Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,263 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

In One Sentence Describe General Buhari And His Teeming Supporters On Nairaland! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In One Sentence Describe General Buhari And His Teeming Supporters On Nairaland! (2882 Views)

Photo Of President Muhammadu Buhari And Osinbajo As He Arrives From UK / Osinbajo And His Supporters On A Motorcade In Abuja On Monday(photos) / In a Sentence Describe Goodluck Jonathan & His Teeming Supporters On Nairaland! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In One Sentence Describe General Buhari And His Teeming Supporters On Nairaland! by Change2015(m): 2:48pm On Jan 03, 2015
Marching to a historic victory!

#change
#GMB
#APC

3 Likes

Re: In One Sentence Describe General Buhari And His Teeming Supporters On Nairaland! by Dlionsheart: 2:49pm On Jan 03, 2015
Blind to facts and reality of the moment
Re: In One Sentence Describe General Buhari And His Teeming Supporters On Nairaland! by bondingman: 2:50pm On Jan 03, 2015
A disgruntled saucy bunch of ingrates.
Re: In One Sentence Describe General Buhari And His Teeming Supporters On Nairaland! by nep2ra(m): 2:51pm On Jan 03, 2015
GMB. The People's General.

#SaiBuhari

1 Like

Re: In One Sentence Describe General Buhari And His Teeming Supporters On Nairaland! by huptin(m): 2:51pm On Jan 03, 2015
tomakint:

....wao fantastic and Lagos is owing $3 billion? Oshogbo is looking like a glorified jungle compared to Enugu town! Teachers in Ekiti (under Fayemi), Osun, Oyo are owed salaries by the State government, basic amenities still lacking in these States....indeed, they are clueful!

But people are running away from that Enugu that is so developed like locusts on a daily basis to to those states on a per minute basis.... irony of life.
Re: In One Sentence Describe General Buhari And His Teeming Supporters On Nairaland! by jmaine: 2:51pm On Jan 03, 2015
Intelligent gentlemen and ladies viciously puncturing all seeming lies and propaganda from the APC maggots

1 Like

Re: In One Sentence Describe General Buhari And His Teeming Supporters On Nairaland! by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jan 03, 2015
Team of Patriots

2 Likes

Re: In One Sentence Describe General Buhari And His Teeming Supporters On Nairaland! by emiye(m): 2:53pm On Jan 03, 2015
jmaine:
Intelligent gentlemen and ladies viciously puncturing all seeming lies and propaganda from the APC PDP maggots
You just woke up from sleep.

1 Like

Re: In One Sentence Describe General Buhari And His Teeming Supporters On Nairaland! by jmaine: 2:56pm On Jan 03, 2015
emiye:
You just woke up from sleep.

An APC maggot on parade just quoted me just as expected
Re: In One Sentence Describe General Buhari And His Teeming Supporters On Nairaland! by BrokenTV: 2:57pm On Jan 03, 2015
emiye:

Typical of anti buhari crooks is they turn beer parlour rumours to truth.
This is not about beer parlour gossip it is about providing Buhari certificate. Or are you with the certificate.
Re: In One Sentence Describe General Buhari And His Teeming Supporters On Nairaland! by tomakint: 2:57pm On Jan 03, 2015
huptin:

But people are running away from that Enugu that is so developed like locusts on a daily basis to to those states on a per minute basis.... irony of life.
The last time I visited Enugu (3 years ago) what I saw in every nooks and crannies of the hilly town are 'sea of heads' so who are these 'imaginary people of your imagination running away' from this beautiful town?
Re: In One Sentence Describe General Buhari And His Teeming Supporters On Nairaland! by tolurainbow(m): 2:58pm On Jan 03, 2015
God sent
Re: In One Sentence Describe General Buhari And His Teeming Supporters On Nairaland! by huptin(m): 3:00pm On Jan 03, 2015
tomakint:

The last time I visited Enugu (3 years ago) what I saw in every nooks and crannies of the hilly town are 'sea of heads' so who are these 'imaginary people of your imagination running away' from this beautiful town?

and more than 80% of all industries are in these terrible states, and of course 55% of all economic activities in the country take place in just 2 of those horrible states. Wow what an irony of life.
Re: In One Sentence Describe General Buhari And His Teeming Supporters On Nairaland! by emiye(m): 3:02pm On Jan 03, 2015
BrokenTV:

This is not about beer parlour gossip it is about providing Buhari certificate. Or are you with the certificate.

To the best of my knowledge those asking for the certificate are beer parlour based individuals... . They are ethnic jaundiced nonentities.

Only real institutions matter.
Re: In One Sentence Describe General Buhari And His Teeming Supporters On Nairaland! by tomakint: 3:02pm On Jan 03, 2015
tolurainbow:
God sent
God sent? He lost in 2011 under CPC and innocent lives were lost by the protests that followed from his teeming supporters....and you called that...God sent? I ask you....were you a slave in.your former life?
Re: In One Sentence Describe General Buhari And His Teeming Supporters On Nairaland! by BrokenTV: 3:19pm On Jan 03, 2015
emiye:

To the best of my knowledge those asking for the certificate are beer parlour based individuals... . They are ethnic jaundiced nonentities.

Only real institutions matter.
Story for the gods, if Buhari is determined to fight corruption he should first of all provide his certificate. They say he is a man of integrity he should uphold it by doing the needful. I am very sure that if this case is about GEJ you won't have wrote that trash.

1 Like

Re: In One Sentence Describe General Buhari And His Teeming Supporters On Nairaland! by emiye(m): 3:23pm On Jan 03, 2015
BrokenTV:

Story for the gods, if Buhari is determined to fight corruption he should first of all provide his certificate. They say he is a man of integrity he should uphold it by doing the needful. I am very sure that if this case is about GEJ you won't have wrote that trash.

He care less about nonentities. Who are those asking for Buhari's certificates? unknown nonentities.
Re: In One Sentence Describe General Buhari And His Teeming Supporters On Nairaland! by SOUNDKING: 3:48pm On Jan 03, 2015
Anointed &myopic f;->;->ls
Re: In One Sentence Describe General Buhari And His Teeming Supporters On Nairaland! by stebell(m): 3:56pm On Jan 03, 2015
They are janjaweeeds
No they are rodents.
Re: In One Sentence Describe General Buhari And His Teeming Supporters On Nairaland! by appini: 3:56pm On Jan 03, 2015
They are all suffering from Bipolar Disorder

1 Like

Re: In One Sentence Describe General Buhari And His Teeming Supporters On Nairaland! by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 03, 2015
Winners grin grin angry
Re: In One Sentence Describe General Buhari And His Teeming Supporters On Nairaland! by tollu: 4:01pm On Jan 03, 2015
It is sad the quality of individuals that make up the Nigerian Youth of today.
Has it been reduced to this display of hate? Get your PVC and use it. There's no need going around, wasting energy insulting each other.
Re: In One Sentence Describe General Buhari And His Teeming Supporters On Nairaland! by idumuose(m): 4:16pm On Jan 03, 2015
Criminals

1 Like

Re: In One Sentence Describe General Buhari And His Teeming Supporters On Nairaland! by tomakint: 4:20pm On Jan 03, 2015
idumuose:
Criminals
I trust my guy, always on course! Indeed, they are bunch of criminals!
Re: In One Sentence Describe General Buhari And His Teeming Supporters On Nairaland! by ChinemeOkpan: 4:20pm On Jan 03, 2015
Sai GMB

Re: In One Sentence Describe General Buhari And His Teeming Supporters On Nairaland! by ChinemeOkpan: 4:21pm On Jan 03, 2015
Sai Buhari

Former President , a member of the PDP says it all

Re: In One Sentence Describe General Buhari And His Teeming Supporters On Nairaland! by ItsMeAboki(m): 4:22pm On Jan 03, 2015
The progressives working towards change for better tomorrow for all Nigerians.

In GMB we trust: Nigeria sai Buhari

Re: In One Sentence Describe General Buhari And His Teeming Supporters On Nairaland! by tomakint: 4:24pm On Jan 03, 2015
ItsMeAboki:
The progressives working towards change for better tomorrow for all Nigerians.

In GMB we trust: Nigeria sai Buhari
I like your spirit.
Re: In One Sentence Describe General Buhari And His Teeming Supporters On Nairaland! by tolurainbow(m): 5:31pm On Jan 03, 2015
tomakint:

God sent? He lost in 2011 under CPC and innocent lives were lost by the protests that followed from his teeming supporters....and you called that...God sent? I ask you....were you a slave in.your former life?
y r u so sentimental 2 hell 2 ur clueless statement...wen e wins u can go n kill urself..
Re: In One Sentence Describe General Buhari And His Teeming Supporters On Nairaland! by 100Cents: 8:06pm On Jan 03, 2015
atlwireles:
Helpless and Illiterate

Gbam !

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gov. Rotimi Amaechi Convoy Attacked At By Rumuolumeni Youths This Evening / Protagonists Of Biafra Not Invited To UN Or AU Meetings —uwazurike / 2 Beheaded, 4 Injured In Renewed Anambra/kogi Oil Wells Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.