Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,224 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

Am I Not Making A Mistake? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Am I Not Making A Mistake? (5342 Views)

Will I Be Making A Mistake Marrying This Guy? / Why Should I Not Have An Abortion? / I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Not Making A Mistake? by Zico5(m): 6:02pm On Jan 03, 2015
I wish to share this issue probably I will be able to get mature advice. I met this beautiful young woman in my working place. Initially, nothing happened cos we re not in the same department. Then, something happened and we got talking, she is this down to heart woman that knows how to get u talking no matter how weak u re with woman. Some of my colleagues like it but told me to be careful cos she is having family issue and that the hubby has avoided her home for sometimes. But we kept talking and she invited me to her house in ogba, a three bedroom apartment that is well furnished. I got there to know that her kids were not around. I kept my cool and we got talking. She discussed her family and marital life and I felt pity for her cos she has been abandoned for about eight months by the husband. To be sincere, I told her that I will be there for her no matter how hard it may be. I left that night but we kept on chatting on bbm. I don't know how we got to the point of I love u. It was a pity that my wife got to know through our chatting. The problem now is that she has thrown decorum to the wind and all my plea to make her reason with me is now futile. She is even ready to challenge the woman but I pleaded with her not to do so. But this woman has noticed a change in my behaviour and wish to know what is amiss. Pls what can be done at this level cos work is resuming on monday and we must see no matter what.
Re: Am I Not Making A Mistake? by Femsyn(m): 6:16pm On Jan 03, 2015
Hmmm, how on earth did you get urself into this mess? You want to eat your cake and still have it, yet u aint a sharp man. Your wife found out even b4 u started.
Fact 1: If ur wife hadn't got wind of the situation, u wld've gone thru with ur sexcapade, having promised to be "always be there for her".

Solution: Tell everyone (wife and the potential side chic) involved the truth and the current state of things.

Downside: Your colleague will now start seeing you as not being a very bad sharp guy!

3 Likes

Re: Am I Not Making A Mistake? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jan 03, 2015
You're married. She's married.

What's your dilemma again?

9 Likes

Re: Am I Not Making A Mistake? by emmyw(m): 6:24pm On Jan 03, 2015
As a married man you gat to see your wife more pretty than any other woman on earth, try to cut off any romantic imagination before its too late, you have to know that its leading to adultery which is a sin before the Almighty God and will also break up your home to pieces which will cause you pain.

8 Likes

Re: Am I Not Making A Mistake? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 03, 2015
10 Gbosa for your wife.

. . . Happy New Year by the way
This is the first post I am making this year.

Oga you are about to dig a very deep pit for yourself and I pray that you dont enter it yakata
Go back and read your post again!!! . . then change the situation round & imagine its your wife telling another man that she loves him and see if you wont delvelp HBP by just reading it alone.
You are even blaming your wife over your own behaviour and you are even are scared of what to telll a husband snatcher!

Tell madam husband snatcher to try her subtle or planned snatching on her own husband to get him back home and you face your own family so you dont end up like her. If she is looking for an agony uncle let her find a single one. She is not to destroy another home.

Your collegues advised you, but you didnt listern . . . see yourself now!

First first thing on Monday tell her that whatever happened was a mistake and you love your family very much and you both need to immediately end whatever you both started.
I pray that she takes it easy with you and she is not a vindictive pyscho . . otherwise you are in big trouble
When yanga sleep trouble go wake am . . . . . .

Move closer to your God and your wife . . .Once trust is gone, it is very dfficult to get back again.

27 Likes

Re: Am I Not Making A Mistake? by MSB4gr8(m): 6:32pm On Jan 03, 2015
Yes, u have made a big mistake. Could u pls ans dis questions?
*Who started d "l love u" saga?
*What was d respond of d other to it.....at first?
*Who is older btwn u and her?
*What did u mean by..." l will b there for u."..?
*then if ur wife were to b d woman....how would u feel?

lf u could ans these questions sincerely....u have solved d problem at hand.

"Mistake is not a mistake, until u made it a mistake"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Not Making A Mistake? by Rosarie(f): 6:39pm On Jan 03, 2015
what has hpnd has hpnd but next time tink of ur home n d sacrifices u ve put n ur kids weda u ve or not.do u want anothrr man to b consoling ur wife n do u want ur kids to c u as a man who can protect stand n teach dem a happy home.
first work on urself.to live long in life u nid sekf control
2,wot u ve is lust n not love fr her.do u want to commit adultery.God will nit spare u n trust me if u make ur wife depressed ur home will b uncomfortable for u.
solution send her a text dat u re sorry u sent d wrong signal n anytin u had is dead cos u live yur wife nden show ur wife.go in ur kness n apologize to madam.mind y to regain ur wife trust will take some years cos trust is a delicate thing.aviod d woman .n nva try to be a pillow to any married woman cos u ve not heard d woman's hubby story.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Not Making A Mistake? by kreamidiva(f): 7:22pm On Jan 03, 2015
Please sir, reverse and pull over sharperly sharperly.

On Monday, tell her straight up that your wife found out about the chats and is very upset and that you love your wife very much and wouldn't want to lose her or your marriage. So that you would suggest that you just remain colleagues and nothing more.

Say it and mean it. God will help u.

8 Likes

Re: Am I Not Making A Mistake? by elantraceey(f): 7:34pm On Jan 03, 2015
Why will someone see fire and still choose to enter ?

I don't think you love your family at all angry
Re: Am I Not Making A Mistake? by missade(f): 8:28pm On Jan 03, 2015
ileobatojo:
You're married. She's married.
What's your dilemma again?

For some weird reason, this got me laughing.
Na real what's the dilemma!

Oga, it's a new year, stay clear of unnecessary drama. Clearly, you know what the evil side of your mind wants...

2 Likes

Re: Am I Not Making A Mistake? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 03, 2015
Married peeps should stop embarrassing this institution. You will soon find out why her husband ran away undecided.

4 Likes

Re: Am I Not Making A Mistake? by emeraldoe(f): 8:58pm On Jan 03, 2015
U shudnt even tell her ur wife found out so she doesn't start tinkin u are interested and ur wife is d stumbling block. Jst tell her in plain terms dat u love ur family and u can't keep an unhealthy relationship. Wotsoeva u av ongoing shud stop.

14 Likes

Re: Am I Not Making A Mistake? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 03, 2015
Break it all up on Monday, no two ways about it. Tell her you are sorry if you sent the wrong signal and that you won't like to hurt your woman. It's better to hurt her feelings now before you hurt your marriage.

3 Likes

Re: Am I Not Making A Mistake? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 03, 2015
missade:

For some weird reason, this got me laughing.
Na real what's the dilemma!

Oga, it's a new year, stay clear of unnecessary drama. Clearly, you know what the evil side of your mind wants...

Ah! One has to ask o.

No need for long story. OP, face your work..married woman, face your work. Lobatan.
Re: Am I Not Making A Mistake? by OnyeEgo1(m): 11:25pm On Jan 03, 2015
chaircover:
10 Gbosa for your wife.

Oga you are about to dig a very deep pit for yourself and I pray that you dont enter it yakata
Go back and read your post again!!! . . then change the situation round & imagine its your wife telling another man that she loves him and see if you wont delvelp HBP by just reading it alone.
You are even blaming your wife over your own behaviour and you are even are scared of what to telll a husband snatcher!

Tell madam husband snatcher to try her subtle or planned snatching on her own husband to get him back home and you face your own family so you dont end up like her. If she is looking for an agony uncle let her find a single one. She is not to destroy another home.

First first thing on Monday tell her that whatever happened was a mistake and you love your family very much and you both need to immediately end whatever you both started.
I pray that she takes it easy with you and she is not a vindictive pyscho . . otherwise you are in big trouble

Move closer to your God and your wife . . .Once trust is gone, it is very dfficult to get back again.

dis woman u too dey make sense i don dey observe u 4 long, chei b my wife na, i promise i no go act like dis op, make i swear with blood??
Re: Am I Not Making A Mistake? by uglyogre(f): 12:08am On Jan 04, 2015
^^^
she's happily married oh

2 Likes

Re: Am I Not Making A Mistake? by OnyeEgo1(m): 12:12am On Jan 04, 2015
uglyogre:
^^^
she's happily married oh

who don't know chaircover? I was only joking oh, are u married too??
Re: Am I Not Making A Mistake? by Kimoni: 1:17am On Jan 04, 2015
Why are you really scared of seeing her on Monday? oh maybe the promise you made to be there for her at all cost?? And she don carry am for head cheesy

My dear, you have to reverse that promise immediately, and you won't be apologetic about it cuz she knew you were married. Why would you even visit her in her house sef? without ur wife? Hope water never pass garri sha

Pls do the needful and save ur family. She is not worth the unhappiness in ur home.

1 Like

Re: Am I Not Making A Mistake? by flowers4me(f): 2:01am On Jan 04, 2015
chaircover:
10 Gbosa for your wife.

Thank you so very much , Madam CC, you have been a "Saver", since time way back on this NL. Kudos !

2 Likes

Re: Am I Not Making A Mistake? by 100Cents: 3:46am On Jan 04, 2015
Zico5:
I wish to share this issue probably I will be able to get mature advice. I met this beautiful young woman in my working place. Initially, nothing happened cos we re not in the same department. Then, something happened and we got talking, she is this down to heart woman that knows how to get u talking no matter how weak u re with woman. Some of my colleagues like it but told me to be careful cos she is having family issue and that the hubby has avoided her home for sometimes. But we kept talking and she invited me to her house in ogba, a three bedroom apartment that is well furnished. I got there to know that her kids were not around. I kept my cool and we got talking. She discussed her family and marital life and I felt pity for her cos she has been abandoned for about eight months by the husband. To be sincere, I told her that I will be there for her no matter how hard it may be. I left that night but we kept on chatting on bbm. I don't know how we got to the point of I love u. It was a pity that my wife got to know through our chatting. The problem now is that she has thrown decorum to the wind and all my plea to make her reason with me is now futile. She is even ready to challenge the woman but I pleaded with her not to do so. But this woman has noticed a change in my behaviour and wish to know what is amiss. Pls what can be done at this level cos work is resuming on monday and we must see no matter what.

You are playing with fire.

And you are loving it. Married man ?

2 Likes

Re: Am I Not Making A Mistake? by LordReed(m): 8:40am On Jan 04, 2015
What you started you can also end. Did you have sex with the woman? If not I don't see how you have gone too far yet however you are on the threshold because you just released an emotional statement to another woman who could take it very seriously. Tell your colleague that you need to mellow down on any love talk that you don't mean to make any commitment to her because all you want is be a good friend (with no benefit if you catch my drift).

2 Likes

Re: Am I Not Making A Mistake? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jan 04, 2015
OnyeEgo1:

dis woman u too dey make sense i don dey observe u 4 long, chei b my wife na, i promise i no go act like dis op, make i swear with blood??

Blood oath again shocked shocked grin
Re: Am I Not Making A Mistake? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 04, 2015
flowers4me:

Thank you so very much , Madam CC, you have been a "Saver", since time way back on this NL. Kudos !

God bless you babes kiss
Re: Am I Not Making A Mistake? by OnyeEgo1(m): 6:26pm On Jan 04, 2015
chaircover:

Blood oath again shocked shocked grin

kikikikiki ehen nacheesy, all dis oloshi thread dem, na so dat one say na blood e husband tell am make e swear with..
Re: Am I Not Making A Mistake? by plaetton: 7:21pm On Jan 04, 2015
Gosh.

You are lusting after a married woman, trying to assist her to break her sacred vows, under the pretext of being there for her when she is going through her own marital travails.

Any man that goes to another man's marital home for the purpose of shagging another man's wife is a goat, and should be treated in the same manner as a sacrificial goat.
A billy-goat indeed.
The gods have blindfolded you to your inevitable doom.

Now that your own wife is having issues with you, I hope that she finds solace in the arms of another billy-goat like you.

4 Likes

Re: Am I Not Making A Mistake? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jan 04, 2015
elantraceey:
Why will someone see fire and still choose to enter ?

I don't think you love your family at all angry

They tell them to run from fire but they would not listen.

It starts from , I miss you, I care...before it progresses to something else.

He knew he had a wife at home but still went on to tell another lady he loves her. Close and strictly undefined relationships between the opposite sexes breeds such but most like tempting themselves and won't listen.

What were you looking for in her house. ?

1 Like

Re: Am I Not Making A Mistake? by mutter(f): 11:39pm On Jan 04, 2015
I met this beautiful young woman in my working place. Initially, nothing happened cos we re not in the same department. Then, something happened and we got talking, she is this down to heart woman that knows how to get u talking no matter how weak u re with woman.

Young, beautiful, down to heart, knows how to get you talking!!!! Why did she not use all these qualities on her husband?

So it is you that can appreciate a good thing, the husband was a fool to bail without showing his backlight.
You see how some people go and swallow what others have spat out without bothering to find out why the other person spat it out , while convincing themselves it is sweet!

Your wife is a good woman. You have insulted her and humiliated her. More so because you work with this woman, everyday you go to work you will leave your wife speculating what you are up to. You have put your wife in a very nasty position and you will deserve whatever action she takes.

What really pisses me of is that you want mature advice... translated you don`t want anyone to tell you that you are being a fool or an idiot.
Please let me be classified in this case as being immature. You are really a big F_ _L!!!!!

7 Likes

Re: Am I Not Making A Mistake? by Zico5(m): 1:44pm On Jan 05, 2015
mutter:
I met this beautiful young woman in my working place. Initially, nothing happened cos we re not in the same department. Then, something happened and we got talking, she is this down to heart woman that knows how to get u talking no matter how weak u re with woman.

Young, beautiful, down to heart, knows how to get you talking!!!! Why did she not use all these qualities on her husband?
Why don't u take it easy now, so u would have done worse. Ok o, I didn't tell u something worse happened between us and if u don't know how to give genuine advice, why can't u read and stroll out. I believe u ll do the worst if u re in my shoe. All the same, I have learnt my lesson and move on. Thank u
So it is you that can appreciate a good thing, the husband was a fool to bail without showing his backlight.
You see how some people go and swallow what others have spat out without bothering to find out why the other person spat it out , while convincing themselves it is sweet!

Your wife is a good woman. You have insulted her and humiliated her. More so because you work with this woman, everyday you go to work you will leave your wife speculating what you are up to. You have put your wife in a very nasty position and you will deserve whatever action she takes.

What really pisses me of is that you want mature advice... translated you don`t want anyone to tell you that you are being a fool or an idiot.
Please let me be classified in this case as being immature. You are really a big F_ _L!!!!!
Re: Am I Not Making A Mistake? by Onegai(f): 2:02pm On Jan 05, 2015
@mutter I just liked your post, adonbelivit!! grin

OP, do you know you sound more concerned about hurting this "beautiful young, down to heart" coworker than the woman who is taking care of you, preparing your meals, having your children and will be beside if you tell her you're broke? When did you last tell your wife you loved her? How come the angel of that your coworker's hubby left her, do men leave angels?

You've made a silly error and nearly jeopardised your marriage.

Cut off ALL communications with your coworker, if she tries to even say hello, start a group chat and add your wife to it, tell your coworker that "my wife gives excellent advice". If the angel is still angelic, she will happily leave you in peace.

If you like, downplay the risk and tell yourself you can still handle the situation. Na so cheating and life troubles dey start.

4 Likes

Re: Am I Not Making A Mistake? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jan 05, 2015
plaetton:
Gosh.

You are lusting after a married woman, trying to assist her to break her sacred vows, under the pretext of being there for her when she is going through her own marital travails.

Any man that goes to another man's marital home for the purpose of shagging another man's wife is a goat, and should be treated in the same manner as a sacrificial goat.
A billy-goat indeed.
The gods have blindfolded you to your inevitable doom.

Now that your own wife is having issues with you, I hope that she finds solace in the arms of another billy-goat like you.
grin grin grin grin grin grin... nawa ooooo

OP deserves it shaaa grin grin grin tongue tongue
Re: Am I Not Making A Mistake? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jan 05, 2015
mutter:

Mutter, is this you?? *Rubs eyes. . . looks again* shocked shocked

2015 is gonna be one good year. cool

6 Likes

Re: Am I Not Making A Mistake? by Agrika: 2:34am On Jan 06, 2015
O.p that woman is emotionally blackmailing u, u may not know it but she has u at her palms...dnt be surprised when u eventually tell her u want out, she will cry (tears na thier most prized weapon) and remind u of how u promised to be there for her, before u know it she go begin dey relate her life history....hw she was disvirgined...then dated Mr. A for 7yrs then he broke her hrt...then her husband did d same thing now u too want to follow thier footsteps...by then u are all pumped like a noble knight ready to "be there" for his lady

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pets As Part Of The Family? / Closed / Wow!! Rainbow Appears Over Mandela’s Body - New York Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.