Benue State by pendusky(m): 10:07am On Sep 09, 2016
Benue making headlines these weeks,

Seems they wan overthrow Kenya

BTW #ChangeBeginsWithBenue grin

5 Likes

Re: Woman Beaten For "Possessing Spiritual Powers" In Benue State by tintingz(m): 10:08am On Sep 09, 2016
Illiterates and backward people everywhere.

5 Likes

Re: Woman Beaten For "Possessing Spiritual Powers" In Benue State by kettle84(m): 10:08am On Sep 09, 2016
maverickdude:
Foolishness undecided
why do this people engage frequently in jungle justice.

1 Like

Re: Woman Beaten For "Possessing Spiritual Powers" In Benue State by jasysandra(f): 10:08am On Sep 09, 2016
Naija and jungle justice angry
Re: Woman Beaten For "Possessing Spiritual Powers" In Benue State by RexEmmyGee: 10:08am On Sep 09, 2016
she is just a girl
Re: Woman Beaten For "Possessing Spiritual Powers" In Benue State by Debaddest(m): 10:09am On Sep 09, 2016
She should go and touch polithiefcians.. that would be better
Re: Woman Beaten For "Possessing Spiritual Powers" In Benue State by Ask4bigneyo(m): 10:09am On Sep 09, 2016
ok
Re: Woman Beaten For "Possessing Spiritual Powers" In Benue State by ALAYORMII: 10:11am On Sep 09, 2016
Some people no get sense

1 Like

Re: Woman Beaten For "Possessing Spiritual Powers" In Benue State by BonaVIta(m): 10:14am On Sep 09, 2016
freesinzu:
All I can say is " e BA mi ki gbe ole" grin

My real self tells me this woman was beaten for no reason, how can someone touch you and your money disappears, but still this Africa, Nigeria to be precise and somethings are beyond reasoning.

Oh ... Please stop sounding as if you are from PLUTO, this is Africa.

Or do you thing NL is a place for only ideal stories and dumb comments.

I can ban you for that comment.
Re: Woman Beaten For "Possessing Spiritual Powers" In Benue State by Kiddominant(m): 10:15am On Sep 09, 2016
Well, I just came to check names, But why didn't she use the said spiritual powers on her beaters? NCAN Otukpo chapter.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Beaten For "Possessing Spiritual Powers" In Benue State by AwesomeHIM: 10:15am On Sep 09, 2016
Some people mentality should people questioned! undecided cry

1 Like

Re: Woman Beaten For "Possessing Spiritual Powers" In Benue State by Nairadays: 10:16am On Sep 09, 2016
believed to posses spiritual power

how was she then beaten?

Meanwhile this woman keeps stealing the Vote Donald Trump Banner Her Neighbour erects every now and then

http://www.nairadays.com/2016/09/07/woman-caught-red-handed-after-she-keeps-stealing-the-vote-donald-trump-sign-of-her-neighbor/

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Togolese Baby Factory Operator Arrested In Lagos, 3 Kids Recovered (Photo) / He Shared Cars & Left Me Out - Herbalist Who Organised Kidnap Of Philanthropist / Photos Of Political Thugs Arrested By Bauchi Police & Weapons Recovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.