Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,228 members, 7,811,631 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

JS Hercules Promotes Daniel Amokachi To Technical Director, Poses With Family - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / JS Hercules Promotes Daniel Amokachi To Technical Director, Poses With Family (64427 Views)

Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle / The Moment Daniel Amokachi Substituted Himself On And Scored 2 Goals(throw Back) / Tijani Babangida And Daniel Amokachi At Africa Legends Game In Kano (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

JS Hercules Promotes Daniel Amokachi To Technical Director, Poses With Family by dainformant(m): 6:42pm On May 18, 2017
Here are lovely photos of former Super Eagles captain and striker, Daniel Amokachi, who has been elevated to the position of Technical Director of Finnish League side, JS Hercules. Daniel Amokachi was appointed coach of the team in January 2016, but will now work with the team in a bigger capacity.

The former Nigeria international revealed the information on his Instagram page on Wednesday.

"Excited to announce that I will be transitioning to the role of #TechnicalDirector at @jshercules #theamokachis #kakkonen #football #futbol,” amokachi wrote.

D. Amokachi took the time to explain the decision to the first team together with the chairman : “It was hard for me and for the players but we all know that this is better for the team. I still go to the training sessions and I will continue to help them with one on one sessions to improve their football skills“. In this way, D. Amokachi will continue as a valued member of the team while focusing on other aspects of club work.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/05/photos-of-daniel-amokachi-and-his-cute.html

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: JS Hercules Promotes Daniel Amokachi To Technical Director, Poses With Family by dainformant(m): 6:44pm On May 18, 2017
cc; lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: JS Hercules Promotes Daniel Amokachi To Technical Director, Poses With Family by joseo: 7:07pm On May 18, 2017
beautiful family...

91 Likes 2 Shares

Re: JS Hercules Promotes Daniel Amokachi To Technical Director, Poses With Family by geebril(m): 8:07pm On May 18, 2017
Wishin him goodluck oo.....

and btw, how old iz dah his dawta sef grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: JS Hercules Promotes Daniel Amokachi To Technical Director, Poses With Family by Codes151(m): 8:55pm On May 18, 2017
Ok

1 Like

Re: JS Hercules Promotes Daniel Amokachi To Technical Director, Poses With Family by ichommy(m): 8:55pm On May 18, 2017
Adorable
Re: JS Hercules Promotes Daniel Amokachi To Technical Director, Poses With Family by TINALETC3(f): 8:55pm On May 18, 2017
grin u need to b flogged grin
geebril:

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: JS Hercules Promotes Daniel Amokachi To Technical Director, Poses With Family by coalcoal1(m): 8:55pm On May 18, 2017
I wish him well. I'm sure he has learned his lessons. I remember when he bought a private jet in the peak of his career then.

8 Likes

Re: JS Hercules Promotes Daniel Amokachi To Technical Director, Poses With Family by lifezone247(m): 8:56pm On May 18, 2017
geebril:

say what??

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: JS Hercules Promotes Daniel Amokachi To Technical Director, Poses With Family by emeijeh(m): 8:56pm On May 18, 2017
The bull!!!

Indomie children are all in chaos.. .. . They don't know who he is!

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: JS Hercules Promotes Daniel Amokachi To Technical Director, Poses With Family by free2ryhme: 8:56pm On May 18, 2017
Good one

The bull!
Re: JS Hercules Promotes Daniel Amokachi To Technical Director, Poses With Family by Sisqoman(m): 8:56pm On May 18, 2017
Who is Amokachi when am hungry.

2 Likes

Re: JS Hercules Promotes Daniel Amokachi To Technical Director, Poses With Family by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 18, 2017
how him just born boys full every where! Where is their mother? Why are they snapping with their uncle and dad only?
Re: JS Hercules Promotes Daniel Amokachi To Technical Director, Poses With Family by free2ryhme: 8:56pm On May 18, 2017
Congrats, amokachi
Re: JS Hercules Promotes Daniel Amokachi To Technical Director, Poses With Family by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 18, 2017
Good for him
Re: JS Hercules Promotes Daniel Amokachi To Technical Director, Poses With Family by free2ryhme: 8:57pm On May 18, 2017
Sisqoman:
Who is Amokachi when am hungry.

Go die of hunger

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: JS Hercules Promotes Daniel Amokachi To Technical Director, Poses With Family by Smooyis(m): 8:57pm On May 18, 2017
Lovely family
Re: JS Hercules Promotes Daniel Amokachi To Technical Director, Poses With Family by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 18, 2017
hmmm

So as girls full this country reach na oyinbo u see give belle angry

U no see amaka and co

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JS Hercules Promotes Daniel Amokachi To Technical Director, Poses With Family by free2ryhme: 8:57pm On May 18, 2017
emeijeh:
F

Foolishness
Re: JS Hercules Promotes Daniel Amokachi To Technical Director, Poses With Family by Oildichotomy(m): 8:57pm On May 18, 2017
Daniel Amokachi genes is like one of the strongest in the world. Even the wife looks like him already

Wawu!!

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: JS Hercules Promotes Daniel Amokachi To Technical Director, Poses With Family by Soteriahascome: 8:58pm On May 18, 2017
I wan Marry oyibo ooo
Re: JS Hercules Promotes Daniel Amokachi To Technical Director, Poses With Family by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 18, 2017
Look at those twins. Just cool.

Check my signature... Let's deal.

1 Like

Re: JS Hercules Promotes Daniel Amokachi To Technical Director, Poses With Family by emeijeh(m): 8:58pm On May 18, 2017
free2ryhme:

Foolishness
Your foolishness i guess

2 Likes

Re: JS Hercules Promotes Daniel Amokachi To Technical Director, Poses With Family by mightyhaze: 9:00pm On May 18, 2017
coalcoal1:
I wish him well. I'm sure he has learned his lessons. I remember when he bought a private jet in the peak of his career then.
my brother,...u sure say u sabi wetin be private jet? sad

1 Like

Re: JS Hercules Promotes Daniel Amokachi To Technical Director, Poses With Family by oluseyiforjesus(m): 9:01pm On May 18, 2017
Hope one of dem is a footballer?
Re: JS Hercules Promotes Daniel Amokachi To Technical Director, Poses With Family by peekay007: 9:02pm On May 18, 2017
u want try child abuse with the Bull daughter? i'm looking forward greeting you in kirikiri Hospital grin
geebril:

2 Likes

Re: JS Hercules Promotes Daniel Amokachi To Technical Director, Poses With Family by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 18, 2017
The bull... some people thought his marriage won't last this long... He took a nice shoot on those twin boys coincidentally they are footballers

3 Likes

Re: JS Hercules Promotes Daniel Amokachi To Technical Director, Poses With Family by DeRay98(m): 9:03pm On May 18, 2017
dainformant:
Here are lovely photos of former Super Eagles captain and striker, Daniel Amokachi, who has been elevated to the position of Technical Director of Finnish League side, JS Hercules. Daniel Amokachi was appointed coach of the team in January 2016, but will now work with the team in a bigger capacity.

The former Nigeria international revealed the information on his Instagram page on Wednesday.

"Excited to announce that I will be transitioning to the role of #TechnicalDirector at @jshercules #theamokachis #kakkonen #football #futbol,” amokachi wrote.

D. Amokachi took the time to explain the decision to the first team together with the chairman : “It was hard for me and for the players but we all know that this is better for the team. I still go to the training sessions and I will continue to help them with one on one sessions to improve their football skills“. In this way, D. Amokachi will continue as a valued member of the team while focusing on other aspects of club work.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/05/photos-of-daniel-amokachi-and-his-cute.html

So, Amokachi's Tunisian model wife stayed with him all these while?
I thought she left him when his career ended abruptly due to injury and money slowed down.

8 Likes

Re: JS Hercules Promotes Daniel Amokachi To Technical Director, Poses With Family by DeRay98(m): 9:05pm On May 18, 2017
itsJude:
hmmm

So as girls full this country reach na oyinbo u see give belle angry

U no see amaka and co

Go hid your ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: JS Hercules Promotes Daniel Amokachi To Technical Director, Poses With Family by Beno3: 9:05pm On May 18, 2017
More grease to your elbow! cool
Re: JS Hercules Promotes Daniel Amokachi To Technical Director, Poses With Family by Cornerstone2020(m): 9:06pm On May 18, 2017
Success in your new role
Re: JS Hercules Promotes Daniel Amokachi To Technical Director, Poses With Family by figure007(m): 9:08pm On May 18, 2017
Are those guys twin ?? Omo am happy with such a lovely children he's got.... And looking just like them papa... Unlike some people having 100 of baby mama about like pangolo miliki

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alex Iwobi Shares Photo With Iheanacho On Twitter After Eagles Win, Fans React / 5 World Cup Stars Who Don't Have A Girlfriend / Qatar World Cup Stadium Is Made From Shipping Containers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.