Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,781 members, 7,817,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Does General Buhari Think Nigerians Have Forgotten? – Abidemi Babaolowo Oderinlo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Does General Buhari Think Nigerians Have Forgotten? – Abidemi Babaolowo Oderinlo (1140 Views)

Is This What Nigerians Have Been Reduced To?(pics) / 'Our Successors Have Forgotten Us' - Former PDP Governors/Deputies,To Form Forum / What Does Buhari Think He's Doing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does General Buhari Think Nigerians Have Forgotten? – Abidemi Babaolowo Oderinlo by excell12go(m): 1:44pm On Jan 03, 2015
Does General Buhari Think Nigerians
Have Forgotten? – Abidemi Babaolowo
Oderinlo

I read Buhari’s comment this morning and I almost laughed. He
said ..”Our country has gone through several rough patches, but
never before have I seen a Nigerian President declare war on his
own country as we are seeing now.” —- Grandpa Buhari, you can
lie ooo! What about the wars you declared on innocent Nigerians
as a military ruler… Your tolerance for opposition was superb then
I assume, so holistic that you jailed so many people without fair
trial..

As an oligarch and military ruler, you didn’t believe in equality
before the law. Just to mention a few of the things you did that I
am sure GEJ hasn’t even scratched the surface…

1. You jailed Lateef Jakande, Jim Nwobodo, Ambrose Ali, Pa
Adekunle Ajasin, Chief Ayo Ojewumi on cases that had no
foundation… That one is not war on Nigeria and Nigerians right?

2. You protected Awwal Ibrahim, the then Niger State governor,
who was arrested in Heathrow Airport in London with 14 million
pounds sterling and several millions of Naira and dollars by
putting him under house arrest. I wonder why you frown at GEJ
for protecting Ijaw thieves?

3. You placed Shehu Kangiwa, Sokoto State Governor who
conducted and supervised the famous Bakolori Massacre of poor
peasant farmers whose land were appropriated without
compensation under house arrest instead of the guillotine like you
always do with people that did nothing.

4. Ayo Ojewumi and Prof. Ambrose Alli came out of your prison
camps blind as a result of imprisonment on false charges… Even
Mandela still had his eyes after decades of imprisonment, what
did you inject in their system… Love abi?

5. You publicly executed three innocent Nigerians by enacting an
overnight law that made legality illegal for your own good
pleasure. Lawal Ojuolape (30), Bernard Ogedengbe (29) and
Bartholomew Owoh (26). were killed because you upgraded the
law to suit your blood thirst.

6. You jailed Ndukar Irabor and Tunde Thompson of the Guardian
on stories that were true under Decree 4. You told Nigerian
journalists then that “it did not matter whether the story reported
was true or not, if my regime did not like it, the writer would go to
jail.”

7. You Jailed Pa Adekunle Ajasin… you might want to tell us why?

8. You created emergency rule just because you wanted to jail
Fela Anikulapo -Kuti (Abami Eda) out of your way on trumped up
charges. The judge later confessed you ordered him to do
so..with an apology to Abami Eda. If Fela were alive today, he will
win you in any election with or without rigging, you should bury
your head in shame and stop calling yourself “elder statesman”
you are nothing near a statesman.. you be “enemy of state”.

9. You publicly said ” I decided to deal with this Fela problem
once and for all.” was Fela Kuti the voice of truth and freedom a
problem? You were and still a problem.. hundreds of thousands
are dead in your name..

10. As a smuggler, you supervised the smuggling of 53 suitcases
filled with cash through the MMA against the protests of General
Tunde Idiagbon and ironically, Abubakar Atiku, the then Director
General of the Customs. Your chief smuggler then was your ADC,
Col. Mustapha Jokolo.

11. Buhari, the unholy mallam, you placed President Shagari
under house arrest inside a palatial mansion in Ikoyi while you
locked up Shagari’s Vice, Alex Ekwueme in Kirikiri Prison… so
much for being a true Nigerian with no ethnic inclination… Sir
Ahmadu Bello will be very proud of you for upholding the dumb
ass Dan Fodio estate.

12. Worst of all, you subverted the will of the people that night in
1983 when you disbanded democracy with force… I’ve heard the
lame claim of bloodless coup, but you’ve shed more blood in
public view than any ruler Nigeria has seen..more than even the
stone-hearted Abacha, you are simply a lying, heartless, northern
Islamist.

For those that paint Buhari in shining anti-corrupton light, GEJ is
a lot like him, power drunk bigots that want to keep power at all
cost, even if the people they want to govern die miserable deaths
in the process… If GMB is still a saint, maybe GEJ is right about
stealing not being a corrupt practice… Killing is just murder not
corruption, stealing is just robbery not corruption… I choose the
truth though.

http://omojuwa.com/2014/07/general-buhari-nigerians-havent-forgotten-abidemi-babaolowo-oderinlo/
Re: Does General Buhari Think Nigerians Have Forgotten? – Abidemi Babaolowo Oderinlo by temitemi1(m): 1:50pm On Jan 03, 2015
Buhari where is ur certificate grin grin... GEJ till 2019!!!

5 Likes

Re: Does General Buhari Think Nigerians Have Forgotten? – Abidemi Babaolowo Oderinlo by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jan 03, 2015
Op bookohari don forget due to old age

4 Likes

Re: Does General Buhari Think Nigerians Have Forgotten? – Abidemi Babaolowo Oderinlo by maestrojay(m): 1:51pm On Jan 03, 2015
:As you cast your vote in theFebuary elections, remember;1. The chibok girls.2. Pump price of petroleumproduct.3. NNPC Missing 20billion dollars.4. Sale of PHCN5. Crude oil theft.6. Bokoharam7. Insecurity8. Power supply.9. Inflation.10. Exchange rate11. Bomb blast12. Missing 500billion SURE-Pfunds13. NNPC second account.14. Presidential fleet.15. Ethnicity16. Derailed rails etc.Let your conscience direct yourthumbs as you vote.# putNigeriaFIRST

1 Like

Re: Does General Buhari Think Nigerians Have Forgotten? – Abidemi Babaolowo Oderinlo by excell12go(m): 1:56pm On Jan 03, 2015
Front page Mods
Re: Does General Buhari Think Nigerians Have Forgotten? – Abidemi Babaolowo Oderinlo by Richie0974: 1:58pm On Jan 03, 2015
maestrojay:
:As you cast your vote in theFebuary elections, remember;1. The chibok girls.2. Pump price of petroleumproduct.3. NNPC Missing 20billion dollars.4. Sale of PHCN5. Crude oil theft.6. Bokoharam7. Insecurity8. Power supply.9. Inflation.10. Exchange rate11. Bomb blast12. Missing 500billion SURE-Pfunds13. NNPC second account.14. Presidential fleet.15. Ethnicity16. Derailed rails etc.Let your conscience direct yourthumbs as you vote.# putNigeriaFIRST
Can it still be ccompared 2 wat GMB has done..at least GEJ isn't trampling on peoples rights and Democracy....
Re: Does General Buhari Think Nigerians Have Forgotten? – Abidemi Babaolowo Oderinlo by emiye(m): 1:59pm On Jan 03, 2015
Who bears Babaolowo as a family name ? Maybe the fellow is from Nnewi, grin

Babaolowo can only at best be a nick name, the idiiot should come out of the shell.
Re: Does General Buhari Think Nigerians Have Forgotten? – Abidemi Babaolowo Oderinlo by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jan 03, 2015
maestrojay:

Also the killing of Youth Corpers[img][/img] cool
Re: Does General Buhari Think Nigerians Have Forgotten? – Abidemi Babaolowo Oderinlo by myola(m): 2:07pm On Jan 03, 2015
those were old stories, all his sins has been forgiven because he is now a progressive. But let him show us his certificates, i hope we are not asking for too much.
Re: Does General Buhari Think Nigerians Have Forgotten? – Abidemi Babaolowo Oderinlo by Princecalm(m): 2:12pm On Jan 03, 2015
If Buhari would have done all those things mentioned there under this present day government then we can conclude the type of man Buhari really is. But we are yet to see him ruling under Democracy or tell me what have we not seen under Jonathan in this past few years.
Change is still the watchword.
Re: Does General Buhari Think Nigerians Have Forgotten? – Abidemi Babaolowo Oderinlo by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jan 03, 2015
myola:
those were old stories, all his sins has been forgiven because he is now a progressive. But let him show us his certificates, i hope we are not asking for too much.
a man who don't care if something is right or wrong GOD 4giv him if this is truth
Re: Does General Buhari Think Nigerians Have Forgotten? – Abidemi Babaolowo Oderinlo by kendrick9(m): 2:30pm On Jan 03, 2015
buhari please show us ur certificates first of all
Re: Does General Buhari Think Nigerians Have Forgotten? – Abidemi Babaolowo Oderinlo by theM16: 2:39pm On Jan 03, 2015
Nobody go tell anybody who to vote. We are all in dis tgda. If u feel jonathan and his goons are doing the right thing please kindly vote for them. If u r blinded cos of tribe or whatever bias u v to c dt dis naija is actually in deep shit in the hands of jonathan, good for u. When they loot the country dry their children go dey enjoy oversees una go dey dey argue. If u rili tnk ow we r livin in Naija is gud enuf, I wish u al d best

1 Like

Re: Does General Buhari Think Nigerians Have Forgotten? – Abidemi Babaolowo Oderinlo by saintikechi(m): 2:50pm On Jan 03, 2015
maestrojay:

and over look buhari's many crimes

1 Like

Re: Does General Buhari Think Nigerians Have Forgotten? – Abidemi Babaolowo Oderinlo by atlwireles: 2:56pm On Jan 03, 2015
Shehu Kangiwa died in 1981, he was responsible for the 1980 Bakolori irrigation project massacre. Please OP modify your write up.
Re: Does General Buhari Think Nigerians Have Forgotten? – Abidemi Babaolowo Oderinlo by Juliaann(f): 3:19pm On Jan 03, 2015
Buhari will cry again as usual because he will not win this election

mark my word

1 Like

Re: Does General Buhari Think Nigerians Have Forgotten? – Abidemi Babaolowo Oderinlo by AJ01(m): 12:00pm On Jan 04, 2015
Both goodluck and buhari should give way..they are noy competent...nonsense..
Re: Does General Buhari Think Nigerians Have Forgotten? – Abidemi Babaolowo Oderinlo by IGBOSON1: 12:27pm On Jan 04, 2015
emiye:
Who bears Babaolowo as a family name ? Maybe the fellow is from Nnewi, grin

Babaolowo can only at best be a nick name, the idiiot should come out of the shell.

^^^So what part of his post is a lie?
Re: Does General Buhari Think Nigerians Have Forgotten? – Abidemi Babaolowo Oderinlo by Millionjazz(m): 9:12am On Jan 11, 2015
Well, all those past leaders and corruption frontliners that kept Nigeria in this failed state are all now dressed in APC's coat and will not shouting change. This is simple, they al want the life time power...Nigerians should wake up and stop believing lies told by those power drunk military men! Well from frying pan to fire is still change. I believe the law of KARMA will always prevail, since they made Nigeria ungovernable for OTHERS, they can't be expecting a peaceful Nigeria anyways! #SAIkARMA
Re: Does General Buhari Think Nigerians Have Forgotten? – Abidemi Babaolowo Oderinlo by gunuvi(m): 10:39am On Jan 11, 2015
Juliaann:
Buhari will cry again as usual because he will not win this election

mark my word
No amount of CPR carried out on him to revive him on Feb 15th will work. Buhari will faint and will be unable to wake up to the shame of his loss again.
Re: Does General Buhari Think Nigerians Have Forgotten? – Abidemi Babaolowo Oderinlo by Nobody: 10:51am On Jan 11, 2015
Buhari dat said he will implement sharia, 2001 has changed. IPO,

(1) (Reply)

If GEJ Is Shoeless We Can Now Call Buhari Certificateless / Certificate Saga: Only Court Can Disqualify Buhari - Says, INEC / Did Mama Peace Really Say Ourgod On Earth Is PDP?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.