Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,471 members, 7,830,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

What Is The Cost And Requirements Of Masters Degree? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Is The Cost And Requirements Of Masters Degree? (1589 Views)

How Much Does It Cost To Complete A Masters Degree In Nigerian Universities? / Checkout The Entry Requirements Of OAU Ladies Group 'omega Chicks Circle' / Nigerian Quadruplets Graduates Simultaneously with Masters Degree In UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Cost And Requirements Of Masters Degree? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jan 03, 2015
Please those of you with an idea, or those with their master degree here,, how much, how long and what were the educational requirements?..

I'm a petroleum Engineering graduate from FUTO with a 3.35 .. Second class lower, I'm not seeking a job yet, I wanna improve my chances, of getting a job, cos I know it will be difficult cos of my result..

Any of u with an idea, if I can enroll for a masters,, with my result...

I know it might be different depending on your course of study, and what u want to specialize in( me I wanna enta drilling) but generally, what does it take,, please.. Thank You.. Your expertise is required..
How much, how long and what does it take??
Re: What Is The Cost And Requirements Of Masters Degree? by podosci(m): 9:46pm On Jan 03, 2015
YNeme3E:
Please those of you with an idea, or those with their master degree here,, how much, how long and what were the educational requirements?..

I'm a petroleum Engineering graduate from FUTO with a 3.35 .. Second class lower, I'm not seeking a job yet, I wanna improve my chances, of getting a job, cos I know it will be difficult cos of my result..

Any of u with an idea, if I can enroll for a masters,, with my result...

I know it might be different depending on your course of study, and what u want to specialize in( me I wanna enta drilling) but generally, what does it take,, please.. Thank You.. Your expertise is required..
How much, how long and what does it take??
booking space, i want to also do my masters abroad in Structural Engineering,,,,,anybody with a good idea of university and cost should enlighten us
Re: What Is The Cost And Requirements Of Masters Degree? by dhabeautyjas(f): 10:16pm On Jan 03, 2015
started mine in 2011 to God be the glory just concluded it. school fees at the begining was 80k. and subsequent sessions 56k.
some of my colleagues were through by 2012. thesis delayed me.
fut minna.
i dont think there is any school doing part time engineering for masters sha.
what you need is full concentration dedication and prayers.
wish you all thw best.

(1) (Reply)

PLC SCADA DCS Automation Instrumentation Training In India / University Of Abuja (uniabuja) 2015/16 Post-utme Form, Direct-entry Form, Prede / ENACTUS TEAMMATES-- Lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.