Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

I Won’t Betray Keshi — Amokachi - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Won’t Betray Keshi — Amokachi (554 Views)

JS Hercules Promotes Daniel Amokachi To Technical Director, Poses With Family / Amokachi With His Twins As Babies Vs With Them As Teens Vs With Them As Men / Kalim And Nazim Amokachi Signed By Besiktas, Turkish Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Won’t Betray Keshi — Amokachi by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 03, 2015
Nigeria assistant coach Daniel Amokachi insists Stephen Keshi remains in charge of the Super Eagles, despite his contract having expired last year.

Keshi’s deal with the Super Eagles came to an end after the 2014 World Cup, although the tactician maintained the reins throughout their failed AFCON qualifying campaign, where they finished third in Group A.

Question marks still hang over the role Keshi will have with Nigeria in 2015, but Amokachi, who is preparing the side ahead of friendly matches against Sudan and Ivory Coast, insists the coach is still very much in charge of the team.

“This is not my team I’m only sitting in for my boss, Stephen Keshi. I can;t betray him. He’s the boss and I’m only here to do a job as a coach,” Amokachi told Cool FM.

Speaking about their two upcoming matches, where a host of young players have been called up to action, Amokachi said: “These are players that we know, a lot of them we know and Keshi knows they are coming into the fold. And it’s always good to work with young players who want to learn and are willing to get to the next level and I think it’s a good start.”
- See more at: www.ireviewplace.com

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Betray Keshi — Amokachi by njideoby(f): 2:04pm On Jan 03, 2015
This is an attribute of a good sportsman.
Re: I Won’t Betray Keshi — Amokachi by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jan 03, 2015
njideoby:
This is an attribute of a good sportsman.
we hope he is a good sportsman
Re: I Won’t Betray Keshi — Amokachi by njideoby(f): 2:13pm On Jan 03, 2015
masterchi:
we hope he is a good sportsman
Let's keep our fingers crossed.
Re: I Won’t Betray Keshi — Amokachi by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 03, 2015
njideoby:

Let's keep our fingers crossed.
nope! wont cross mine. will be observing sha

(1) (Reply)

Former Enyimba Captain & Caf Champions League Winner, Romanus Orjinta Is Dead / We Now Know Why Szczesny Went AWOL Against Southampton / Transfer News| Emenike Storms London For Spurs Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.