Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,597 members, 7,851,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:13 PM

Photo Prof. Osinbajo Takes Campaign To Ikenne Ogun State - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Prof. Osinbajo Takes Campaign To Ikenne Ogun State (31556 Views)

Photo: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Looking Cool In A Presidential Jet / Prof. Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Beautiful Women In Abuja (photo) / Photo - Prof Osinbajo Rejoicing As APC Wins Big (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Prof. Osinbajo Takes Campaign To Ikenne Ogun State by emiye(m): 9:01pm On Jan 03, 2015
HopeAtHand:

We await him in the creeks of Niger Delta..

He must ensure the APC gospel according to Pastor Osinbajo gets to Nigerians within the creeks.

BTW, i hope he knows how to swim. grin grin

share the gospel to your fellows in the creek. You now have a chance of a transformed creek. Abi una like to dey chop fish wey don drink petroleum?

1 Like

Re: Photo Prof. Osinbajo Takes Campaign To Ikenne Ogun State by Isryl02(m): 9:02pm On Jan 03, 2015
eighTHREAD:
Osinbanjo will even be more accepted when he takes the campaign train to southeast because the people there are rejecting BADLUCK. [size=88pt]view the video where father mbaka tarnished goodluck jonathan's government.[/size]
that pastor strong o, see as e finish GEJ without comma, I no fit watch d video finish sef, out of shame 4 d presido. Dis country sef...
Re: Photo Prof. Osinbajo Takes Campaign To Ikenne Ogun State by robinsoncrosoe: 9:03pm On Jan 03, 2015
Jonathan For 2015

"Even though I have said it time and time again that the president should control his wife but there is something significant about Mr. President.

He is the first president without any ties to the military mafia. All his children are in schools here in Nigeria. You cannot come across a skyscraper in any corner of Nigeria and people will tell you it belongs to him; even a seven storey building.

I strongly believe that GEJ is a phenomenal change from before and if we cannot find a better, young alternative, then we must remain with him until we can groom someone better.

This is no time to go back to the military mafia and go back to our vomit"

- Prof. Wole Soyinka

1 Like

Re: Photo Prof. Osinbajo Takes Campaign To Ikenne Ogun State by clemzy05: 9:03pm On Jan 03, 2015
Akshow:
what is this one saying? what had greed got to do with campaign Have u ever seen or heard of ur non existing VP namadi samboribobo? u think politicians should remain in their air condition office and splash money around abi? u are an enemy of this great country
Correct talk... Lecture him... Politics 105
Re: Photo Prof. Osinbajo Takes Campaign To Ikenne Ogun State by calaway: 9:04pm On Jan 03, 2015
kendrick9:
all i said is he should move out from his comfort zone.. if him and his running mate are serious about ruling nigeria then he shouldn't be just confined to the southwest. afterall majority of yorubas are in support of him. so he should start campaigning in the east,south and north.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/01/suspected-fulani-herdsmen-kill-25-kaduna-plateau/

Buhari is the president general of the MIYATTI ALLAH (fulani community whose stock in trade is to demolish peasant farmers livelihood in the name of grazing migration. If villagers/farmers should protest, they are visited with AK47 wielding death merchants who disappear into thin air as soon as the deed is done. Of course no one has been brought to book book because they have been emboldened by this born-to-rule mentality often displayed by their leaders who never find faults with them, after all, they own Nigeria while others are just mere water carriers. That is why Buhari could make such an unstatemanly speech to Governor Lam Adesina in Ibadan. ka ji kwo?) west africa

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/01/suspected-fulani-herdsmen-kill-25-kaduna-plateau/

It appears this is just the beginning as the chief sponsor of these evil fulani is foolishly considered for president of Nigeria. Nigerians are wholesomely asking for trouble from these fulani and I am 110% sure they will get it ! Just remember some of the previous threats, ie: (1) Murtala Nyako recently quoted as saying that "now the fulani can assemble an AK47 rifle, the equation is now ballanced". (2) Sultan of Sokoto, Muhammadu Buhari, Sanusi Lamido, Kwankwaso and etc, all promising an escalation of violence if they do not regain "their political, economic and administrative control of Nigeria". I pity southerners who have suddenly found it fashionable to insult President Jonathan, soon , these same ingrates will be crushed under a brutal, senseless and undemocratic regime, controlled exclusively by these fula people from Guinea, and that would be the worst regime that Nigeria has even known.
Re: Photo Prof. Osinbajo Takes Campaign To Ikenne Ogun State by Isryl02(m): 9:06pm On Jan 03, 2015
eighTHREAD:
Osinbanjo will even be more accepted when he takes the campaign train to southeast because the people there are rejecting BADLUCK. [size=88pt]view the video where father mbaka tarnished goodluck jonathan's government.[/size]
that pastor strong o, see as e finish GEJ without comma, I no fit watch d video finish sef, out of shame 4 d presido. Dis country sef...
I think you can open a thread for it. Tho I stil respect my presido, mayb till Feb 14th. lipsrsealed
Re: Photo Prof. Osinbajo Takes Campaign To Ikenne Ogun State by Martiyu(m): 9:07pm On Jan 03, 2015
Am I missing something here? People keep saying Buhari is unlearned and as such would regard the educational sector less. I put it to you to tell me what Jonathan did to improve the educational sector.

If you are quick to forget, I am not cos I could remember the number of times students had to stay at home because of incessant ASUU and ASUP strike.
And that came from the so called learned person

I hope you all are aware of the minimum percentage of a country's budget that UNESCO I think says should go into the educational sector? 25%, I doubt if half of this minimum is met.

Let me remind you that it was agreed upon by the representatives of the ASUU and FG that the sum of #200b naira would be given for infrastructural development and to meet other attendant problems in our federal universities. Ask yourself how long it took the govt to disburse the said amount. That is even if it has been disbursed.

Another question for you to ask yourself is, why now? Oh! Your guess is as good as mine. To garner votes. It has political undertone.

Now ask yourself again, will someone who was in the four corners of a university, who knows the importance of education in nation building and empowerment politicise same?
Hell not!

So, does the so called learned person now give a Bleep about education?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Prof. Osinbajo Takes Campaign To Ikenne Ogun State by coolhamid(m): 9:11pm On Jan 03, 2015
Juliaann:
Thunder fire your head there ODE!!!
it pained you right? Next time learn to share your views on nairaland without insulting GMB...Take a cue from me, I may be Pro GMB But I would never insult GEJ... Mofo!!!

2 Likes

Re: Photo Prof. Osinbajo Takes Campaign To Ikenne Ogun State by coolhamid(m): 9:12pm On Jan 03, 2015
africanqueen111:
u dat is intelligent, lacks maturity, otherwise u won't insult her. We r all heRe to air our opinion bt dnt let ur freedom breach another person's right
Madam, why not mind your own business.. Don't start what you can't finish...
Re: Photo Prof. Osinbajo Takes Campaign To Ikenne Ogun State by teadrake(m): 9:14pm On Jan 03, 2015
3cycle:
See what greed has turned a prof to angry
Prof paired with an illiterate who can't provide his certificates.
Gej till buhari goes to school grin
Perhaps you're still a kid sucking his mama's breast for berating a renowned prof.Are you better acumenly and intellectually to our veterans and our fathers who posses no certificates during the oldies and now?You're a disgrace to yourself
Re: Photo Prof. Osinbajo Takes Campaign To Ikenne Ogun State by mayo47(m): 9:16pm On Jan 03, 2015
3cycle:

What's ur definition of being an illiterate?

1 Like

Re: Photo Prof. Osinbajo Takes Campaign To Ikenne Ogun State by Juliaann(f): 9:19pm On Jan 03, 2015
coolhamid:
it pained you right? Next time learn to share your views on nairaland without insulting GMB...Take a cue from me, I may be Pro GMB But I would never insult GEJ... Mofo!!!
pained me indeed you think I take anything here serious?you must be high on cheap drugs

buhari is an evil man if e vex you go and die

1 Like

Re: Photo Prof. Osinbajo Takes Campaign To Ikenne Ogun State by coolhamid(m): 9:28pm On Jan 03, 2015
Juliaann:
pained me indeed you think I take anything here serious?you must be high on cheap drugs

buhari is an evil man if e vex you go and die
It appears that your brain has been programmed to insult people who are far older than you..
I don't exchange words with people like you , people who reason with their butt hole...

Mumu raised to power infinity...

3 Likes

Re: Photo Prof. Osinbajo Takes Campaign To Ikenne Ogun State by Elslim: 9:51pm On Jan 03, 2015
emiye:

it has moved from " does this man think nigeria is only made up of Lagos State" ? grin grin grin grin

soon it will be'does dis man tinks Nigeria is only made up of nigerians' clueless people
Sai Buhari
NEXT

3 Likes

Re: Photo Prof. Osinbajo Takes Campaign To Ikenne Ogun State by tunapawizzy: 9:57pm On Jan 03, 2015
Juliaann:
GEJ till buhari goes to school
[size=16pt]beauty without brain, how sad?[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Prof. Osinbajo Takes Campaign To Ikenne Ogun State by amaraudo: 10:02pm On Jan 03, 2015
As a pastor, so u claimed you could not evangelize to win souls to God, nobody knew u were there, now u were given a mere vp slot you begin to jump here and there. Of a truth u never was a christian and never will you be, take it or leave it u are heading to your doom for abandoning the little flock.wolves in sheeps clothing.
Re: Photo Prof. Osinbajo Takes Campaign To Ikenne Ogun State by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 03, 2015
benuejosh:
yes yes yes!

Do you know which head of State Stopped feeding in universities?
And sacked 250k workers?
Re: Photo Prof. Osinbajo Takes Campaign To Ikenne Ogun State by JoBabs(m): 10:14pm On Jan 03, 2015
3cycle:

Broz, abeg †his na festive period oooo, where u put ur brain? Abeg u simply fit ask †hat ur old expired brain †hat should have been auctioned on OLX or Okija shrine where u dey wen fellow academician dey blast our coconut figurehead say na embarrassment hin be †o PHD holdErs. Abeg no read †his comment from behind ooo cuz no be Arabic.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Prof. Osinbajo Takes Campaign To Ikenne Ogun State by changeagent(m): 10:20pm On Jan 03, 2015
[quote author=Juliaann post=29453834]Only a blind man or mad man will join APC[/quo

your profile shows that you base in Canada, are you truly in Canada? Because some people can lie more than the devil
Re: Photo Prof. Osinbajo Takes Campaign To Ikenne Ogun State by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 03, 2015
Ok.. Let's see..

Hope say buhari never prepare HIM own Resignation letter too...

Greed has driving him far..

Pastor Osibanjo go meet Bakare make him advice you... Abi Bakare no b better person again.

Well I get ur idea- we yoruba fit wo eyan nile at eni time, iseju kan ti to lati da eyan...

I know no ur plans sha- but I still trust u, u too no go wan fumble- let d vote count for GEJ.
Re: Photo Prof. Osinbajo Takes Campaign To Ikenne Ogun State by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 03, 2015
Be Informed! This is the total number of eligible voters in each Six Geopolitical Zone in Nigeria by INEC
SOUTH EAST:
Abia 1,481,191
Anambra 1,758,220
Enugu 1,301,185
Imo 1,611,715
Ebonyi 876,249
TOTAL = 7,028,560
------------------------------------------------------------------SOUTH WEST:
Lagos 6,247,845
Ogun 1,869,326
Osun 1,293,967
Ondo 1,558,975
Ekiti 750,753
Oyo 2,577,490
TOTAL=14,298,356
------------------------------------------------------------------SOUTH SOUTH:
Edo 1,412;225
Delta 1,900,055
Bayelsa 472,389
Akwa Ibom 1,714,781
RIvers 2,419,057
C/Rivers 1,018,550
TOTAL 8,937,057
------------------------------------------------------------------NORTH CENTRAL:
Benue 1,415,162
Kogi 1,215,405
Kwara 1,115,665
Nassarawa 1,224,206
Niger 721,478
Plateau 1,983,453
TOTAL 7,675,369
------------------------------------------------------------------NORTH EAST:
Adamawa 1,714,860
Bauchi 1,835,562
Borno 2,730,368
Gombe 1,266,993
Taraba 1,308,106
Yobe 1,182,230
TOTAL 10,038,119
------------------------------------------------------------------NORTH WEST:
Jigawa 1,852,698
Kano 5,135,415
Katsina 2,931,668
Kaduna 3,565,762
Kebbi 1,603,468
Sokoto 2,065,508
Zamfara 1,746,024
TOTAL 18,900,543
------------------------------------------------------------------
Please let us ensure we monitor our votes from the polling units to the ward, to the Local Govt, up to the State levels. Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Photo Prof. Osinbajo Takes Campaign To Ikenne Ogun State by Juliaann(f): 10:35pm On Jan 03, 2015
tunapawizzy:

[size=16pt]beauty without brain, how sad?[/size]
Re: Photo Prof. Osinbajo Takes Campaign To Ikenne Ogun State by mahyowah(m): 10:46pm On Jan 03, 2015
alot of people will vote jonathan or Buhari simply because they're from their region. it sad & unfortunate, and this can only change when most of the populace are well educated enough to put patriotism before ethnic or religious sentiment.
Re: Photo Prof. Osinbajo Takes Campaign To Ikenne Ogun State by Rexnegro(m): 11:02pm On Jan 03, 2015
kendrick9:
does this man think nigeria is only made up of the southwest?
Do u no d saying that says ..." put ur money where ur mouth is ? If yes that's exactly wat he's doing....oh maybe u want him to go otuoke to campaign so that all those gej people will eat him raw abi ? Wooooorrrr shame on u that won't work n he will win SW cos he has put his money where his mouth is.... Nigeria need change and that change is coming soon by God grace.

1 Like

Re: Photo Prof. Osinbajo Takes Campaign To Ikenne Ogun State by npang(m): 11:18pm On Jan 03, 2015
Kenai:
Just because of a party's desperation for power and restoration of the born-to-rule Hausa-Fulani supremacy, a professor of law is accepting to work as a political errand boy under a 72 year old despotic almajiri with NO school certificate or qualifications of any sort.
Do you see the irony in all this?
Do you see the dissimilarity in 'altitude'?

So much for "Change".
APC, the house of comedy! grin

Please define 'basic education'
Re: Photo Prof. Osinbajo Takes Campaign To Ikenne Ogun State by boxymccoy(m): 11:48pm On Jan 03, 2015
phantonce:

You are too pretty to join the bad wagon of Gej.
Kindly join the winning team.
The team of progressives and not corruption.

Change is here.
Gideon Odoma
RANDOM RIDDLES

The frying pan is not an interesting place but the alternative is not to jump into the fire. Perhaps, it makes sense to endure the frying pan if the only alternative available is the unbridled, naked fire.

Change is worthless if it is worse than the status quo, however terrible the status quo may be. Change, just for the sake of change, is moronic.Change makes sense if it is for the better.

Simple. But not so simple, I know.
Re: Photo Prof. Osinbajo Takes Campaign To Ikenne Ogun State by yetunsbay(m): 11:52pm On Jan 03, 2015
kendrick9:
does this man think nigeria is only made up of the southwest?
ile la tin keso rode...
Re: Photo Prof. Osinbajo Takes Campaign To Ikenne Ogun State by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jan 03, 2015
Your point
boxymccoy:

Gideon Odoma
RANDOM RIDDLES

The frying pan is not an interesting place but the alternative is not to jump into the fire. Perhaps, it makes sense to endure the frying pan if the only alternative available is the unbridled, naked fire.

Change is worthless if it is worse than the status quo, however terrible the status quo may be. Change, just for the sake of change, is moronic.Change makes sense if it is for the better.

Simple. But not so simple, I know.
Re: Photo Prof. Osinbajo Takes Campaign To Ikenne Ogun State by Mistermamus(m): 12:35am On Jan 04, 2015
this man just wasting his time tinubu boy boy mtsheww infact Apc will neva smell aso rock NEVER!!!
Re: Photo Prof. Osinbajo Takes Campaign To Ikenne Ogun State by Valadmiral(m): 1:05am On Jan 04, 2015
I dnt undstnd y I cnt comment in some other posts..... wat I do?
wat does u pipu evn wnt frm me
Re: Photo Prof. Osinbajo Takes Campaign To Ikenne Ogun State by Nobody: 1:44am On Jan 04, 2015
If you are going to lie at least u should use a figure that is believable
ketiy77:
Osibanjo help tinubu to steal $18 billion that why nobody is supporting him.

Re: Photo Prof. Osinbajo Takes Campaign To Ikenne Ogun State by olaweey: 7:06am On Jan 04, 2015
Juliaann:
Only a blind man or mad man will join APC
so you would rather be part of a party that has ruled for 16 years yet,cannot provide constant electricity,cannot provide basic social amenities...and cannot provide even you a psychiatric home that will cure you of this disease without charging you of an amount that you can't afford.16 years in power and no show of experience.In their case experience as become the worst not the best teacher.
Doing the same thing and expecting to see change is INSANITY-Albert Einstein
Voting the same party and expecting to see change is INSANITY-Olaweey
I think I made a right diagnosis....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Nigerian Soldier Jailed For Fleeing From Bokoharam And Hiding In Igboland / Obasanjo Awarded A Sum Of N1m & “Father Of The Nation" Title (Photos, Video) / What Role Does Chatham House Play In Nigerian Politics?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.